The catfish is

La vie en rose

This chapter is dedicated to taengsic

Please play oasis-Don't go away

 

 

Taeyeon beamed to smile for the nth time that day while staring at her phone screen.This is it,this is gonna be the day that she already waiting for . She will meet her guy,the romantic and gentle guy from tumblr,Pocemon.

 

From : Pocemon :*

'Lets meet in Andy's ice cream shop ,taengo :*.I really want to see you ;*

 

Taeyeon chuckled staring at that text over and over,he really want to meet taeyeon. She cannot believe it. Now she's heading to the place for their first 'date. Truthfully,she's really nervous and afraid. How if pocemon, like her friends said is a bad guy,but she scratch that thought immediately. From what she felt all this times pocemon is a genuine person,and beside this place is rather crowd if pocemon want to do inappropriate thing,she will shout and get the help. But she believe pocemon will not do that.

 

Cold and frosty morning - there's not a lot to say

About the things caught in my mind.

And as the day was dawning my plane flew away

With all the things caught in my mind.

 

She placed her self on a table nearby beside the window,she can see the road from here and heard the music played in the ice cream shop.Taeyeon thought about other thing,How if pocemon is........ugly ?. It's ok..it's ok,taeyeon wouldn't mind it,look never determined people's heart. She tapped her fingers on the table waiting impatiently for the guy to come.

 

And I wanna be there when you're coming down

And I wanna be there when you hit the ground

 

In the other place,across from Andy's ice cream shop..precisely in 'pika pika cafe'. A certain blonde lift again her binocular and direct it to the ice cream shop across the cafe. Jessica sighed ,and place her binocular again to the table,so taeyeon really come to their 'date'. Jessica been wait for taeyeon about 2 hours before the exact time,in that hours she've been contemplated whether she really have to tell taeyeon the truth about pocemon or keep lying to her again and again or go away.

 

So don't go away,Say what you say

Say that you'll stay Forever and a day

In the time of my life 'cause I need more time,

Yes, I need more time Just to make things right.

 

Taeyeon sighed ,it's been 3 hours and 13 minutes she've been waiting for pocemon,but that guy didn't show up. She start to worry about him and she keep texting that guy,but he didn't answer it. Pocemon where are you ?!. A waiter came to her table for bringing the glass,taeyeon nodded and order again the 4th ice cream that day.

 

Damn my situation and the games I have to play

With all the things caught in my mind.

Damn my education - I can't find the words to say

With all the things caught in my mind.

 

"That's the 4th ice cream..".Jessica murmured and drop again the binocular,she stare at her empty coffee cup,it's also her 4th. She stare again at taeyeon from the far without the binocular,she's such a coward for not approaching taeyeon and tell her the truth,she feel awful for making taeyeon wait that long,she's just afraid with the situation,she just afraid if taeyeon couldn't grasp the truth.

 

"Thou near me,I can see thee. Thou there,i'm here.A fool's paradise i call thee,the hope that never be.".Jessica mumbled and type the poem to her phone before sending it to taeyeon for the last time.

 

Me and you what's going on ?

All we seem to know is how to show 

The feeling that i wrote.

 

Jessica get up from her seat and paying for the coffees,before walking out from the cafe and saw taeyeon for the last time that day. She noticed taeyeon already received her text,she looks so down and jessica feel so guilty because she's the cause of it. She then saw taeyeon getting up and walk out from the shop placing her head down,jessica watch as taeyeon retreated from her vision. 

 

"You just a fool's paradise...a fool's paradise."

 

 

" this !!".Yoona threw the laptop on her lap and pout anxiously,after many times she still fail to find the nerd guy with strip red-white shirt. "Where's waldo ?!!!!!".She gritted her teeth and clench her fist,taking back the laptop again to her lap.

 

Her girlfriend stare at her in amuse,yoona has a hard time searching the nerdy guy. "Here..let me help you..".She turned to yoona's side and start to search the waldo. "There..!. That's him !".Yuri pointed to the very corner of the picture on the screen.

