HE IS A MONSTER INSIDE THE STUDIO.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(Grocery shopping with Seungri)

“Oh! Clarise!” a guy called when I was about to go out of the building already.

“Seungri!” I called.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“uhmm…I want to go to the grocery to buy some food…Jiyong’s pantry is empty and I want to cook dinner for him” I answered and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…Jiyong hyung is really lucky” he said and I smiled shyly.

“uhmm…where is the nearest grocery store here?” I asked and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“I’ll go there with you…c’mon!” he said and I just nod awkwardly.

I don’t know if Seungri is really allowed to wrap his arm around my shoulders coz Trish told me that Jiyong gets jealous easily and he doesn’t want anybody touching me. Oh well, maybe it’s just fine because they treat each other like brothers and there’s no malice or whatsoever.

“We’re walking?” I asked.

“Yes…it’s just a fifteen minute walk from here” he answered and I nod.

Well, it’s not really a fifteen minute walk but it’s a bit near from our building. The moment we arrived at the store, people are looking at us and it made me really awkward. Is this normal?

“uhmm…they’re looking at us every time we pass by” I told Seungri and he nods.

“Yeah” he said and I gave out a pout.

I’m not comfortable with this. I mean, yes, I know that I’m with a well known celebrity, but the way some people look at me, it’s like they wanna eat me or something.

“Those girls have been following us since we got here” I told him and Seungri looked behind him and waved his hand.

“They are our fans…don’t worry…they know who you are” he said and I looked at him in surprise.

“Really? How did they know who I was?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Jiyong hyung introduced you to them in a very unique way and I’m telling you Clarise…you’ll fall in love again with my hyung once I tell you the story” he said and I looked at him curiously.

So, Big Bang fans know me and they are cool about it which made me sigh in relief. I’m actually scared to face them especially after Trish told me that there are fans who are ready to kill just for their idols to not have girlfriends.

“Can you tell me the story now?” I asked while looking at some herbs.

“I’ll tell you everything later” Seungri said and winked.

This guy is really cool and funny, I can also say that he is a ladies man for he greets all the girls that pass by us and he seems to charm them.

After shopping, Seungri and I went to an ice cream parlor to rest our tired feet for a while. Gosh! I’ve never walked that long in my entire life! Or maybe I have, but I just can’t remember it.

“How do you find Jiyong hyung now?” he asked and I smiled at him.

“He is really a sweet guy…I can’t say anything more” I answered and he nods in agreement.

“uhmmm…can I ask you something?” I asked after a long silence.

“Sure…anything” he said and waited for me to talk.

“Jiyong has told me that you and the rest of the Big Bang boys have been together for a long time already” I started.

“Yes…we’ve seen each other grow actually” he said and I nod.

“So that means…you know him so well” I said and he laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked curiously.

“Well…Jiyong hyung and I are really close…as in TIGHT! I know him from head to foot…front and back…side by side” he said and I laughed.

“Can you tell me things about him? I mean…he has told me almost everything already but I just feel like asking another person” I said and he cleared his throat.

“Jiyong hyung is really a warm person…he looks cocky and cold on the outside but once you get to know him…you will like him right away…he is a perfectionist which is good but sometimes it gets over the top but it just applies to us” he said.

“Why does it only apply to you?” I asked curiously and he smirked.

“Jiyong hyung is the one writing and producing for our band…he also directs us in recordings….and I’m telling you…he is a monster inside the studio…he will make us repeat everything for a hundred times even if it’s already good…he will not stop till he’s satisfied” he said and I chuckled.

“That’s quite interesting…I want to see that side of him” I said.

“You should visit us one of these days…actually…whenever you’re there and we’re recording…he tends to be a little soft and kind…that’s why we always want you to be there for hyung not to torture us so much” he said and I laughed.

“Don’t worry…I will drop by your studio everyday” I said.

He has told me  things about Jiyong and I was so amazed because he seems to know him in every angle. Seungri said that they lived together for a long time up until their YG hyung gave them individual units, but before I came into the picture, he and Jiyong would always be having sleepovers. He also told me that he is Jiyong’s right hand, they blend with each other so well and Jiyong can’t live without Seungri. The things is, he always bullies the young guy which is really bad because I find Seungri really kind and warm as well. I will surely talk to him about this bullying thing.

“Gosh! We have to go home now!” I told him after an hour of non- stop chatting.

“I’m not done with my story yet” he protested.

“I’m so sorry…but I still have to cook dinner….Jiyong must’ve been awake now” I said and he sighed.

“Don’t worry…I’ll listen to your stories one of these days…or drop by Jiyong’s apartment and let’s chat there” I told him.

“OK” he said and we sped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“WOW!” I said in awe when we arrived at the YG building.

This is really the coolest building I’ve ever seen around, this is more beautiful than my dad’s building back home.

“Why are there so many people outside?” I asked.

“They are fans...they wait there to see us” he answered.

“They’re so dedicated…it’s really touching…right?” I asked and he nods.

“Yeah…they are the ones who are keeping the fire burning for us artists” he said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Wait! Why are we going in already?” I asked and stopped from walking.

“Huh?”

“Jiyong…it’s cold and I’m so sure that those people have been standing there since this morning…you should’ve said hi to them awhile ago when we passed by” I told him and he smiled at me.

“C’mon…let’s say hi to them” he said and pulled me to the gates near the fans.

The moment the fans saw me and Jiyong, they screamed so loud and I can see smiles on their faces. Gosh! These people are really one of a kind and their support is really solid.

Jiyong greeted them in Korean and said somethi

Please log in to read the full chapter