Obstacle One (CEO Hong)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

 

“So this is it?” he asked her.

“I guess…” she replied him.

 

“Goodbye Choi MinHo-ssi. I really had a great time while filming We Got Married Season 6 with you,” she hugged MinHo.

“Goodbye Shin SooAh-ssi. You have been such a wonderful wife. Whoever gets married to you in the future will be very lucky,” MinHo tightened the hug.

 

“Ahem…” there were two people who let out a dry cough behind Shin.

“I guess your unniedeul are waiting for you,” he released her from the hug.

“Bye!” Shin waved at MinHo and walked slowly to her unniedeul.

_____

 

Shin entered the apartment with her unniedeul without looking back. She did not want MinHo to see her tears. MinHo waited for Shin and her unniedeul to disappear from his sight in the car before going off. He still cannot bear to leave Shin.

 

“Cut!” the PD shouted and cameramen stopped filming. That was an indication that “We Got Married Season 6” had officially ended for the young couple, HoSoo Couple.

 

MinHo and Shin had already missed each other despite being separated for only a few minutes. They wished that their virtual marriage would last longer so that they could get to know each other more. However, the two believed that “We Got Married Season 6” was not the end of their relationship.
_____

 

“Thank goodness that you’re back!” Peniel, her best friend in Cube Entertainment, was glad to see her.

“Don’t you see me here most of the time?” Shin asked.

“I do but I felt uncomfortable working with a married woman for the past few months,” Peniel .

“YA SHIN DONGGEUN!” Shin hit Peniel’s left shoulder.

“Shin SooAh, violent as always,” Peniel chuckled.

 

The staff in the recording studio chuckled as well. Their working days with Peniel and Shin had been enjoyable as the duo loved to tease each other. The two idols began to record their new comeback song again after taking a 10 minutes break.

 

“Shin, CEO Hong wants to meet you,” Mystical’s manager, Rachel, informed Shin who just completed her part for the comeback song.

“I’ll be back,” Shin told Peniel and the staff before going out of the recording studio with Rachel.

_____

 

“Papa Hong,” she called out the old man’s name as she entered his office.

“My dear Shin, welcome back~” he hugged his favourite idol.

 

CEO Hong had not seen Shin in the company’s building for a long time because he had been away to Japan and China for some business purposes. Sometimes, when he was at the company’s building, Shin would not be around because she had to film “We Got Married Season 6” with MinHo and other variety shows. Shin was the busiest idol in Cube entertainment during her “We Got Married Season 6” period.

_____

 

“I heard from Rachel Unnie that you have something really important to tell me,” Shin broke the silence in the CEO’s office.

“Ah… About that,” CEO Hong suddenly remembered his purpose of calling Shin to his office.

“It’s about you and MinHo-ssi,” he paused.

 

“Wait Papa Hong, before you say anything, I’d like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in “We Got Married Season 6”. It was really a wonderful love experience for a girl who never experienced love before,” she thanked the old man.

“Ah…” CEO Hong nodded.

“I get to learn a different side of you as well. Who knows that my cool and charismatic idol on stage can be a cute and romantic girl off stage,” CEO Hong smiled at Shin.

 

CEO Hong looked at sweet Shin and he felt sorry for her. He had something really important to tell her but he could not deliver it. It was difficult for him because he knew that he would break the pure heart of the girl. It was unfair for Shin who had never experience love to end her relationship with someone she really got attach to just because both CEOs came to a disagreement about the young couple’s true feelings.

_____

 

CEO Hong had made up his mind to tell Shin the truth. He could not hide it any longer because he thought it would be better to hurt the girl’s heart sooner than later.

 

“About that important matter…” CEO Hong tried to get Shin’s attention. She got distracted with the puzzle that was on CEO Hong’s table.

“What is it Papa Hong?” she put away the puzzle and looked at the old man.

“The reason why we decided to end off your virtual marriage is because both CEOs sensed that you and MinHo are dating behind our back,” he finally said it.

“You got to be kidding me right?” she could not believe what she heard. CEO Hong shook his head slowly.

 

“Fine… I got what you mean. I understand that I’m still ban from dating anyone. I knew it all along. I’ve been keeping that in my mind during the filming. I must admit that I fall for MinHo Oppa’s charms while filming “We Got Married Season 6” but I must also admit that I had to control my feelings for him because I know that this will happen. Papa Hong, I’m disappointed that you don’t trust me at all…” Shin was really upset.

 

Shin bowed to her CEO before exiting his office. She was really disappointed in her CEO. She could not believe that the CEO did not believe her out of all people in Cube Entertainment. She was hurt not because she could not be with MinHo in real life but the fact that the CEO did not trust her.

_____

 

Shin practiced in the dance studio without her Mystical unniedeul or Peniel. All of them had their own schedule that day. Shin dance to a lot of fast songs to vent her anger. She did not understand why her CEO did not trust her suddenly.

 

“Shin, are you still angry with me?” he was worried about his favourite idol. She looked away and avoided her CEO. Shin could not face the old man who did not trust her. It was true that she began to fall for MinHo but both idols knew that it was impossible for them to date in real life. That was the reason why they wanted to continue their virtual marriage. It was the only place where both could show their true feelings to each other, the fans and the viewers.

 

“Fine… Take your time to cool down. I just want to let you know that I really enjoy watching HoSoo Couple. The both of you really made my day. Just wait for five more years and I’ll lift up your dating ban,” he left the dance studio where she was in.  


I made a decision to post this when I remembered doing the same poll a few months back but different questions. If I add up the total votes, it'll be 30 votes and about. I feel bad for making you wait too. I hope that you enjoy the first chapter. Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!

Here are the two polls that I added up the votes: