One

Four Liars
 
"You're lying." he stated as we sat comfortably under the shade of a tree. The place was so peaceful, devoid of any destruction. The tree was place inside the palace. Though it's somewhere far the castle. 
 
 
"How'd you know?" I asked, playing with my long platinum bloned hair for I know the answer to my own question. 
 
 
His fingers pulled my chin to face him. 
 
 
He's dam-n handsome. 
 
 
"My lady, your eyes turn red when you lie. You're living twenty two years of your life and you don't know that?" he laughed as he let me go. 
 
 
"I know that, I just don't want to cut our conversation off." I said. 
 
 
I look at him lovingly. Along the line, realized that he's beyond my standard. He's too perfect.
 
 
"Dara, you're unreachable." he said, looking into the blue sky. 
 
 
No, please, you're the one who's unreachable. 
 
 
I'm Dara, the Goddess of Fire and Bravery, the Mother of Nature, The Deity of Peace, The Princess of Dylandia, and The First Blood of the Artestan Dynasty.
 
 
I sighed as I hugged him, tears quickly pooling my eyes, blurring my sight. I stopped caring about everything when I had him, he's more than enough.
 
 
"Why did you lie, Dara?" he asked soothingly and break away from the hug.
 
 
 
"To protect you." and finally, my traitor tears rolled down, wetting my cheeks. He used his thumb to to wipe my cheeks. He looked at me with pure love in his eyes. 
 
 
"You're always protecting me." he said.
 
 
"It wasn't enough. My protection wasn't enough." I sob as I looked at my palm, tiny glitterly tornado-like was formed, little bit part of my power. 
 
 
I have to do this.
 
 
Eradicate his memories of me, of us and bring him back to his world for his own protection. 
 
 
If I was just normal, we can happen. We can be together. 
 
 
But life doesn't go as planned, I'm the wrong. 
 
 
 
"I love you." I said and kiss his eyes.
 
 
 
"I love you more, Dara. There's no other way, huh?" his eyes went through mine. 
 
 
I stood up, pulling him up with me. 
 
 
 
It's time, Dee. 
 
 
 
I sighed, looking at him defeatedly. He stay back a few steps smiling at me. 
 
 
"We'll see each other again. I'm sure." he said. No. 
 
 
I sighed as I blew to miny tornado to his way. He's slowly disappearing, yet he still smile at me though I can see tears on his eyes. Don't worry, you'll forget about me, I won't cause you anymore tears and danger. 
 
 
When he was completely gone, I cried so hard my tears won't stop falling. I kneeled, for the first time, me, Dara, is defeated. I bawled. 
 
 
Letting go is such a risky thing. And I'll risk everything for the one that I love more than myself. 
 
 
"Majesty!" the maids rushed to my care, rubbing my back, seemingly to comfort me, but it didn't help. 
 
 
My parents taught me how to be strong, but I broke. My heart is so broken, as if it broke in half literally. 
 
 
 You need to stand up and get going. 
 
 
This time, I'm defeated, helpless and lonely. This time, I will rebuild myself and get strong.