Finale

Flirting Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook went out to buy something in the mall with the rest of his hyungs, leaving Kim Minji alone in their dorm. Then, Minji receives a call from Taehyung telling her to come along to the mall. So, Minji goes to the said mall and upon arriving there she saw there’s a lot of people and knew that there is must be BTS. Suddenly, Minji feels the urge to go to the washroom and she found Jungkook is kind of flirting with a girl. The rest of the members saw Minji and they don’t know what to do. Minji quickly runs away and Jungkook realises that the hyungs are looking the other so he turned. He saw Minji and cursed when Minji runs away. “Why is she here?” Jungkook asked then run for Minji. Minji couldn’t hold it any longer and keep on searching it.

Meanwhile, Jungkook keeps asking who told Minji to come while searching for Minji because he’s scared that Minji will break up with him. “I did.” Taehyung said and Jungkook glares at Taehyung. “Why did you asked her to come? You do know that she shouldn’t know anything about me flirting with other girls. Now, she must be thinking to leave me.” Taehyung bit his lips but doesn’t even feel sympathy. In fact, he thinks Jungkook deserves that. The hyungs feel the tension and tell them to keep on searching for Minji. Jungkook glares again to Taehyung and continue looking for Minji.

 

After a while, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter