💜 the first meet 💜

Mafia and his doll
Please log in to read the full chapter

The wind was flowing smoothly and birds were chirping it was morning time and everyone was busy with their own works . In the amusement park many childrens were there with their parents . 
One of those children present there was jeon jungkook who came there with his mom . He is son of one of the most famous bussinessman. 
Jungkook's POV :

I am roaming with my mom in the amusement park but suddenly she took me towards a shop hurried i don't know why . 

 "Hello" . My mother greeted a lady who stood near the counter she looked nearly the age of my mother .

 "Omo hi . Its so nice to see you after such a long time i never thought we would meet like this   . Is that your son ." She asked politely .

"Yes , Jungkook  she is my  friend how about you introduce yourself to her"

"Annyeon my name is jeon jungkook . I am 7  years old"

"Oh such a nice name . You have such a sweet son . I am Mrs. min . I and your mother have been friends since high school "She speaks so nicely . "Who is hiding behind you "My mom asked looking behind her.

"That's my daughter . Sweety come out introduce yourself " A little girl came from behind who none of us has noticed till now. She was wearing a cute little frock with two cute ponytails on her head , red blushy and fluffy cheeks  and pouty lips  . She was looking like a little doll  .

Author's POV :

 Seeing her made him feel something he himself wasn't aware of .  He felt tingles all over his body .                                                                                 

"I-I am y-yn i am four yershh old "She spoke with her honey like voice it sounded like a wisper .   " You are such a cutie y/niieee , isn't she jungkook " she asked , whereas jungkook didn't move his gaze from her for a second as if he was lost in her . It felt like everything stopped as soon as her cute face came into sight   .

"yes like a doll" She was looking at him with her cute little doe eyes which could melt anyone's heart . Which he could st

Please log in to read the full chapter