 

Yoona found her self surprised. "What ?! How could you do that.?!"

The tan girl snickered. "I have eagle eyes..".She said proudly. "I even can see someone will barge into this room  soon.."

 

"Guysssss !!!".Just like what yuri predicted,taeyeon suddenly come into hyoyeon's flat .Maybe yuri has a psychic ability than eagle eyes. "You all have to help me !!!".The petite girl said frustratedly. "By the way..where's hyoyeon..??".She noticed the girl's absence. Yuri and yoona pointed to hyoyeon's room,soon the tall girl came with anxious face.

 

"She's a freak..!!".Sooyoung huffted and place her self on the couch after having a smexy time with the gangsta girl,she and hyoyeon is not dating yet though just a friend with benefits. She have to agree on everything hyoyeon desired,or else she will commit suicide once more.

 

"Sooyoung..wait,-".Hyoyeon didn't finish her words,when she saw her friends already there staring at her weirdly,she then hide the $ patterned underwear on her back. "Whaddup homies ?..why are ya in ere  ?".she asked forgetting that she's the one who invite them to her flat.But there is no seohyun here,since she's busy attending seminar called 'life with no boundaries'. She's recovered indeed.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at hyoyeon."Guys !! please look at me...i need all your helps..!!".She said firmly.

"Help about what ?".Yuri asked as taeyeon place her self on the floor.

"I want to meet pocemon..".Everyone cocked their brows at her.

 

"Ya mean da dude who alwayzz give ya a freakin' poems ??"

"Yes Hyo..this morning i have a date with him,he said he wanted to meet me..but after waiting for hours,he didn't show up..".Taeyeon explained and ruffled her hair.

"Like i said tae,he might be just playing with you..".Yuri reminded.

 

"Yes it's possible..,but i feel worry about him. How if something bad happened to him ?! Look at what his last text to me..".Everyone gaze at taeyeon's phone "He wrote about.. 'A fool's paradise'.in shakesperean ,it's mean a happiness but in a false hope..What he meant by that ?!!! if i'm his happiness..why he thought,it's false to hope for me ??!!".Taeyeon bursted into tears.

 

"Whoa..chill homie..chill,don' get to worn out by a dude who didn't even show up,like a coward..".Hyoyeon said giving some light to her friend's head.

"But hyo..!! i'm so worry about him...i really want to meet him !!!".Again and again taeyeon cried.Sooyoung and yoona just can pat taeyeon's back soothing the older girl,they didn't know anything about this pocemon dude.

 

"So you want to asked for our help to find that dude ?"

"Yes yul..i really curious about him..".Taeyeon said and try to calm her self down,not just curious about his appearance and real self,she also curious about his condition whether he's good or not.

"Curiosity kill the cat taeyeon.."

"Yes ..but cat has nine souls ,so it's no harm to try once..we still have 8 to try out.."

 

"But taeyeon..".Yoona begin "Finding a person we met in social media is not easy,it's just like trying to find Waldo ,in 'where's waldo game',we keep finding the wrong person..at first we sure that's it's him,but we realize he doesn't wear a glass,or waving hand and didn't wear santa's cap..".She explained,based on her experience on the game.

 

"But yoong...!! i really want to see him ! i could die if i'm not able to.."Taeyeon threatened."I will commit suicide like hyoyeon !!!".She said getting up from the seat

"Wait..wait..wait !!".Yuri held the petite girl by the arms and prevent her from move any further. "Ok..alright,we will help you find this catfish.."

 

"Catfish ?!".Yoona and sooyoung frowned.

"You know the show in MTV ..hosted by a jew dude and a blonde dude..".Yuri told getting a nod from the two younger girls. "We will try to find him,but taeyeon you have to be patient and accept it if in the end..we can't find him".Yuri turn to taeyeon.

 

"Fine..i'm understand..".Taeyeon sighed and slump her body on the couch.

"Yoong..you're expert in internet right ? lets track him by his tumblr account..".Yoona nodded getting yuri's command and bring her laptop close to her,she typed the pocemon's profile.

 

"In here ..it's said,he lived in seoul,17 years old ...no specific address..but we can find him by his photograph..".Yoona dragged that dude picture and place it in google image search.Soon the pictures that identical with pocemon's face revealed..there's so much of it.

 

"See..tae,ah think dat dude gave ya a fake pictuh '.."Hyoyeon said patting taeyeon's shoulder while the latter just purse her lower lip in disappointment. Yoona turn her attention again on the screen and click one of the dude picture that redirect to a facebook profile.

 

"In facebook,it said..his name was Ok Taecyeon,32 Years old !! have three childrens !!!".

"What ?!!!! ".Everybody said in surprised,yoona typed the Ok taecyeon named in google search. "Wait..there's a news about him..".She clicked. "Ok taecyeon..for ual offences act..and sentenced for three years from 2014.."

 

"What ?! pocemon wouldn't do that..i can feel it that he's nice guy.."

"Wait taeyeon,we still didn't know that pocemon is this ok taecyeon dude or nah..if this man is sentenced in 2014..he must be still in jail right now..and he couldn't flirt with a teenage girl in tumblr while in prison.Am i right..?.".Yuri deducted everybody nodded.

"And he doesn't look like a poet to me..".Sooyoung pointed to the picture of that beardy guy.

 

"So ..what now ?! is this the edges ?!".Taeyeon said in frustrated,tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Wait..wait,don't give up taeyeon..i still didn't used my hacker software yet..".Yoona told and begin to click her spyware software. "In internet..whether you used a fake name or fake address,we still can find them through their gps signal..that's the way FBI and CIA agents can find suspects...".She copy paste the link of pocemon's profile,soon weird codes start to move fastly. "Well..it's doing the search now..maybe just couple of minutes.."Yoona told and place her head on yuri's shoulder.

 

"So tae..".Yuri spoke as they wait the results to came. "What you will do ? if you finally met him.."

Taeyeon lowered her head turn her gaze to her fidgeting fingers. "I don't know yul.."She sighed. "Maybe..i just want to ask him why he didn't show up,and why he gave me that poem..like he wanted to say goodbye..".She turn at yuri. "And what are we all this time ..is he really meant all the compliments and all the sweet words he gave to me.."

 

Sooyoung sobbed. "It's worth to be a story you know...The Internet forbidden love ~~".She said while staring at the ceiling dramatically.

 

*Ding*

 

Everybody ignore sooyoung and turn their attention back to the computer. "It's finish..!.".Yoona said enthusiastically."It's said..his address is at WoodPine Resident..block 3 number 29..It's a rich people place right ? your house is in there right soo ?".

 

"Yes..just different block,if he's this close..why he didn't tell his true identity..".The tall girl frowned.

"There's just one way to know the answer...".Yuri raise her fist. "Lets go..and catch that catfish !!".

 

 

Tiffany and sunny stare at the blonde girl intently as they caught a weird behaviour from her,she's cutting a carrot but her eyes and mind are in another place..and also she's cutting it randomly.They are now in jessica's house ,having their girls time.

 

"J..are you ok ?".Sunny nudged to get the blonde girl's attention,but the latter still busy in her reverie.

Tiffany sighed. "Maybe .. she's really turn crazy because she couldn't get rid her feeling for me..".She clicked her tongue,feeling the irony.Sunny squint her eyes at her and unconsciously break the asparagus on her hands."Aww..".They turn their attention when they heard jessica winced in pain.She unconsciously cut her finger.

 

"J..what's wrong ? you look dazed..Do you have a problem ?".Sunny asked in concern while tiffany bring a plaster for her cut.

"Here.."

