Wedding Ceremony

unknowingly fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa was extremely shocked to see the invitation. He then realized that he should not be surprised in front of his friends. Then he opened his mouth they already told me about looking for a bride and said they will finalize the next girl…………….So don’t need to panic…….he said. Chukkae hyung!!! That means we will be seeing you getting married…….. minhyuk shouted. Deh…Yonghwa replied he was controlling his anger. He then went to get his leave application form.

Shinhye your wedding invitation has come out very well. Look at this……..SoJin said. Keep it at the table unnie I’ll see it later……she replied as she was busy preparing for the lecture. She then took the invitation and read it. She was not happy at all because her parents did not say anything about the groom’s family. She sighed for the nth time knowing that the marriage is going to take place within a week. She was not totally interested in it. She then went to the kitchen to fetch some water. Wayo……..you don’t look happy………Mrs.Park asked her daughter. I did not even meet him in personal…….How could I marry a person just like that……..she asked her omma. You’re right  I’ll ask your father about this and Yonghwa will arrive tomorrow only so we need to ask Mr & Mrs.Jung about it. She drank the water and went to her room. She then took the necklace and kept starring on it.

Yonghwa reached his home. As soon as he entered the house he shouted at everyone for not even asking him about the marriage plan. How could I marry a person without even seeing……..he shouted. Arasso you can meet up with her……..I’ll ask her parents okay…….Mr.Jung replied. But appa wayo you have planned this too soon even without informing……..he asked. I already told you that the next girl will be the final………Mrs.Jung replied. Chinchaaa…….aishhhhhe said and went inside his room. Yonghwa was totally upset with his family. He felt like running away. Then he suddenly remembered  the sketch book. He took it outside and saw those eyes which made him forget about everything.

Two days later……

Yonghwa was getting ready to go to meet his future wife. He was glad atleast his parents accepted his request. He was thinking for what dress to wear when his sister entered his room. She was giggling hard which he was able to hear so he then turned around. Noona why youre laughing…………he said.  Now itself you’re not able to decide which dress to wear the what will you do after seeing her?........She is so pretty…..even I liked her so much after seeing her she replied. Noona I will be the one to judge whether she is pretty or not…… he quickly answered Gurae okay I will be looking forward for your answer…..I’m sure you’re the one to fall first……..she stopped as soon as he turned to look at her. What?.....he said. Ani ani nothing she giggled. Then Yonghwa took his car keys and went out.

Shinhye wore a simple knee length dress. Dhe didn’t put so much makeup. She was about to leave when SoJin entered. Oh my…….you look so pretty today,I’m sure he will be worn out seeing you. I think he will not leave you after seeing you like this……..Unnie stop teasing shinhye said. I’m just a wearing a simple dress. But you look beautiful jeolmai…………Aishh arraso unnie I’ll start going otherwise I’ll be late. All the best for your date…………sjin giggled.

Yonghwa reached the restaurant. He went inside and sat on coach near the window. Shinhye was about to get inside the restaurant when there was a big clash outside. There was a accident she quickly went outside and helpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter