Page Two: Princess

That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

I woke up to the sound of snoring Jihyo & Chaeyoung both lying on the matress.

I turned to my other side and saw a drooling Nayeon.

Momo is not here. She's probably already up. A workaholic like her doesn't want to stay on the bed for too long. She might be already cooking breakfast downstairs.

I reached for the phone on the table beside the bed & noticed that its still too early. I tried my best to go back to sleep but my efforts aren't paid. So I got up, washed my face and went downstairs.

 

I was right. She never changed, still the morning person she is. I smiled. I know her so well..

 

"Still wakes up at 6:30 huh?" I asked which kinda startled her.

She turned around with her usual cheeky smile asking "You're up already? Then I guess youre not the same old Mina who never wakes up at 6:30 in the morning" 

"Nahhh Im still that same old Mina, its just that the three are too noisy. They woke me up, now i can't go back to sleep" I laughed

"Then sit here, coz breakfast will be ready in minutes.." she asked me to sit by the table and I did..

"What's for breakfast Chef Hirai?"

"GUESS" raising her eyebrows with the same smile she muttered that word. The word which you'll always hear from her. Its quite annoying but its fun at the same time.. This habbit of hers asking people to guess instead of directly answering their questions..

 

I smiled while recalling memories "That might be  very easy tho,.. I say BACON & EGGS!" 

"I thought you'd get it wrong" she replied while serving the food

"How can I get it wrong? Those are your favorites ever since" 

"Good to know you still remember" she looked at me with that relieved look and smile.. before noticing we've been staring at each other for good 7 seconds.. "Uh Let's Eat!" She offered to break the awkwardness..

 

 

Although this is a normal dish for breakfast, hers is still my favorite. So I happily ate.

 

 

....

"Its already 9:00 and their still sleeping.. oh my goodness" Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter