at kim's house

Day's We've Met

"Mom im already here"khim said.

She was so excited to see here family again after a few vacation.She was badly hurt after what hapens to her.

"How's my pretty lady doing?".her mom asked.

She sighed and said."Im totally fine mom it was my fault,now,I-im gonna learn my lesson".

"What is it that you have learn my darling?".her mother asked.

"That is dont ever believe in the words of men's they are very playboy and users".

Her mother was just listening to her.She wasa little bit tired even though she had her vacation perfectly but she could never forget the pain that kenneth bring to her.

Kenneth Cervantes was a man of her dreams but totally bastard and a bad dream to her life.she learn not to believe in him starting the day that kenneth left without any reasons or explainations.Kenneth was one of the young batchelors in the world who almost make a name in the big industries but it was destroyed by his reputation as a user.khim learned to love him in a short period of time but when she knew that after the plan of their wedding he would just make her a fool,she emmediately left and done what was kenneth plan for her first.

She was in big disgrace,it's quite difficult for her to stop loving him and move on but she had no choice.She need to do it before he hurt her feelings in the very important event of her life....she felt good but not totally.

"You need a great rest darling you're eyebags are getting bigger.....".her mother noticed."my goodness!!,will you please take care of youreself?

She emmeditely smile."mom calmdown....know what?".

"What?".

"You're getting younger everyday".she said honestly.Her mother was already forty-two years old but looks like at thirties base on beauty and with her flowless skin,soon over she will be the youngest mother of the year.Her mother Cloudia Baston Villarica never forgets in going to the parlor.Cloudia has hectic schedules in terms of going to the parlor.

"Very good girl.........you're joking....,stop kidding me..you're mother knew that already!".

They laugh together.

"Mom,ill just go upstairs...I-ill take a rest first...excuse me".she said and directly go to her room.she's not feeling well,when she saw kenneth at their front door.

"what is he doing here".her mind ask.....

At the moment she was a bit nervous.It does'nt matter whether kenneth was there.She was relly afraid and she dont know why?.,it just happen that here heart was really trembling and maybe murmuring so fast.......it's as fast as a rat!!!!!

"my God,maybe im falling for him".....she said softly."no,it could'nt be.....im not fallin in love.gosh!!!!,,......................I-it will only cause trouble".

"kim!!kim!!kim!!".her mother called while knocking the door.

"yes Mom!".she answered but she never goes out from her room.

"kenneth is here....he wants to talk to you...i told him to go home but he never listen dear".her mother said.

she sigh."Mom i never want to talk to him....please....try to understand me...I really dont care if he'll wait....make him suffer.................i wont go out here until he gots home".

"Dear please try to talk to him".

"please Mom!!...I-im begging you?

Her Mom sigh."ok I'll talk to him".

"thanks".

She was a bit angry."How could that man face my family,he hurt me so much that I coud'nt hang on by that moment and now he's here.He's just going to say sorry again and again...........but there is no second chance,,.'past is always past....no more return".

Kim is a type of person that really does what she has been said.She is very agreessive for the things that she posses on.She wanted peaceful life and happy living but Kenneth already destroy her dreams.

"Sorry kim if i dont want to marry you anymore....i just want you to know that Im here for you".Kenneth said.

"Are you kidding,stop this nonsense conversation...our wedding is already prepared,".Kim said.

"There's a reason why I-i W-want to back out from our wedding...I-im So S-sorry?".

"You are so unfair,you can't do this to me..Kenneth please Im begging you?,please".

"I really want to..but I cant do".

Kim cried."but why?".

"I dont have to explain...I-its's not yet time".

"b-but?".

"Im sorry...".Kenneth walked away while kim was so shocked by the time.

She want to believe that Kenneth was only joking by that moment.So when the date of their wedding finally,she expect that Kenneth would be their and make her happy...surprise for short!.

Kim waited for a very long time for her groom to arrived but kenneth never came.Kim sat on the priest chair and pray...that time she was hoping for a miracle,that day was a total disaster for her.

When her memory finally end.She realize how miserable she was in the past few years,it was already 2 years ago.

"what was he doing here i was trying to forget all the pain that he do,I was trying to cure the wound".Kim said while crying."I need to go back to work..I was! right this vacation is a total disaster.".

Kim was unable to sleep that night.She was worried and a bit sad.All the past memories are back and again her heart has been break into pieces.She was hoping to reach the goal she was posses to have.,and that was to become strong.....but.......this time she is not really that strong.Kim realizes that what was the love that she offer to kenneth was still there.Her tears started to fall.

.........................................

...................................................................

......................................................................................WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO KIM?????

...........wOuld she SUFFER again?!?!......

...........................................................................................................................................................NEXT CHAPTER!