"Thanks..".Jessica wrapped her wound "I'm ok guys..i didn't have any problem,just pure careless..".She reasoned and back to cut the carrot.

 

"J ..we've been friends since we're in elementary..".Tiffany said. "If you have a secret..maybe for example..you like someone~~ that you couldn't be with,well ..just tell it to us or just me..i wouldn't mad..".She said hinting to her thought about jessica secretly like her.Sunny rolled her eyes,this girl is sure need a punch on the head.

 

"No..keke".Jessica giggled. "I'm ok..there's nothing wrong..".She get up. "I'll just get this carrots to the pot...".

"J..That's not pot..".Jessica turn at sunny. "That's trash can.."

"OW..".The blonde close realizing her mistake. "I'll cut another..".She grinned awkwardly.

 

 

"Are you nervous ?".Yuri asked to the girl beside her,they're heading to the address of pocemon dude using yuri's van. Sooyoung turn her camera to the petite girl,She brought it with her so it can be really look like Catfish the show.

"No..i'm not nervous..do i look like i'm nervous ? No..no,what is nervous..? from latin nervōsus ,sinew and energy + osus. Which mean easily agitated,hesitated or..,-"

 

"Taeyeonn..".Yuri cut her from ranting. "You're nervous..".She pointed.

The petite girl sighed. "Yes..i'm nervous. I'm afraid if pocemon didn't want to see me or he didn't like me..".She reasoned.

"If he didn't like you..he wouldn't always gave you a poem..So just positive thinking..".Yoona advised patting the girl's back.

 

"We're here..!!".Yuri informed as she turn off the car's engine."Now taeyeon,lets meet the catfish..".Yuri and the other walkout from the van then bring their self to a big house number 29. "Wow..your pocemon is a rich guy..".Yuri chuckled,trying to ease the tension on taeyeon,the latter just nod her head,she doesn't care if pocemon is rich or not. She just really want to meet him and ask everything to him. In other side,Sooyoung frowned seeing the house ,she felt like she ever see this place and someone she knew enter the house,but she couldn't figure it out whose.

 

Yuri pressed the door bell three times to call the host and soon revealed....a 13 years old girl look like who busy with her phone. "Ehh.excuse me.."Yuri talk to the girl,she couldn't be pocemon right ?.

"Emm..?".The girl hummed without turning from her phone.

"Do you know by...any chance..a guy named ..pocemon ? he's in tumblr..".Yuri try to find the right words ,but she couldn't really explain what's going on.

 

"What ?!".Krystal turn from her phone to yuri fully ,soon her eyes turn to soft as she saw the most beautiful girl she ever saw."ahh.."She sighed dreamily and immediately fix her hair.Yoona pouted,she didn't like how that girl stare at yuri,her girlfriend. "Wait..euh..what ? can i help you ?~~".She asked and notice there's other girls too in there,there's one a hip-hop girl,one so tall while carrying a camera,one who look so gloom and one who looks so furious and in front of her one that's so beautiful.

 

Yuri scratch her head,this girl's stare make her uncomfortable. "We..we are trying to find a guy from tumblr..his name was pocemon. Is someone you know have that profile here or maybe there's a guy here ?".

Krystal frowned. "There is no guy here..except my father.".She answered. "But maybe you can ask my sister..".She turn and shout to the house. "SIS ?! SIS...COME HERE !! ".she shouted make everyone winced for her loud voice."Sorry keke..my sister is a slob,so i have to call her loudly.."She grinned and stare at yuri again naughtily.

 

The door cracked open wider as three persons come to there,soon everyone has a shock expression on their face seeing the familiarity from each other,except krystal who still fangirling about yuri.

"YOU ?!!!".

"YOU ?!!!"

 

Taeyeon give her attention to jessica,because she's the owner of this house. Could it be ??!!.

 

 

Narrowed brows,weird stare and incessant sighed came from the girls as they saw A 13 years old Krystal who still busy with her phone and her style look older than her age. After the little sudden encounter,and after they know that the catfish is jessica. They're placed their self in Jung's yard giving taeyeon and jessica time to talk about things inside the house.

