Yer a Witch

Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And a crash... A huge, lumbering giant towered over the tiny Jihyo. Jihyo looked up with a quivering pair of dark chocolate pools and her tiny, plump, cherry lips just slightly pouting. Mrs Cheon looked on fearfully, thinking about how delicious a dessert Jihyo must look to The Giant. A red velvet cupcake? Or perhaps a chocolate cake with a cherry on top?

Then the rough giant with a haggard beard and ragged clothes broke into the sweetest of smiles. "Jihyo, aren't yer? James and Lils' would be ser happ' to have such a lovely kiddo. Happy birthday!" 

Slightly appeased, Jihyo carefully took the cake. She was adopted when she was two years old (Korean age). Jihyo couldn't remember anything but often dreamed of a blinding green light and a woman screaming. Mr and Mrs Cheon had always looked rather disturbed, but they were kind and accepting, unlike the abnormal Dursleys with their horrid son next doors. They had always told Jihyo that there would be an explanation one day.

​"Oh ye' darling, I forgo' to tell yer, yer a witch."

pAgEbReAk​​​​​​

Hello, I'm Jihyo, and I'm 15. I'm Korean, a child actress, and regular on Running Man, a variety show with famous teen celebs - although Suk Jin and Jae Suk oppa are already fully-fledged adults. Anyway, that's how I would normally introduce myself, unless you yell "AVADA KEDAVRA" - not Abracadabra - at me, which is when I would whip my 9½ inches, ebony and redwood with unicorn hair and phoenix feath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter