Chapter 1

You changed my life volume 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today while I was walking I was attacked by a classmate of mine, Alistair. I used spears on him. But they weren't enough to stop him. I tried the burning body on him. He did quite a bit of damage to him. Until Alistair became a thing of the past. He was burned alive. I only told Bridget. He told me that there had been other murders recently. It was certainly no accident. The other day we went on a school trip. I was on the same bus as Yuri! To be honest we didn't hang out. We only exchanged the standard conversations like "good morning", "how are you?" As we were getting off the bus I tripped on a step and went to fall but Yuri caught me!

Are you alright little one?"

"Yes thank you."

How uncomfortable I felt is beyond words... After the tour of the Texas museum, Bridget and I found a nice picnic spot.

"Bridget, do we have any leads?"

"Yes. Alistair turned into a ghoul. Ghouls feed on flesh. One bite is very easy to turn you into a ghoul. But if they want to they kill you."

"So we have to be careful."

“Yes, we must have our eyes fourteen.”

After the talk Bridget and I enjoyed our picnic. Suddenly, another classmate of ours, Mike, came towards us. He was out of breath and tired.

“Girls… A ghoul attacked me. And the rest of my team was killed.”

"What do we do now Bridget?"

"We need to see if Mike was bitten by the ghoul. We need to stay close to each other."

Luckily for us Mike was

Please log in to read the full chapter