 

"Yo..kiddo..".Hyoyeon called the little girl. "Act like yo age homie..!!".She shook her head.

Krystal rolled her eyes and turn from her phone. "Like you already adult enough to tell me that...Homie !!".She snapped back getting a glare from hyoyeon she doesn't afraid with it though. Remember she is a Jung. "Ehh..yuri unnie.."Krystal turned playfully to yuri. "Yuri unnie~~lets take a picture together..".She grinned,yuri cannot refuse it because the younger girl already lift her phone and snap their picture. Krystal giggled and post the picture on her facebook. 'I got a new bae <3..~~'.She typed on the status bar.

 

Yoona squint her eyes at that girl fiercely while clench her fist,how dare she flirt with her girlfriend kwon yuri ?!!! . She suddenly over protective to yuri,and scoot closer to the tan girl placing her left arm on yuri's waist. Yuri knew though and can feel that yoona stiffened beside her,maybe she doesn't like how krystal act to yuri.Well..there's gonna be problem later.

 

"Hiks..hiks..".Sunny startled as she heard the eye-smile girl sobbed beside her. "Why T ? Couldn't accept the truth that all this time J is secretly admired The other T..taeyeon not T..tiffany ??".Sunbun smirked triumphantly.

"No..hiks..".Tiffany wipe her tears. "I cry because i'm happy..my effort to make her love someone else beside me is succeed,jessica must be like taeyeon since the slumber party in seohyun's house..".She smile proudly .Sunny stare at her in disbelief and grit her teeth,she turn to a nearby tree and stomp her head repeatedly to there. Why ?! why ?! why ?!

 

"Guys...please be quiet ! i'm recording them nowww..".Sooyoung whispered while directing her camera to the window where taeyeon and jessica have their conversation. Soon everybody approach sooyoung and stare at the screen too.

 

 

Silent..silent..and silent,creeping in the living room of jung's house as the two girls sat side by side on the couch without making any move or any words. Jessica cursed her self repeatedly for not able to say anything to taeyeon or explain everything,she knew this will happen,sooner or later. But she didn't expect this sudden,she didn't prepare anything or any explanation yet. While Taeyeon ,she still trying to hold this reality,so all this time pocemon guy is not a guy,but a girl and it's jessica..someone who always messing around with her and insult her. She cannot believe it,it's insanity. What kind of game she gave to taeyeon ?!

 

"Ehh..".Jessica scratch her head awkwardly trying to explain,but taeyeon suddenly cut her.

"How long ?!".Jessica frowned. "How long you've been planning to do this to me euh ? play with my feeling ?!".Taeyeon said in anger.

 

"Wait..wait..Taeyeon,is not what you're thinking ,-"

"So what ??!".Taeyon start to cry. "You..jessica jung sooyeon,who always insulting and teasing me,have an alter ego to be a guy named pocemon ?! and gave me poems all the time !! and pretend to like me..what's my fault to you till you do this to me ??!!".Taeyeon feel broken,all the hope of getting a perfect love story have been flea away leaving a scratch on her heart.

 

"Taeyeon..No !! Listen to me first !!".Jessica raise her voice. "I did it ..because i like you ! it's been so long i have a feeling for you..but because our friends bad term,i cannot say it . I'm a coward yes ! you can call me that..But i never pretend anything i said to you as a pocemon,i really like you.."

 

"Stop it !!".Taeyeon shouted "What kind of game you want to play again euh ? Broke Taeyeon's heart !! .You're mean jessica..i cannot believe you. "She paused and stare deathly at jessica. "I HATE YOU !!".with that taeyeon get up from her seat leaving the stunned jessica. Taeyeon hate me ?!.Jessica thought.

 

Everybody flinch from their place as they saw taeyeon walk out furiously from the house. "Yuri ..lets go !".Taeyeon said wiping her tears,her eyes look so red and puffy. 

