Figuring out how to get in

Shhhhhh...

Sungmin POV

"I need to tell you guys something." Ryeowook started. "Someone might be onto us. I just met a man-"

"That didn't even have a russian accent even though he was supposedly born and rainsed here!!" Zhou Mi finished.

 

"So-" kyuhyun started, but he was interuppted.

 

"Excuse Me. You are the guy we found earlier trespassing right?" I looked back. It was the diva.

*Clang*

 

Donghae dropped his plate.

I took that moment to activate the contacts.

"Ummm... sorry. You must be mistaken for a different person." I said.

 

He looked shocked. "Ohhh... you looked so similar from far away. Excuse me."

 

We all made eye contact from around the table... They are onto us.

 

"Excuse me again....but I'm not stupid. Your coming with me." the man came back.

 

We immediately reacted.

 

Zhou Mi found a hook in his 'Stick' and latched it onto the side of the terrace. He proppelled down. The stick elongated with him.

 

Donghae used his strength and the suits ability to make him feel lighter . I scaled down the side, dow to the ground.

 

Ryeowook dissapeared.... and reappeared on the ground... is that what his gear does??

 

Kyuhyun grabbed a phone line that went from the terrace to a neighbooring building and slid down until he was close enough to the ground to jump.

 

I... I kicked the man upside the chin and jumped off head first.

I landed in a forward roll, then stood up and ran along with the others.

 

We followed the path that Kyu and I set in our food.

 

I take a chance to look back.

 

 

 

 

A whole mob of blinis stand workers were running after us.

 

"GUYS FASTER!" I yell as we round a corner.

 

I run ahead then slide under an opening in a blockade. They all follow me.

 

We end up in the property of Heechul. We turn on our contacts so we can see what is there.

 

We are in the back of the building.

 

 

"Follow me." Zhou Mi whispers. He must have something because he strategizes.

 

I follow hm. When I look back to Kyu and Ryeowook, they are whispering to each other.

 

 

Ryeowook POV

 

In the back of the building I turn on my contacts.

 

I can see through the building to find the directly to our targets. Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Henry.

 

I whisper to Kyuhyun.

 

"Eunhyuk is on the 10th floor. Siwon on the 7th. and Henry on the top. This might be harder too. There are about 20 guards posted near any entrance for all of them."