0.5 I hate you,Park Chanyeol

16 Days

 

 

 

"Hey Baekhyun!" Baekhyun's eyes widened and fastened his pace as he heard a y deep voice calling him from behind.' what should I do ' is all what runs through his head, He was too immersed in thinking that he didn't notice the tall figure quickly catches up his pace.

 

"Baek..hyun" called out the giant once again while catching his breath, Baekhyun was taken back and moves his head to his right and saw a sweaty Park Chanyeol catching his breath.

 

"P-park" Baekhyun muttured while staring at the taller. "H-hey ha..ha I didn't see you there" he added,laughing nervously. Hoping that the latter didn't notice that he was avoiding him. Chanyeol his head,confused. "You didn't? that's weird. I was calling your name really loud"

 

Baekhyun bit his lip and feeling guilty about running away. He was about to open his mouth and apologize to the taller but Chanyeol quickly changes the topic and flashes his infamous smile.

 

"Anyways,do you know already? we're roommates for sixteen days Baek" whole body stiffened and felt his heart pounding really fast inside his chest. "w-what..roommates for the class trip?" he faltered.

 

"Yes we are. Isn't that great,Byun?..I admit I was disappointed at first." Baekhyun's heart clenched and felt like someone had poured cold water all over his head,waking him up from his fantasies. 

 

 

'Please just stop talking,Chanyeol'

 

 

But to Baekhyun's dismay,Chanyeol continued talking "I was expecting 'you know who' to be my roommate but it seems things doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to be.." Baekhyun had this urge to kick Chanyeol in the face for him to stop talking.

 

He shouldn't have stopped running. He should've just continue running and pretend that he didn't hear him calling his name.

 

He feels like crying,listening to his bestfriend ranting about how disappointed he is that they're roommates is the worst thing ever. 

 

'Just stop you ing dumb with big ears..why do you have to slapped it on my face that you like someone else that isn't me..I get it that i'm just your bestfriend''   He wanted to say those words to his bestfriends but he can't. 

"But it's okay atleast we get to spend more time with each other since you were always busy these past few days..that should be fun right?" Chanyeol asked while still wearing that stupid smile,one of the reasons why he had fallen in love with his bestfriend.

 

 

Baekhyun fake a smile and nods his head "yes..that would be fun"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I really hate you, Park Chanyeol. I hate you for breaking my heart but no matter how many times you broke it this stupid heart still beats for you'

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

A/N : So how was the chapter 1 ;_; it isn't that bad right? and again i'm sorry for the typos and grammatical errors :<< AND SORRRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.