"Ehh..but tae-,-"

"COME ON YURI !! OR I'M GOING TO GO ALONE !!!".Taeyeon bursted in anger and threatened to walk away by her self. Yuri immediately nodded repeatedly and enter her van,taeyeon is not in a good mood right now,yuri afraid if taeyeon do something bad. Yoona ,sooyoung and hyoyeon also enter the van from the back,they didn't say or ask anything,they know how taeyeon now. Yuri sighed and start the engine before drove the van leaving jessica's house.

 

"Taeyeon !!".Jessica shouted loudly calling the girl,but it's too late she's already drove away from her vision. "Taeyeon.."Jessica start to cry and drop her knees to the ground. Her friends and her sister look at her emphatically,this is their first time seeing jessica so down.

 

"Euh..J..".Sunny want to sooth her,but jessica suddenly get up from the ground and run back to the house. "Leave me alone !!!".She closed her door and lock it. Now ,krystal have to find a place to sleep for awhile since she know that her sister wouldn't open the door any soon.

 

"I hope taeyeon's alright..".Yuri said after send taeyeon to her house,and now she's with her girlfriend in the way to send yoona home too.

"Emm..".Yoona responded simply.

"I couldn't believe that it's jessica...don't judge a book by its cover,don't judge a person by how they acted,said,and appearance, but how they love someone else"

"Emm.."

"Can you answer me with something else ?"

"Emm..".Yuri rolled her eyes and pull over the van to a nearby quiet park.

 

"Ok..tell me What's my fault now ?".She asked turning to the doe-eyed girl.

"Nothing.."

"You sure ?"

"Yes"

"Yoonaaaaa.."

 

Yoona sigh and finally fully turn to her girlfriend." I don't like how jessica's sister act in front of you.."

"You mean Krystal ?"

"See ? you even know her name already..".Yoona pouted and cross her arms

 

"my..my,my yoongie are jealoussssss...~~".Yuri teased make yoona blushed in anger,jealousy and embarrassment.

"N-no..i'm not jealous,you're mine..i just claim what's mine. It's called territorial Not jealous !!".Yoona reasoned trying to avoid that she's really jealous.

 

Yuri chuckle,and scoot her self closer to yoona,"Yoongie~~i just love you and i just like you ,no one else you are my only girlfriend..look at me !".Yoona didn't "look at meee..".Yuri turn her girlfriend's face by her hand,but yoona's eyes still not on her. "Yoongieee..".Finally yoona's eyes on her. "I love you ..".Yuri smile genuinely and imitated by yoona,the two of them then share a kiss and let all their feeling to it.

"I love you too yul.."Yoona smile and then blushed,she's gonna ask about something. "Yul..l-lets..lets make love.."

 

"Hmmmm ?!!".Yuri widen her eyes when she heard what her girlfriend saying. Yes,they didn't do it yet,when they have a time in yoona's house,they got interrupted by hyoyeon's text. "A-are you sure ?".Yoona nodded. "Your place or mine ?"

"In here..".Yoona answered bluntly.

"Here ? in the van ?!"

Yoona nodded "This place is quiet though..no one will see a cracking van..".She smirked and get up from her seat ,turning to the backside of the car,maybe the van didn't have a backseat for something like this. If the owner want to have a smexy time.

 

Yuri's body start to trembled and stiffened,this is it,they are gonna doing it. Hope she's not faint this time. Yuri open her seat belt and following yoona to the back. Yoona then grab yuri by her collar and smash their lips together,making out to ease the tension of their nerves. Yuri start to squeeze yoona's covered ,while the doe-eyed ed yuri's shirt. They start from first base,second base,third base and then Home base,with gentle move,gentle kiss,gentle touch and gentle .keke. In that van ,in that night.They took each other first unexperienced.

 

To be continued

 

Please check my other work Almost police-yoonyul