Jonghyun, the ERT?!

"Go away OPPA! I need to STUDY!"

[A/N]: Heyyy guyysssss.

ok this next chapted is a little bit dodgy as the title suggest. BUT NO. IT IS NOT RATED. OR WHAT EVER YOU LITTLE READERS OUT THERE ARE THINKING ;D

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

DaWun’s P.O.V

“ISN’T THAT MINHO AND HAEYOUNG?” Jonghyun and I shouted simultaneously.

We both realised what we had just did and quickly covered our mouths and prayed that Minho and Haeyoung haven’t heard us.

“You PABO! What were you thinking! Yelling out like that” I scolded Jonghyun. He glared at me.

“Look who’s talking, woman.” He rolled his eyes.

“Come on! We have to find out what’s going on.” I grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and attempted to drag him towards the happy couple.

Jonghyun contemplated for a moment before letting me drag him away.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

It’s not like I wanted to go anywhere with Hello Kitty in the first place. After all, isn’t it good to get to know you competition? Plus, I was curious at what Minho and Haeyoung were doing.

I let DaWun drag me off towards them.

We were about a hundred metres from them before Minho turned towards us.

CRAP!

It would ruin everything if we were discovered!

I quickly grabbed DaWun by the shoulders and pushed her against the nearest tree before she could object.

“What the - ”  I stopped her mid-sentence, leaning in and positioning my lips dangerously close to hers.

DaWun’s P.O.V

We were watching Haeyoung and Minho from a distance and suddenly Jonghyun grabs me and pushes me against a tree?!

“What the - ”  I snapped at him, but shut up when I saw how close Jonghyun’s ugly face was to mine. He was looking me in the eyes and his lips were a centimetre away from mine.

WHAT.

THE.

CRAP?

I could feel his breath on my face and I felt the blood rush to my face.

“Am I, really that irresistible?” He whispered, smirking evilly, noticing me blush. I tried squirming away from this awkward position but Jonghyun just pushed his body onto mine.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

Hello Kitty tried pushing me off him but I stopped her by pressing my body onto hers’.

I couldn’t let DaWun ruin everything.

I leaned in to close the gap between us and DaWun and she turned her head just as I had expected.

“Don’t move, and make it look like we’re kissing.” I whispered softly into her ear, hoping she would catch on and stop struggling.

DaWun’s P.O.V

“Don’t move, and make it look like we’re kissing.” Jonghyun whispered into my ear.  It took a while before I fully processed what he meant.

CRAP. DID. MINHO OR HAEYOUNG SEE US?

If Haeyoung discovered what we’re doing then I would be as good as gone.

I threw my arms around Jonghyun’s neck and jumped up; wrapping my legs around his waist, hoping that this looked authentic enough. Well, isn’t that what happens in movies anyway? 

Jonghyun looked surprised at my sudden change in attitude.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

WOAH! DaWun jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, which I have to admit, is pretty hot.

She had an anxious look on her face and I could tell that she understood.

“Are they still looking?” She whispered in my ear, which sent shivers down my spine. I peered over her shoulder, relieved to see that Minho had stopped looking and gone back to teasing Haeyoung by hugging her to stop her from reaching the soccer ball. So that was why we saw then hugging before…

I quickly let go of DaWun.

There was an awkward silence.

“You need to stop eating, you’re so heavy!” I exclaimed, breaking the ice.

DaWun’s P.O.V

We stayed in that position for quite a while, Jonghyun carrying me. And me? Was I…enjoying it?!

NO! We were doing this only to stop Minho and Haeyoung finding us out!

“Are they still looking?” I whispered into his ear? He looked over my shoulder before releasing me from out…embrace.

We stood there in silence.

“You need to stop eating, you’re so heavy!” Jonghyun stated. 

HE. DID. NOT. JUST. CALL. ME. FAT.

I punched him in the arm.

“OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” He said, pouting his lips.

“One. Telling me I’m fat. Two. Smirking at me. Three. Haeyoung and Minho ARE GONE YOU PABO!” I ranted. Jonghyun turned and his mouth made an ‘O’.

Jonghyun’s  P.O.V

I looked over to where Haeyoung and Minho were, sure enough, there were gone.

We really screwed up.

 “Oh well, it’s getting dark, we should go now.” I said, pointing at the sky which was indeed getting dark.

DaWun checked her watch. “Yea, it’s already 5. Later.” And she walked off.

Just like that!

It’s not like I need her anyway! I don’t care if she just walks away like that!

I pouted. I was all alone, well at least I thought I was...

“You my friend are dead.” I heard a voice behind me and turned around to find myself staring at Minho…

HOLY CRAP.

I cowered away from the tall figure. 

DaWun’s P.O.V

Ah! That Jonghyun. He’s so stupid…I hate him! Or do I? I guess he was kind of nice to me today? ARGGH! I'M SO CONFUSED!

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

I thought of DaWun’s face during our situation and chuckled to myself.

“What’s so funny dino?” Minho asked, looking at me from the driver’s seat.

“Nothing, nothing.” I said, and thought to myself.

I’m going to have so much fun toying with Hello Kitty.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

So there you have it lah :)

A bit short i know D:

GUESS. WHAT? O: B2 IS INNNN NEWWWZEALANDDDDD! so sayy byebye to reaaalllyy cute and cheese until she's back XD
ITS JUST ME NOW T.T LOL.

i'll try to update more and thanks to subbers <3

WWEE LOVEE YOU ALL. :D cos as you all know, this is a good fic. SO YOU HAVE TO RECCOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE ARASO?

LOL JKS.

xx B1 anddd B2(away)