Sweet Ice Cream

Sweet Ice Cream (One shot)

 

Gosh he’s so pretty.

He softly smiled at me. I placed my hands on my cheeks to cover my deep blush. Cheondung let out a sigh and giggled.

‘I really like it when you blush’ he said shyly.

I turned my head to the side to bite my lip.

GFAHGSDFASH  

I reached out to hold his hand. They were warm against mine, as my heart leaped out of my chest. A grin emerged from his face as we slowly walked towards the ice cream shop.

‘Hey Cheondung, I need to tell you something’ I said sweetly.

He bent down and pouted. I couldn’t help myself and pinched his chubby cheeks.

Keke, his so cute

‘Yah’, he shouted loudly. I quickly ran into the ice cream shop feeling the warmth of the heater. I stood at the counter and skimmed through ice cream flavours. Cheondung followed two minutes later, heavily panting. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I felt sorry for him because he would always have to bend down to cuddle me.

T_T I’m so short.

‘What did you want to say? ‘He whispered lovingly in my ear. I shivered, blushing deeply. I turned around to face him. I looked deeply into his chocolate eyes and become dizzy and lost against his body. He blushed too, tracing my lips with his finger. His eyes followed the invisible trail he left behind with his finger. I my lips.

‘So what would you like? ‘The woman at the counter asked

Aish damn.

‘Two cookies and cream ice creams please ’Cheondung replied hesitantly.

I let go of his embrace and went to the nearest seat available near the window. Moments later, oppa sat opposite me and gave me my ice cream.

NOM NOMNOM. OMFG SO NICE.  

I glanced at him, as he delicately his ice cream. It was so adorable. I wanted to pinch his cheeks again. When I finished my ice cream, he was still his own.  All of a sudden, I heard a loud chuckle from Cheondung.

‘Cheondung Oppa what’s so funny? ‘I asked

‘You have ice cream on your face’.  He giggled.

‘Where? ’

He reached out and gently moved my hair away from my face. He leaded forward until our faces were centimetres from each other.

‘Um… so where is it? ‘I stuttered and blushed a deep shade of red.

He cupped my cheek and whispered softly ‘right here.’

Cheondung’s lips pressed softly against mine. My heart was pounding against my chest. He moved really slowly. He seemed cautious but wasn’t hesitant to show his affection.  My eyes was wide open, too shocked to kiss him back. Cheondung pulled away and grinned. I was a blushing wreck. 

Ahh that was so unexpected.

‘Right lets go home’ he said happily.

I quietly stood up. My knees were uncontrollably weak and shaky.  He laughed out loud and held my hand tightly.

‘I will never stop loving you. I promise’ He whispered in my ear softly.

I stood on my tippy toes and pulled him down. I kissed his cheek gently.

‘Neither will I ‘,I replied, running my hands through his soft hair.

THE END.