The End, and The Start of Everything

Unknown Silver
Please log in to read the full chapter

We all were coming back from our camping trip when it happened. A truck colluded with our car out of nowhere coming from the divider making our car roll over upside down. Blood and smoke coming from everywhere, Dad took the hit hard, while mum turned towards backseat and tried to prevent us from falling off. All that I could see was the blurry images with blood running down from my head and some glass pieces from window fell on me as I tried to cover my brother with my body. The next thing I knew is it all started to hurt horribly. My head was dizzy and my whole body burned with pain. I looked at my baby brother who is in my arms and saw blood on him as well. He closed his eyes, and I feared the worst. I shook him calling his name "Nial, Wake up" holding his cheeks. Luckily he opened his eyes, making me sigh in relief. I remembered our parents and called them 'Dad,Mum' and saw them being stuck in front seat, I saw mum moving and trying to help dad but there is no movement from dad with strenght. I could barely hear him saying "Kids,Kids"


Mum got out from her side and punched backside door to open it while I was trying to check dad. She called out our names “Mum” I replied as she got both of us out and put brother aside safely first “Mum, get dad, dad stuck there” I said while pointing at driver seat as she was wiping blood off from both of our faces. She turned and went towards the car to help dad


She cracked the door open calling out for dad. Just as she moved dad out, a black van stopped at in front of us and some men dressed in black clothes got out, going towards where my parents are. She turned towards them and growled, knowing that someone planned this accident. Mum got the emergency gun from dad seat and threw it towards me fast and looked at the criminals.   
The men started shooting her, she dodged the bullets and killed two of them breaking their necks and threw the other one far. She looked at other five and growled loudly at them.  They backed a bit but started shooting at her, she threw the other two when a bullet hit her making her stumble and that gave them chance and they tried to shoot at her again, she still ran towards them dodging and was about to kill the remaining ones when someone shot her from behind coming from different car.


I started to take my brother with me and took the gun and slowly walked further into the forest while pressing on my brothers mouth to prevent him from crying. I watched the scene hiding in the dark. Two old people came out making me widen my eyes as I watched Uncle being one of them, even though I understood what’s going on, I couldn’t believe it everything that's happening.

I watched as he got closer to the car and checked on father first. I closed brother’s eyes with my hand when I saw him take out his gun and shot dad four times, giving no chance for him to stay alive. I cried as I watched it. They went to mom and checked on her condition. Uncle went to them “Where are the kids?” He asked them. They looked at each other not knowing the answer, I on my breath and slowly went further into the forest, making a mistake of falling down as I didn’t look while walking. 


I started to panic but remembered brother, he is just a baby, six years old, and I'm just thirteen years girl, How can I save both of us? I held him tightly  in my hands with these thoughts and started to run as fast as I

Please log in to read the full chapter