Sparks Fly.

My erted Superstar

 

Taemin’s POV.

How can I confess to my best friend? And worst of all, why did I just realized it all now? That I really have feelings for her and I love her—more than a best friend. This is really the worst part of growing up—falling in love, especially on your best friend?! What more could be worst than that, right? By the way, she’s hugging me right now that is why I kept on thinking about these things.

I’m the one who broke our hug and said, “Saranghae, Sunny-ah.” Oops, why did I say that out loud?!

“Taemin Oppa, what did you say?” Sunny asked with a confused look on her face.

“Oh, I just said that I love you—as a friend.” I said, in a nervous tone. Sunny smirked at me and hit me playfully in my arm. I really just love her childish acts and of course her ever so famous aegyo! She holds the title of being the Aegyo Queen in our school during elementary and she’s popular because of that CCP of hers. Oh, CCP is Cuteness that Calls for a Punch. Keke! She invented that!

“Ohh, I knew it! You finally said you love me, oppa!” Sunny said enthusiastically as she jumped around like a kid. I just patted her head and smiled. You know, I’m so jealous that she likes Taecyeon and she’s on a fake relationship with Sungmin. Even though it’s not real, I get jealous on it. I just hide it. You know, Sunny is a real adorable girl. She’s pretty, cute, full of cuteness and very kind. She puts others first before herself that’s why she’s loved by many people around her. She’s always ready to help whenever and wherever.

“Don’t flatter yourself too much, Soonkyu.” I said in a joking manner.  She laughed at what I said and tiptoed to pat my head. She’s really cute and adorable. How can anyone resist someone like her? Sungmin’s really lucky to have her as his fake girlfriend, Taecyeon, too, is really lucky Sunny likes him even if he doesn’t know anything about it and of course, I’m very lucky too, because I have a best friend like Sunny.

“So, let’s go back now oppa? Let’s ask for some suggestions on the things we’ll do tonight.” I smiled as I followed Sunny back at the living room with the others. As soon as we went back, I looked at Sungmin and Taecyeon staring at us with narrowed eyes. W-why? Are they jealous? Maybe they have feelings for Soonkyu too. Many people are really starting to fall for Sunny now. But is it our fault that Sunny is really pretty and charming? I don’t know why but I kept praising her today.

End of Taemin’s POV.

-

Taecyeon’s POV.

I saw Taemin and Sunny just came back from the kitchen. I stared at them with narrowed eyes. Why am I feeling jealous? No way! Taemin is just Sunny’s best friend. I’m over-reacting too much, I know. Sunny is really driving me nuts. I go crazy because of her.. She’s the only girl who can do that to me. And oh, she’s the first girl too, who made me feel this way.  

“There you two are!” Yoona said as she grinned widely. “Any plans for our activities tonight?”

“Horror movies are a must.” I said and smirked. I saw this already happening in movies wherein the guy comforts and hugs the girl whenever the girl screams or is getting scared on the movie. I’m imagining those scenes. Me hugging and comforting Sunny then telling her ‘Don’t be scared’.. That would be absolutely amazing!

“That’s right! We should prepare now. Sunny and I will rent DVDs.” Sungmin said and stood up. She immediately held Sunny by her wrist, let her stood up and said, “Now.”  What the hell?! And now, my plans of being with her while preparing has been ruined by no other than Sungmin. I’m now left with Yoona and Taemin. Yeah, right. Very boring, I know. I just sighed as the others did so, especially Taemin. He let out a big, heavy sigh.

“Oh, okay. Let’s go prepare things now.” Yoona said and stood up. “Let’s start first by cleaning this whole house..”

“Why? Will we use the whole house in watching DVDs later?” Taemin asked with wide eyes. I was too lazy to clean right now but I know I needed to. Stupid Sungmin! It’s him who ruined my plans. But I still love my best friend, of course!

“It’s just a way of showing our gratitude to Sunny and her parents for everything.” Yoona smiled, proud of what she said as I laughed at her. She’s really a kid. It’s like she’s younger than us when she’s not. How cute!

“Okay, let’s start now so we could finish early.” I said as we separate ways on the house. I started arranging things downstairs while Taemin decided to clean upstairs and Yoona’s dusting up and cleaning up all the dirt on the walls, shelves, tables and etc.  I decided to start on the shelves which are too high to reach. But fortunately, I can reach it by tiptoeing. Yoona got a mini ladder and placed it below the shelves. She went up the ladder and started dusting off the dust on the shelves. She really coughs a lot while dusting off those. And yes, I’m watching every move she makes. And as she goes down the ladder.. OMONA! She’s about to fall.

I rush to her side and catch her as fast as I can. Great, now our faces are just inches away from each other. I stared intently into her eyes and felt sparks around. Why do I feel like sparks fly when she’s around? I didn’t even felt that way when Sunny’s near me. Why? I also felt my heart beating.. faster and faster and faster as I stared more deeply into that beautiful pair of eyes.

….