money²

gambler lucas / sequel to banker

After Lucas's social demise, he built a gambling empire. Not any ordinary gambling empire, but an e🅱️ic one.

He called it SuperG, for SuperGamblers, his gambling boygroup.

There was Kai, Taemin, Taeyong, Ten the boy not the number, Baekhyun, Mark. Thats it. That was the banker gang.

And they gambled, and got money, and got Gregg's, and did it all again cos thats what gamblers do.

Kai was super y. So was Taemin. And Ten the boy not the number. And Baekhyun. And Mark. And most of all, big man Lucas was the leader.

Yeah they were cool, they were hip (stream hip), and heck yeah were they super saucy, like the X on the nando's chart.

But devastating news struck the gambling den.

'Boss, theres a ransom note for Y/N' Baekhyun passed the note to Lucas.

If you want y/n back you have to go through me.Btw stan barclays.

Barclays? That could only mean one thing.

'Jyp took y/n' Lucas exclaimed and banged his gigantic giga chad fist on the table.

'Yeah ok I'm gonna go to Tate modern be back in a jiffy' Kai stepped out, not wanting to be a part of this y/n business again.

What would Lucas do now?! Find out in the next episode 

goblin ost plays