Last forever.

Let me be Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: No suggestion? I guess, this is the end.. *crying* love y'all!! Enjoy!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jungkook went to the car, Jimin's car, to pick up a few things that he left there. He open up the door and saw a mini small box. He open it and saw a silver ring which written Roman numbers from 1 to twelve. Jungkook was amazed. He then brought the ring along with the things he pick up to the house. Jungkook look for Jimin at the kitchen but he was not there. Jungkook went to their room. Jimin was not there too. "Where did he go? " Jungkook wandered. 

"Hyung.. Have you see Jimin hyung? " asked Jungkook to Jin who accidentally pass their room. "No.. I thought he's with you.. " Jungkook nodded. He's lips pouting. Where did Jimin go? He got no idea. Jimin was gone. Not in the house nor in the room. Jungkook look at their bed. On top of it has a letter and an outfit. Jungkook open the letter and read it. 

"Bae.. It's me.. You know I can't talk much about sweetness, right? But you always know I love you too, right? Can you trust me this once? Use this outfit and go to Heaven's Garden.. I'll be waiting for you there. Asked Jin hyung and Taehyung to come along.. Namjoon hyung, Suga hyung and J-Hope hyung already here.. Please.. Trust me..  

~Jimin~

Jungkook smile at Jimin's confession through the letter. He told Jin and Taehyung to get ready before he change into that outfit. 

.

"Hyung.. I'm nervous. " Jimin said to Namjoon. "Be cool Jimin.. " Suga said later. "Hyung!! The ring!! I forgot! " Jimin said. How can he forget about the ring in the middle of urgency? He knocked his head. "Just hoping that Jungkook is the one who found it.. " J-Hope said to calm down Jimin nerve wreck. "I'm so dead hyung.. What should I do?? " Jimin asked them again. "God, Jimin! Calm down.. " Namjoon said to him. Jungkook and the others arrived. Jimin is shaking. Jungkook wear the outfit he prepare for him. He look so hot in those. So cool. So handsome.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter