Chapt: 1 Meeting

Confusion

Eunhyuk POV 

I stare at him across the table...

He keeps avoiding eye contact with me. We usually sit together but today he has chosen to sit next to Sungmin-hyung. I keep trying to figure out in my head 

what I did wrong but nothing comes to mind. I'm looking around the table of the meeting room and everyone else seems fine. Kyuhuyn and Ryeowook have mischeivous looks on their faces, my guess is they are playing footies under the table again, Kangin and Leetuek-hyung are giggling over Leetuek's bad jokes, my gaze happens upon Siwon, who just smiles at me, The door opens and our manager comes in, we stand up, bow and then sit back down. He goes to the head of the   table and puts down the documents and small packages he had in his hands.

" Morning Boys," He says grabbing the small packages. " This is your pay from  last nights Super Show concert," 

Starting with Leetuek, he goes and around the table and gives the packages out one by one, Everyone is already ripping them open and putting their rewards in their wallets. I am still holding mine unopened, turning it in my hands.

"What are those documents, Manager Kim?" Yesung asks, Now the files have everyones attention.

My eyes shift in  Donghae's direction, he is still looking at everywhere but me. I should be listening to Manager Kim explaining but my thoughts are all about Donghae. Everything was good with us until this morning and nobody else was in a bad mood. Maybe he doesn't feel well or is just tired. We have been doing alot of promotions and we just came back from our 3 month Super Show World Tour. We did an encore last night in Seoul just for our ELF fans and they loved. 

I feel a nugde on my shoulder, I look up to find everyone staring at me.

" You okay, Eunhyuk?" Siwon asks

" I'm good, Just tired." I smile and waves dismissively.

Manager Kim nods and finishes up what he was explaining before. 

The meeting ends and everyone heads to the door, SInce we have finished our Super Show we have been given a week of rest. Having that much free time is a rarity for us. I'm about to walk out the door with Siwon when Manager Kim calls

" Eunhyuk, Siwon, Stay for a minute."