1/1

Always Have, Always Will

Yoongi was working on some songs on the couch in his bedroom when suddenly Jimin enters and hug his shoulders and kiss his nape. 

Yoongi then hold Jimin's hands and caresssed his hand.

'Hey. What are you doing here, baby?' -Yoongi smiled at Jimin then turn to his laptop again.

Jimin then walked toward Yoongi and sat next to him.

'Just curious about something.' -Jimin

'Huh? What is it?' -Yoongi said, eyes still on the laptop .

'Do you love me?' -Jimin 

'What do you mean, Min?'

'Do you love me?' Jimin repeated as he raised an eyebrow.

'What's wrong with you?'

'I asked you, do you love me,hyung?'

This time Yoongi turn to Jimin and held Jimin's hand. 

'Why do you asked me this? Of course I love you, babe' -Yoongi. Jimin then sigh

'I asked you because I don't think you love me..'

'What are you talking, Minnie?!. Why do you say something like that? Don't you trust me?' 

'I trust you but it looks like that thing is more important than me...' Jimin said as he point his finger at Yoongi's laptop. Yoongi then sigh.

'You know that I'm in charge to make musics for our group ,right?'

'Yes but Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung also make musics for our group and they always spend their time with their boyfriend.' Jimin then pout.

'Sometimes I envy Tae and Jin hyung when they spend their time with their boyfriend .. And sometimes I think that do you even think about me.' Jimin continued.

Yoongi then pulled Jimin's hand to make Jimin sit on his laps. After they're face to face, Yoongi wrap his hand around Jimin's waist.

'Baby listen, nothing is more important than you. You're the most important person in my life. And you think I don't even think about you? When I'm alone at the Bangtan room I always think about you. Have you eaten, What are you doing, Are you okay,  who do you play with . I always thought of that. And you know how I make good lyrics? When I make lyrics I always think about you, and our happy moments.' Yoongi then peck Jimin's lips.

'Baby, I loved you yesterday, I love you still.. I always have and I always will.'- Yoongi continued. 

After hearing that, Jimin wrapped his hand around Yoongi's neck and kiss Yoongi. It was a sweet passionate kiss, it fills with love. After a few seconds Jimin pull away and hid his face on Yoongi's neck.

'I didn't expect you to say that. I'm sorry cuz I think bad things about you. So sorry.' Jimin mumbles on Yoongi's neck.

'It's okay, babe.'

'Love you, hyung'

'Love you too, Min. Baby, what are you gonna do after this?'

'Um.. After this, I'm gonna go to the gym with Kookie'

Yoongi then pout. 'Can you stay with me?' Yoongi asked.

'I need to get fit hyung.'

'Baby, you know I find something on the internet. Way to get fit easily. You don't need to go to the gym. And I think you'll like it.'

Jimin raised an eyebrow 'How?' He asked.

'Um.. Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. Wanna workout?'

Jimin laughed and smacked Yoongi's chest.

'Stupid... But I wanna try'- Jimin.. 

 ----------------

A/N: So that's it.. just a short fluff yoonmin story.. comment and subscribe are appreciated. Thanks for reading this story.. love you guys