Silent Treatment?

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Omg guys! I'm so happy that I can jump around all day!!! It's snowing sooooooooooooooooooooo much! About half an hour ago, snow was POURING down like rain!!! It was so pretty and I was so HYPER! I still am... I just get so HYPER when it snows!!!

It's so pretty right now! Want a picture? Maybe I could get you one later~ There's now a thin layer on the ground right now~

Okay, here's your update!!!! I'm like peeping at the window every 10 seconds! xD

-1:36PM

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Let's have some hot chocolate!" You said as you linked arms with Kwangmin and Jeongmin. They both nodded and you 3 entered the house.

"Sit down, you both~" You pointed to them. "I'll go make the hot chocolates!" You smiled and headed to the kitchen.

Kwangmin and Jeongmin both sat down and stared at the floor. There was a silence between them.

"So, hyung" Kwangmin broke the silence. "when did you get here?"

"Umm... let's see.." Jeongmin pretended he forgot. "About 20 minutes before you. I got here when ~~~~ just woke up." Jeongmin smiled.

Kwangmin's eyes got wide, even though it was already big. 'When ~~~~ just WOKE UP?!' Kwangmin yelled in his head.

"How did you get in here without the KEY?!" Kwangmin didn't believe Jeongmin.

"Oh.. that..! ~~~~'s appa, he was leaving the house and I asked him if I could come in. And he let me in!" Jeongmin smiled.

'BWOH?! Aisshhh.... I'm ~~~~'s boyfriend and I don't even do that!' Kwangmin sighed. 'I didn't even meet ~~~~'s dad first and HE did..'

"Kwangmin ah~ don't worry, I won't steal your girlfriend." Jeongmin winked.

"Hahahah, I know hyung." Kwangmin laughed a little but he was WORRIED about you.

While in the kitchen, you were finishing making the hot chocolates. You were adding marshmellows to Kwangmin's and Jeongmin's cup. You added whipped cream to yours.

"Yummy!!" You smiled. Your mug looked like this:

(That's ADORABLE!♥)

And Kwangmin's and Jeongmin's looked like this:

Kwangmin's.

Jeongmin's.

You then brought the cups to the living where Kwangmin and Jeongmin was watching T.V.

"Here you go!!! Enjoy!!" You smiled and gave them their hot chocolates.

"Gomawo yeobo!" Kwangmin smiled.

"Gomawo ~~~~!" Jeongmin smiled brighter.

"Nae!" You sat next to Kwangmin. Leaving Jeongmin on the other couch...being a loner. (Awwweeee ;D)

"~~~~ ah! It's INIFINITE!" Jeongmin pointed to Infinite on the T.V. who was singing Be Mine.

"Wah!!! Myungsoo opppa!!!" You squeaked happily when you saw Myungsoo. He winked at you and your mouth was wide open.

"Close your mouth, yeobo~" Kwangmin tapped you. You, who was embarrassed, closed your mouth.

"Heheh~ they look so cool!!" You said.

"What about BOYFRIEND?" Jeongmin asked. You didn't know what to say.

" I-I think you guys are cool too." You smiled.

"You're an Inspirit and not a BESTFRIEND?" Kwangmin's mouth was opened now.

"Ani!!! I'm a bestfriend too!!!" You shook your head. But Jeongmin and Kwangmin looked disappointed at you, they became silent during the whole time. After you finished your hot chocolate, you headed to your room. Since they didn't talk to you, you decided NOT to talk to them.

'Heheh~ let's see if they can survive without talking to me forever.' You smirked as you laid down on you bed. Suddenly your phone rang. You quickly picked up, without even looking at who's the caller.

"Yobseyo?" You answered.

"Annyeong ~~~~~ ah!!" You heard a voice. Right away you knew who was the owner of the sweet and nice voice, Son Na Eun. (Miss her? ^o^ Heheh!)

"Oh, annyeong Na Eun!" You smiled.

"Are you free right now?? I'm bored to death." Na Eun said.

"Nae! Let's do something together!" You suggested.

"Great!" Na Eun smiled. "I was planning to go shopping with you. We could get some more winter clothes!!!"

You LOVED the idea. 'Maybe I could ditch the boys!' You smiled at the thought.

"Okay!! I'll come to your house in 15 minutes! See you!" You said.

"Okay!" Na Eun said and hung up. You quickly changed into this :

And headed downstairs. Right when you got to the living, the 2 boys stared at you. You didn't even looked at them.

"~~~~, where are you doing?" Kwangmin asked. You didn't answer him, you were 'busy' putting on your boots.

"Bye~ take care of the house." You waved and left the house. Jeongmin just sat there and stared... he was confused about what was going on. But Kwangmin quickly followed you outside.

"Yeobo!" He grabbed your wrist. You turned and face him.

"Where are you going?" He asked again.

"Somewhere you don't need to know." You looked at him.

"With who??" He asked.

"Na Eun~ we're going shopping." You mehrong him. "Happy?"

"Oh, be safe okay? Call me." Kwangmin smiled.

"Okay.... be back later. Bye!" You kissed him on the lips. He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fudge the sun!! >.<

Melted all the SNOW! Yes.. it stopped snowing... pouted...

Me....so sad right now! :'(

Sniff sniff..

Okay! Enjoy!!!

I love you all!♥

I couldn't take a picture for you, I dunno where my camera is.. and my tablet the camera is.....being a pabo.. >.<

Ppyong!♥