Chapter 8// Taking Things Into Retrospect

Keeping my Sunshine

Wheein's POV (FINALLY)

I watch as Youngsun recites her lyrics in a mirror. She looks so beautiful. My eyes linger on her until I see Hee Gi pass by, holding a Starbucks up and a package of Oreos. She loved those things. I look at her up and down. My heart fluttered. No. Look at Youngsun. But I couldn't stop looking. Youngsun shoots me a knowing glance and I roll my eyes. "I do not like her."

"Don't lie," Youngsun teases. "Our little Wheeny is growing up." She turns. I sigh. That dress she is in sparks a little flame in my heart. Maybe because I just love looking at her dress up. Or just became used to only looking at her. I smile warmly at her as she goes out of the dressing room. I follow her out, to my disappointment, she greeted Moonbyul.

"Hey," she said to me, grabbing Youngsun's waist. She kissed her, longingly. I felt really jealous. My heart felt annoyed.

"Wheein-sunbae," Hee Gi calls from the monitors. "We need Solar."

"Solar," I say sternly. She turns as if she were a daughter being told to leave her lover. "Go to the set now."

"Okay," she pouts, looking at Moonbyul. She walks off, grazing her hand on my forearm. What was that? I blushed. Moonbyul went and watched her from afar, a loving look in her eyes. I knew that Moonbyul truly liked her. Now I know even more. Why was I still pursuing Youngsun? I really don't know. I feel selfish. I do miss being Moonbyul's friend. But, she lost trust in me. I stole her sunshine once. I may try again...but I have to not be as open with it. I shoud try again. Maybe.

Youngsun's POV

After, I get off the set, I bite my lip gazing at Moonbyul. She was laughing with some directors and looking at some girls. I smirked a little. Wheein gave me a warm cup of hot tea. I turn to her, smiling wildly. I have to make Moonbyul jealous. I want to know if she really loves me. Would she break if I did anything?

Moonbyul was on her way over. I start tilting Wheein's chin with my finger. She gives me a tiny sensual gaze. "Youngsun," she hisses. "What are you doing?"

Moonbyul sat on my lap. "Yeah. What are you doing?"

I blush. "I was trying to make you jealous, Moonbyul," I reply softly. Moonbyul chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"You can't make me jealous," Moonbyul says, smirking. "I know you are mine."

"Wheeny, see that new PD?" I keep teasing her. I know she is well over me and holding onto nothing. I know she will finally say yes soon.

"What about her?" Wheein deadpans.

"Talk to her."

Wheein's POV

Hee Gi and I are inside an empty dressing room. I feel a little strange. My heart is pounding out of my chest. She is looking down nervously. I try to break the ice. "So..what wonderful weather this is?"

"Yeah." She smiles a little. "I always wanted to talk to you."

"Really?"

She nods. "I wanted to know if you had anyone special in your life since Solar has a girlfriend...."

I bite my lip. She likes me too. Her face was bright red. She tucked her light violet dyed hair to the side. She was pretty. "Not really. I am sort of getting over Youngsun. I think you are..cute," I confess. My heart began leaping.

"I think you are too unni," she beamed even more widely. She bowed her head. "I mean..thank you sunbaenim."

Something came over me. Like that time Youngsun's uniform was messed up and I wanted her all to myself and flirted with a seductive edge. I grab Hee Gi's wrist and planted her hand on my heart. "Why do you make my heart beat so fast, when I know I want Youngsun?"

"You don't," Hee Gi declares bravely. "You want me as bad as I want you..."

I lean in and kiss her lips. I pull away, feeling good, but so wrong. I knew it was right though. If it weren't it probably wouldn't have happened. But I must stick by Youngsun, even if Moonbyul was going to protect her, love her, all that. I still felt like I owe her something.