First Impressions

I'm Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay Tae," Seungyoon started, drawing back the blinds in front of the window,

 "Get up. It's been a week and you haven't left your bed at all except to use the bathroom. I don't think it's healthy for you." He said, sitting on the blonde's bed and ripping the blanket off him. Taehyun let out a groan,

    "Hyung, go away. I'm not leaving my bed." Taehyun replied, keeping his eyes closed and stuffing his face in his favorite fluffy pillow.

"Like hell you're not." The older scoffed, grabbing the maknae by his arms and pulling him to sit up on his bed. Taehyun sighed, squeezing his eyes shut and letting out a small yawn.

    "Come on, at least come out and go with me to get something to eat." Seungyoon said, standing up and opening the closet, pulling out a black sweater and white skinny jeans.

"What time is it, hyung?" Taehyun asked, rubbing his eyes cutely.

   "Like noon." The older said, throwing the clothes into Taehyun's lap,

"Put those on and come out to the living room when you're done." Seungyoon said before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. Taehyun let out a sigh, standing up and changing clothes before walking to the mirror and checking his reflection. He lazily ruffled his messy hair, too down to actually worry about what he looked like. He had absolutely no one to impress anyways. His eyes shifted down to the counter of his dresser. He caught sight of the small gold ring on the wooden surface. His breath hitched as he picked it up and walked to the window. The cold air hit his face and blew his blonde hair lightly as he opened the window. He let out another sigh as he threw the ring outside as far as he could.
~
"Ah, Taehyun it's about time you came out of your room. I thought you had gone back to sleep." Seungyoon said as Taehyun padded his way into the living room.

   "Hey, Taehyun-ah! How are you? I haven't seen you like all week because you haven't left your room." Jinwoo, who was sitting on the couch watching Show Me The Money 3 with Mino said, looking up to meet Taehyun's eyes.

"I'm fine." The younger deadpanned,

    "Now can we hurry up so we can leave and come back?" He asked, returning his attention back to the leader. Seungyoon sighed, grabbing his keys off the table and standing up,

"Let's go."
~
"Jin Jin's buffet, sushi, and grill."

  "Why are you taking me to a buffet? I'm not very hungry." Taehyun said, placing his chin in the palm of his hand as he looked out the car window.

"You haven't eaten anything in days. You need food in your system. Also, I've heard the staff is very nice."  Seungyoon said, parking in a vacant spot and getting out of the car. Taehyun followed his actions and began walking to up to the door of the large restaurant.

    "After you." The leader said, holding the door open for Taehyun. The maknae rolled his eyes, not in the mood to goof off like usual.

"Welcome sirs, what will it be for you today?" A lady at the front stand asked.

   "Just two." Seungyoon replied, giving the lady a flashy smile.

"Right this way." She said, grabbing two menus and leading them to a booth in the back of the restaurant. The door of the building dinged as it opened, revealing another party of customers. They walked up to the front counter and waiting patiently.

    "Aish," the employee said, looking around and catching sight of another employee who was organizing silverware.

"Yah! Come wait these two nice men!" She said, waving the person over, then heading to the Waiting customers. The new waiter came over to Seungyoon and Taehyun's table, waving slightly but not saying a word.

    "Hi, how are you?" Seungyoon asked, not gaining any form of reply.

"How rude." Taehyun thought, rolling his eyes slightly at the male waiter in front of him. He was fairly short and had dark brown hair, which was pulled back in a man bun.

    "Can we both just get a tea?" Seungyoon asked, receiving a nod from the waiter and watching him scurry off.
~
"So, do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter