Chapter One

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loves are born in the most clichéd ways possible, the omega nerd falls in love with the most popular alpha or a rebel omega with an alpha son of appa or even one being poor and the other rich. In a way, there may be more clichéd ways for people to fall in love. 

 However, love in youth were loves that stayed in our memories, whether they were bad feelings or often good feelings. It was at this stage that human beings tended to get to know each other both personally and in society. They formed their opinions about the world, whether good or bad. 

 One thing was certain, they could listen to the advice of their elders to always think and act according to their heart. Because the sensations that were experienced had 100% of the influence of the feelings that human beings had. 

 Donghae and Hyukjae were no different from these people. 

 

Lee Donghae, an omega who came from the countryside, shy, handsome and playful in his childhood turned into a more socialized young adult, was still playful and handsome, but became shy only with the compliments he heard about himself. And he was no different from others his age who fell in love with an alpha male who liked sports, played occasionally, was loved by everyone around him. The good guy reputation that any alpha would try to show.

 Then there was, Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk. An alpha who loved adrenaline, always seen with his motorcycle around several people, anyone looking could assume at first that he was an alpha who intimidated people by being rude in his language and attitude but he was a very social young man, playful and loved to be in the presence of family and friends. 

 Donghae studied archeology in college and Hyukjae, well, he didn't study anything specialized, he just took some courses there and there, but he focused mainly on mechanics because of his passion for his Mirah, yes, he named the bike. 

What did they both have in common? Nothing!

 And what brought them together? Hmmm, hmmm, maybe later on this question could be answered 

 

 However, Donghae was in love with the alpha who went by the name of Kim TaeVin and they even dated, but unfortunately they broke up. 

 What was the reason?  That bastard, as Donghae came to call him, had fallen in love over the summer with an omega, Park TaeSung. 

 And who was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter