Who is it?

Oasis

*Jung Soojung, is really-really mulititalented girl, she can sing, plays any music instruments, also good at sport and dance, and she's so smart, her father, and her mother is rich , but she doesn't leave with her parents, she lives with her younger sister in their apartement that is located in gangnam. But unfortunately she has a shortage also, she can see a ghost. She can't handle it. So if she sees a horrible ghost, she's going to run away, and screaming. For your information, sometimes she can be a fortuneteller, if your destiny in the future is dark, or something bad will happen to you, without any hesitation she is going to tell you. 

 

 

 

*Oh Sehun is popular in his school, he is not as rich as Irene, he's really smart, he's smarter than Irene, but he is as smart as Krystal. he's really good looking, his body was perfect for a guy in high school, his lips is pretty cool to see and make you want to steal his first kiss. He's really friendly, but if you're a stranger to him, he would ignore you and he doesn't care about you, eventho you are his classmate, but if you don't say hi to him first he will not going to recognize you, irene patient characteristic make him want to protect her more, and have a cuddle with her. He has a brother and his brother is an actor named Byun Yo-Han.

 

 

*Bae Joo Hyun or Irene, is a quiet girl, every guy in Doozam High School are dreamed to be her boyfriend. But when they know Irene already has a 'bodyguard' or a boyfriend, they choose to step back and being just her secret admirer. Irene has a beautiful voice just like Krystal, she was a leader of a vocal group club in her school. The vocal group name is Red Velvet. There are only 5 people in that club. And all of them are girls. Irene parents are very rich. They work in famous company in South Korea. She's not leaving in a house. But she's living in a huge mansion with her parents, her nanny, and ofc her 2 brother and her younger sister.

 

 

 

*Kim Taeyong is Sehun's best friend. His attitude is really bad, he likes to sneak out from school, disturbs other people, kick innocent people, fights with someone who' looking for a problem with him, steals someone's things, even teases a girl who already has a boyfriend like Irene, Taeyong dare tease Irene in front of Sehun. But Sehun doesn't mind it, as long as Irene isn't annoyed with what Taeyyong did to her.

 

 

 

*Hansol, he has a handsome face, and he's rich! He's rich not because his parent was rich, because he is a top model in Seoul and a dancer. Hansol is Irene classmates plus he is Sehun's bestfriend just like Taeyong, they are the most popular guy in high school from junior till their sunbae know them as the most popular, handsome, and the rich guy in school, except Sehun, he's not rich as Taeyong and Hansol. a few days after Krystal come to that school. Hansol leave the school, and choose to continue his school by home schooling.