First Day's Not So Bad.

I Never Loved Till I Met You

It's the first day of their school and as expected, Gwiboon's pathways was cleared. Some were giving nervous glances and some were just looking away, afraid that Gwibbon's eyes might fall on them and kill them instantly. Oh by the way, it's the boys' reactions while all the girls were happy to see her.

"Gwiboon. How can you not see me for a week?!" Taemin blurted the moment Gwiboon sat on her lovely desk near the window.

"I'm out of town. I called you but you're phone was unattended or something so yeah, i hit the road without you knowing, I guess?"

She replied while setting her things on her table.

"Yah! but you should've dropped by and tell you're going away for a week!"

"Yeah fine. And next time, don't turn your phone off so you'll catch me around"

Taemin pouted. She can never live without Gwiboon. She even transferred schools when Gwiboon did back then.

"Class, attention!"

Their conversation we're interrupted by Ms. Kwon, their math teacher.

"You have a new classmate"

Ms. Kwon's words filled the four corners of the room with whispers and Gwiboon was curious about it too but pretended not to care.

"Lee Jinki, you may come in"

The girl's squealed as this tall guy entered. He flashed a charming smile to everyone. Gwiboon raised an eyebrow as Taemin was grabbing her hand.

"He's cute" Taemin whispered at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't care"

But actually she had this strange feeling when this newbie guy glanced at her while introducing himself.

"I'm Lee Jinki and I'll be joining your class till graduation"

He gave a lil bow.

"Mr. Lee, you may take the empty desk"

Ms. Kwon is pointing on the one at Gwiboon's back. She suddenly felt uneasy when she knew that the transferee will be sitting near her for the rest of the school year. Their eyes met as Jinki was approaching her direction and she could only  look away. This never happened to her. She can't be avoiding someone's eyes because she got the most dangerous eyes everyone has known.

"Lee Jinki"

The newbie laid out his hand. And she just stared at it for while but took all the courage to snob him.

"Nice to meet you"

Jinki said again though he was hurt when she snobbed him. He was sure she was the one he was searching for years but why she had forgotten about him?

He just sat on his chair staring blankly at Gwiboon.

While Gwiboon was shaking when she saw the boy face to face.

'I'm sure I've met him before and how can he make me avoid his eyes? Who is he to me?'

Gwiboon thought.

'How come she didn't recognize me? Even she didn't know my real name back then, still she should have known it was me'

Jinki was puzzled.

Time went by and the two of them we're just staring balnkly at their mentor with a lot of bubble thoughts about each other.

"RING"

The bell cried out which means it was their lunch time. And as for Jinki, he expects to be alone in his first day in that school. His eyes we're travelling on Gwiboon and the other pretends not to care.

"Hurry up Taemin"

"Why are you in hurry? You avoiding someone?"

Gwiboon blushed. Both of them were talking in front of the person she wants to avoid.

Jinki listened to them while fixing his things up. And was surprised when Gwiboon Stormed off the room, leaving Taemin behind.

"Aish. What is with her?!"

Taemin blurted. Jinki smiled at her.

"So you're friends with Gwiboon?"

Taemin nodded and laid her hand out to Jinki.

"Taemin by the way. Sorry if she acted strange. She's just like that and just so you know, she don't like to talk to boys that's why she ignored you earlier. No offense."

Jinki's eyebrows knitted.

"Why?"

"Well, it's a long story and need to go now. Bye!"

Taemin rushed up to follow her friend leaving Jinki, puzzled.

Then hands touched his back. He turned around and saw this guy with a goofy smile on his face.

"I'm Jonghyun. Better call me Jjong"

Jinki smiled at him.

"I see you're alone and you need someone to accompany you. So let's be friends?"

Jinki took Jjong's hands.

"Friends. First day's not so bad after all" :)

 

I updated the first chapter.