Episode 1. Invitation.

FIRST DATA

Dormitory.

10:30 p.m.

Living room.

 

The girls gathered in the living room, as usual, to watch a movie, series or broadcast. They could relax, because tomorrow they do not have a work schedule. Today they watched the reality of the show, which only recently appeared on the screen. Like the show "Newlyweds", only the format of this show had on a first date or first acquaintance .

Today was the first series, and the main characters were actors who played the role of schoolchildren. The first episode is a good example of what will happen in subsequent episodes ah .

Episode 1. Invitation.

Tip for guys:

- The first thing you need to know is not to be afraid to invite the girl you like. The question can be any, even the most stupid. All the same, the girl reciprocates.

- If for the first time you were refused, try again. Perhaps the first time that girl thought you were joking.

Tip for girls:

- You really want to make friends with this girl, but you don’t have the courage to take the first step, don’t be afraid, come and say “Hello.” It all starts with this.

- If you are already familiar with her, and want to invite to a friendly date, but do not dare to take the first step, my advice to you, hint. If the hint is not understood, then what will have to be said out loud.

The girls focused on the show until DaHyun's quiet voice sounded in silence:

“Mina-unnie, aren't you busy tomorrow?”

Mina, who was sitting at the end of the couch, turned her head toward DaHyun, which is located on the other end, their eyes met. Smiled softly:

“I'm free tomorrow.”

DaHyun wrinkled a little, then still asked:

“Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?”

- On a date?! - exclaimed all members except Mina and her. DaHyun just embarrassedly lowered her gaze, nodded.

“I agree,” Mina muttered, blushing, covering her face with her palms.

- Yeah! - Cried DaHyun joyfully, jumping from the couch and dancing in front of them. Without stopping her victory dance, she turned to Sana, who was sitting next to her. “Sana-unnie, Sana-unnie, she agreed to go on a date with me!”

“I know we all heard your question, Dubu. I'm glad for you - she smiled sweetly, seeing such a happy expression from the girl.

- Still, this show does not lie, they said “just ask, ” and I asked. And Mina-unnie agreed to go - the joyful DaHyun reasoned in a voice, embarrassing Mina, and at the same time amusing the other girls. “Mina Unnie, tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance to the hostels, at about 11 a.m.” Aigoo, I just can't believe she agreed! I went to bed, good night everyone! Children, do not stay late until late, - warned Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, who were already pecking their nose against each other. DaHyun once again did the victory dance, went into the room.

- She…

- ... invited ...

- …on a date…

- ... Minari ...

- ... and Mina ...

- ... Agreed! The first stage of the plan went well - after leaving DaHen, five of the 9 members moved to each other .

“What are you up to there?” - looking suspiciously at them, Mina asked.

“Nothing,” she answered for everyone .

- Exactly?

“We're not plotting anything, Minari,” Momo said convincingly.

Sana: Go to sleep, Mina-chan, you still have to prepare for tomorrow's date. And take our maknae with you, otherwise they’re completely sleepy.

Mina blushed when she heard the word “date,” but she did as they said. I woke up to Makne that they sweetly slept on the couch, curled up like kittens. Supporting them, she brought them to their room, but she listened before opening the doors. DaHyun mumbled something under her breath, but Mina could not make out the words. I knocked, DaHyun looked out, their faces almost collided, they both laughed shyly:

“You brought my children, thank you, unnie - gently picking up Tzuyuy first, laying her on the bed, then helping Chaeyoung to lift them upstairs to his bed.” “You really will come with me tomorrow, right?”

“Of course,” the girl assured her, leaving the room, then looked back, smiled gently, brought a strand of hair over her ear. “Good night, DaHyun.”

“Sweet dreams, Mina-unnie,” DaHyun whispered, closing the doors and walking up to her bed on weak legs, sat down and looked in disbelief in front of her.

“Dubu-unnie,” the strawberry princess Chaeyoung called quietly from the second floor of the bunk bed.

DaHyun got up, looked in and saw a friend looking with a sleepy look at her. She gently her hair, straightening them, then ran her cheek, touched a mole under her lip:

“Why aren't you sleeping, Chaeyoung?”

“May I sleep with you today, unnie?” She asked, taking caress.

“Why didn't you say it when I helped you climb the second floor?” - She bit her lower lip, but still stepping aside, waiting for Chaeyoung to lower. Chaeyoung lay closer to the wall, her face turned to DaHyun, smiled sleepily:

“You did it, Dubu-unnie.” You still invited Mina Unnie to a date.

- Yes. And you know, it turned out to be much easier to do than I thought of myself - while the lips spoke, their eyes met in understanding.

- Now it remains only to confess to her.

“Hush,” she closed with her hand, looking back at Tzuyuy. “Only you know about this, Chaeyoung.” I didn’t tell anyone else.

- Truth? - DaHyun nodded, their faces almost touching, but that didn’t bother them, they were used to being so close to each other. “Because I'm your best friend?”

- Because it’s you, Chae - kissed on the cheek, then buried in her hair, breathing in such a familiar and native scent of a girl. She stayed there for a while, Chaeyoung did not interfere, silently her back. “Chaeng, do you know any interesting and inexpensive cafe nearby?” - the ordinary voice returned, DaHyun pulled back a little.

- Behind our hostel, you need to go a couple more blocks, and there is a cafe "Sweetness". Inexpensive and the interior is interesting. And there are few people. I'll draw you a route.

- Do you think you need to buy flowers? - DaHyun asked, then she herself answered the question. - No, probably not necessary. Remember, then, I bought them, and you did not know where to put them.

“But I was pleased that you gave them to me,” Chaeyoung said, shyly looking away. “But you're right, for the whole day they have lost their appeal.”

“So don't buy, huh?” Or buy, but a small bouquet so that it fits in a bag or pocket.

- Let’s go tomorrow to the flower site, which then advised you. I am sure we will find a clue there - forcing our eyes to be open, but they still stuck together. She yawned, funny nose frowning, moved even closer to a warm body, hugged tightly. Her head moved to DaHyun's pillow. “We’ll agree tomorrow, Onny, I really want to sleep.”