Horrible morning

Be my love
Please log in to read the full chapter

*IN SEOUL*

"Haeunnn-ahh" a warm old familar voice called out for you from downstairs. You slowly opened your heavy eye lids in a sudden.

"wae ?uppa" you responded while rushing downstairs towards your dad who was sitting on the luxurious chair sipping the english tea.

"mianhe. today  i have a very important meeting to go, I am so sorry that i can't go to your graduation." said the old bald man.

"wae!wae!" then you stopped your complaints and then said "arroso.....".

"mianhe"

You turned around and walked as fast as you could to hide away your rushing hot tears dropping down your two cheeks. You stomped upstairs to your room to show that you were upset with your dad.

"Umma, i miss you. Dad is being 'dad' again." You cried out to yourself and looking at the picture of your mum and you when she was still alive.

Umma died because of an car crash accident in a stormy dark night after she picked you up from school. The car wheels lost its grip and tripped over so eventually she passed away but you were save because your mum hugged you so tight that you just broke your arm. After the accident you were so scared that you occasionally sit on the car.

" I'm lonely umma!"

But then you quickly sit up and get dressed and ride your bike to your university.

Your University was one of the place where genius people studies. You were so smart and always one of the top marks in the whole year.

You

Please log in to read the full chapter