First Day

Decisions | Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Radiant rays of sunlight seems to beam through the windows of Wonwoo's bedroom.

He still can't believe that he is now in his last year of his highschool life. 

Wonwoo seems excited that he can't sleep well last night because of today.

Yes, Today is his first day as a senior in their school.

 

While rubbing his eyes, still half-asleep he heard a knock at his door

"Wonwoo, Honey! Get ready and come down to eat breakfast or you'll be late for class" his mom said with a soothing voice.

"Okay mom! I'll just shower in a bit!" he said with his deep morning voice. 

He got up stretching his arms in the air and rushed to the bathroom. 

 

He looked at the mirror.

Wonwoo had a dark black hair and skin smooth as milk.

He had sharp and coldly eyes that when he stares blankly he looks so y. 

His body is not that bulky but slightly skinny.

Like a normal teenage emo boy.

 

After taking a bath, He slipped his uniform like he usually does for the past years being a highschool student.

Suddenly a beeping sound filled the silent room while he was trying to style his hair but gave up and just wore a beanie.

He searched where the sound is coming from and finally found it was his phone.

When he looked at the screen, he can't stop himself from smiling.

It was his bestfriend. It was tzuyu. Wonwoo's bestfriend.

 

Tzutzu:  Woowoo! 

Tzutzu: It's already 6:30am and the class will start in 30 minutes

Tzutzu: Come out now! Or I'll leave you! :D

 

Wonwoo was about to reply his bestfriend when his mother shouted "Wonwoo! Are you coming down or do you want me to come up there and see the other side of me?" her mother said sarcastingly. 
Wonwoo sighed and rushed going down because he hated seeing the other side of his mother. Last time he saw her mother it was awful, Very awful.

He can't stop shivering to the thought of his mother. 

He went to the kitchen and saw his mother drinking coffee, she kissed her at her cheek and greeted. 

"Good morning mom!" Wonwoo fakely smiled.

"Good morning honey! Eat up, look how skinny you are" his mother said worriedly.

Wonwoo just grabbed a toast and sipped some milk before heading to the door.

 

He looked back to his mother "Tzutzu is waiting outside and we'll be late. Goodbye mom! Love you!" wonwoo said but whispered the last part.

It's just his too shy to say 'I love you' to his mother, he thought. 

"Oh! say Hi to tzuyu for me and tell her next time to come in so we could do some catching up whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter