Chapter 1

Scared To Be Lonely

****Ha Na’s POV****

”I’m at the school now. Yes I took it already.” As my mom continued to ask me. Ever since that incident my mom has been keeping a close eye on me. “Neh, arasso. Bye.” I replied as I hung up the phone and tried to stuff it in my bag while I tried to keep hold of my papers.

While doing so, I ended up bumping into someone in the hallway, causing all of my stuff to spill all over. For some reason, at that moment, I felt my whole body freeze. 

“Mian. Are you okay?” I heard the guy say as he turned to help pick up my stuff. 

Before he could touch my stuff, I quickly snapped out of it and picked everything up. I ran away as fast as I can. By the time I reached the pillar across the hallway, I felt tears run down my cheeks. 

————

****3rd person’s POV****

“Ha Na? Kwenchana? Did he do something to you?” So Hee asked when she approached Hana after seeing what happened from afar. Clearly shaken, Hana tearfully nods her head as she tries to recollect herself.

”Come on, let’s go to class.” So Hee said as she linked arms with Hana. When they finally got to class, So Hee helped Hana to her seat when she recognized Jino and his friend walk in. “Is that him?” So Hee asked as she made her way over to Jino.

”I saw what you did. What’d you do?” So Hee demanded as she approached Jino with a slap on the head.

”Yah! What are you talking about?” Jino said as he rubbed his head.

”I’m talking about Hana. Why was she crying earlier?” So Hee demanded as she pointed at the scared Ha Na.

“Hey, I didn’t do anything. We bumped into each other and before I could apologize she ran off. If she wants me to apologize again I'll do it.” Jino insisted as he looked over to Hana’s direction. When their eyes met, Hana lowered her head. Before he could take a step, So Hee blocks him with her arm.

“I’m warning you now. Don’t you dare do anything to Ha Na.” So Hee threatened. “She’s better off not knowing you.” 

“Okay, arasso. I won’t go near her.” Jino replied as he mockingly raised both of his hands.

”You better!” So Hee replied as she went back to hear seat. Little did she know, her attention to Hana, has piqued Jino’s interest to find out more about her.

“What did I do??” Jino said as he turned to Jae, seemingly confused at what just happened.

”That was a clear warning. The girl you bumped into earlier, that’s Hana.” Jae said as he watched the two girls. “If i were you, I would stay away from her. I heard she’s been like that since high school.”

”She’s cute though.” Jino exclaimed as he looked at Ha Na again. 

“Hey hey, I know that look. Don’t you even dare do anything.” Jae said.

From that moment on, Jino became curious about Hana and wanted to find out more.

______________

1st chapter is done!! Please let me know what you think~