Blank memories. Ch 1

Believe Me

Chankyun wakes up and groans as his head felt like splitting in two. He lay down to ease the splitting headache and trying to remember what happened last night. All the 7 boys and their managers are invited to an after party with several other kpop idols. All he can remember were they had a great time chatting and bonding with other idols and eating a lot of delicious food and maybe a wine or two. Changkyun swore that he only drank two cans of coke and one shot of soju because he doesn't want to have a major hangover on their free of schedule on the next day. 'So much of not having a hangover..' thought Changkyun. One shot of soju certainly won't make him drunk so what the hell happened last night? The last thing that he remember was feeling sleepy after the shot and lay his head on the table and now he woke up with this horrendous headache.

The door opened with a loud bang and Changkyun can't help but whimper as the bang sound makes his head thumping a lot worse than it is. ''Get up maknae, I don't care if you still wanna sleep you need to get out of the bed and go to the living room right now. We have a lot of things to talk and think how to explain what you did last night to the fans. What you did can really damage our works if we don't give an explanation today'' Minhyuk said with a scowl on his face. The happy go lucky member rarely having this kind of mood and that is a bad news. ''What exactly happened last night hyung? What did i do? I don't remember anything..'' Changkyun said and he slowly get out of his bed and stood in front of his hyung. ''You don't remember huh? Come on. To the living room'' Minhyuk said.

As they gathered in the living room, Changkyun can't help feeling small as all of his hyungs are currently glaring at him and told him to sit down. He sat down next to his boyfriend Wonho (yes they are in a relationship but the fans don't know that) and attempt to put his head on Wonho's shoulder but the latter shrug and move away a little from him. This shocked Changkyun a lot but before he can ask Wonho why Hyunwoo already cut him saying ''Okay, I think the best we can tell the fans are Changkyun was very drunk and the kiss was not on purpose because he actually stumbled and accidentally kissed Kihyun''. ''WHAT? I kissed Kihyun hyung? How? Wha? I don't remember any of that I swear!'' Changkyun stammers wide eyes wandering to Wonho, Kihyun and the rest of the boys.

''I don't believe you maknae. I saw you only had one shot of soju and that can't make you drunk of your .'' Hyungwon said while giving Changkyun a very dissapointed look. ''Why did you kissed me last night? Are you out of your mind? Don't try to blame this with not remembering anything. There were some vip fans there and you can't just kiss whoever you want. Why the hell did you do that?'' Kihyun said slowly trying not to yell at their maknae. Changkyun feels his headache is getting worse and he is confused as hell. He really don't remember doing any of what s are telling him. Why can't they trust him? He has a boyfriend and they all knew that. He's not an to kiss someone else other than his boyfriend. He turn to Wonho and ask ''Hyung, you trust me right? I swear I don't remember anything after I drank the soju''. ''I don't know kyun. The way you launch yourself at Kihyun like he is the love of your life while I was next to you...'' Wonho answered but still not looking at his confused boyfriend. ''If you are pranking all of us right now please stop this is not funny. Hyunwoo hyung I've already posted the explanation on twitter.'' Jooheon says as he lock the phone and giving it to their manager.

Changkyun felt like crying. His headache is getting worse and his stomach churn. ''It's not a prank! I'm not lying! I really don't remember what happened last night. Please believe me..'' he said while trying to catch Wonho's attention. Hyunwoo sighs and said sternly ''If you're still being stubborn then suit yourself. There's no way you can be that drunk last night. Stop acting Changkyun and just apologize to Kihyun and Wonho. I may have tolerate you last night when you pretended you fell asleep after kissing Kihyun and we let you sleep until this morning but now I won't tolerate this any longer''. Changkyun feels lost and he want to yell saying that he really don't remember kissing Kihyun but the way Hyunwoo is staring at him he just close his eyes and took a deep breath ''I'm sorry Kihyun hyung, Wonho hyung.. I won't do it again''. They nod but not saying anything and their manager just told them they can go wherever they want to today but have to be back before 8pm. Minhyuk and Hyungwon jump and hurriedly go to their room and almost running to get out of the dorm to do some shopping for a while. The others just casually get up and trying to think what they wanna do for that day.

Changkyun went to take a shower thinking that maybe his headache will lessen. After the shower his headache still not getting any better and now his stomach starts to hurt more. It feels like there are needles stabbing him. He went to the kitchen mindlessly clutching at his stomach and Kihyun scowls ''Come on maknae, stop with the acting or I won't give you lunch''. Changkyun was startled and he feels hurt because his hyung won't believe him. ''But my stomach do hurts and my headache is still trying to make my head split into two..'' Changkyun whined. ''STOP WITH THE ACT KYUN! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!'' Wonho suddenly yelled and changkyun flinch at his boyfriend. ''But hyung..'' ''No. Just stop.. I'm still not forgiving you.'' Wonho said and he saw that Changkyun is close to crying and wanted to hug him but he need to teach his boyfriend a lesson.

Changkyun really feel like he's gonna cry at this point. His own boyfriend doesn't believe him so he just walked out of the kitchen and went to his bed to lie down and cry maybe, yup he definitely wanna cry. He lay down on his bed and buried himself with the blanket. Jooheon who is currently lying on his own bed just watch Changkyun sulking and return to watch videos on his ipad.

Several hours later Changkyun wakes up and he once again groans as his headache is still there and his stomach still hurts a lot. 'Maybe I should tell manager hyung.. but what if they don't believe me too?' Changkyun thought and sighs. He cautiously get down from his bunk bed and walk out of his room. He notices that wonho is sitting on the couch watching tv and silently walk to the couch. 'Maybe he's not mad anymore and I can tell him about the headache and stomachache' Changkyun thought. ''Hyuuung'' Changkyun whine and try to latch himself onto Wonho. Try. Wonho stop Changkyun from hugging him and giving him a stern face. ''I'm still mad at you and don't try to pull that puppy face. It won't work right now.'' Wonho says though he's trying not to kiss and hug his disheveled looking puppy. Changkyun's face fell and he pout at his hyung before going off to the kitchen. That night Changkyun stop trying to talk to his hyungs and just trying his best to hide his pain. He doesn't want them to yell at him again.