Chapter 14

Secretly giving my first love to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she woke up the next morning, Jong Kook was no longer on her side at the bed. She slowly drag her heavy body off the bed into the shower. It was weekend so there was no need for her to rushed for work. She carefully got in to the bathtub, avoiding the her injured feet that was being wrapped up like a huge baseball got wet.

There was no need to took a long bath if was not comfortable at all as she have to keep one of her leg out the tub the for whole time. She carefully makes her way down the stairs when she after that.

What had welcoming her when she reached the living room was enough to make she gulped down her saliva and her legs a bit shaky. Around twenty over men dress in black button up shirt was lining at the living room with their heads bow down. At the front was Kim Jong Kook sitting in the single person couch with his one leg cross on the other, looking at those men in front of him coldly while Jae Suk was standing beside him silently.

She was about to turned around and goes back up but it looks like her presence had been realized. "Ji Hyo ah! You're awake?" Jong Kook was already behind her she turned back around.

"Ah Nehh..." What was she supposed to answered anyway.

He picked her up bridal style and put her down on the couch causing Ji Hyo to blush crimson red. There was so many people watching! He then one knee down on the floor and took her injured feet in his hands. "Does it still hurt?"

"N...No... It only sting a bit." She looked at the men that was still standing in front of them with their head down. "Why are they here? Do they get any information about who attacked us last night?" She head never seen them in the house before. In fact, she had never really seen them! She do saw them a few time from a far though.

Jong Kook looked at her silently for a while then he suddenly stood up but instead f answering her, he turned to looked at the men. "You guys can go..."

"Why? Didn't they found out who was it?" She asked.

"They have found out who was it..."

"And? Who was it?" Why was he being like this? The looks on his face was just adding to her concerned.

"It was..." He then paused and stared at her silently as if loss in his thought then shook his head. "Nothing. It was just a man that didn't satisfied with me for a business. No one that you know..."

"Really?" She looked at him doubtful. For some reason, she got the felling the he wasn't telling her the truth.

He nodded his head. "Let's have breakfast, you must have been hungry. There is your favorite toast!"

"Really? I love toast! Let's go!"

He let out a smile. It sure does easy to make her let go of a topic. He shook his head and bend down to picked her up again, going to the dining room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two weeks had past since the incidence. Jong Kook was in his reading room, looking out the wall length window that overlook the garden in his mansion. His hands was tucked in his pants pocket as he looked up at the sky. His gaze was cold and dangerous.

It was the time! He had been successful enough now. He was more successful than his father and any of his step siblings in fact. It was time to showed them what he had became. To showed them that he could live a much better life even without them!

Jae Suk came in to the room. "I have arranged the flight Mr Kim. It is ready for you anytime..."

Jong Kook nodded his head. "Let's go now..."

They stop by at the attorney office on their way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ji Hyo was busy arranging her works when there was a call on the phone of her desk. She picked it up. "Good morning, this is Sunshine attorney office. Song Ji Hyo is speaking... Oh Mr Kang! Yes sir. I'll be there..."

"The boss is calling for you again?" Her coworker beside her asked.

"Yupe!" Everyone in the office knew that their boss was having a crush on this pretty lawyer. He always make an attempted to chase her but had never success after all these time. No one know why though. But there was a rumor of she already married. There was a huge diamond ring on her finger too! It couldn't just be a ring that she buy for herself for fun right?

Ji Hyo make her way to her boss office upstairs anyway even though she was unwilling. She knocked on the door when she had arrived. "Co...Come in!" She heard her boss called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter