Chap 1

I want to be an Idol!

30th July,

Today is the first day of Seoul University starts, many freshmen begin their Uni-student life at here.

"Joohyun ya!!" a girl shout from far.

"Hi, Joohyun!" the girl waves at her.

They hug each other after a long weekend.

"Gosh please Seo Joohyun and Bae Joohyun don't use your guys real name, people will get confused." a girl beside them said.

"*laugh* let's go, don't be late in our first class." Seo joohyun said.

Three of them walk together to a classroom because they took the same major, after a while their teacher come in and start their first class. 

"It's quite interesting, I never thought it will be this fun." Joy said.

"Don't happy too early, it's just our first day and first class." Irene said while drinking her bobba.

"Let's enjoy it guys." Seohyun said.

"Eh why so crowd there?" Joy point on a notif board.

"let's see." Seohyun said and drag them to there.

"Eh sing competition!" "Woah there is SH, JH vocal coach being the juries." "Let's join!" "The MC will be an idol, who?" "Excited by seeing this! let's join."

"Nice opportunity, why don't we join?" Joy said.

"Let's join! maybe we will see an idol! SNSD? REDVELVET? or EXO? BTS? Oh my Lord, I can't" Irene said while giggling.

"I want.. but.. My dad won't let me." Seohyun dissapointed.

"Let's go then." They leave there, and went to cafetaria.

 

"I'm home dad." Seohyun said, she locked the door and seeing her dad sitting on the couch doing something.

"Hi Hyun, How's your day?" 

"I enjoy it dad, and I finally can meet my friend." Seohyun said.

"Glad to hear that, dinner is ready. Let's eat." 

"Let's wash our hand before eat."

 

Next day, after their first class they went to the cafetaria to having lunch. *phone rang*

"Thank you for join our Star Sing Comeptition, We will have our technical meeting on this Saturday 10 am, make sure you will come. See you"

"Hmm? what is this?" Seohyun ask them.

"We decide to join the sing competition. and.. we also sign you up." Joy said.

"What?" Seohyun shock and looked down.

"Sorry, if you don't want. you can cancelled it by yourself." Irene felt guilty.

"*sigh* THANK YOU!!" Seohyun screamed. Joy and Irene were dumbfounded.

"You know I want to become a Idol or actress someday, and maybe this is my opportunity but I'm afraid to join, because my dad won't let me."

"But, your dad ok?" Irene ask.

"I won't tell him, and yet I don't have that confidence I will win the competition." Seohyun said.

"Don't worry, Your voice is amazing. I think you will win." Joy said.

"But I still worry, nevermind I won't tell him and this is just a competition. I thnk.. he won't get mad." Seohyun thought.

 

"Hello everyone! nice to see you here. First of all I would like to thanks for your participation. and..."

"Why there are so many people join this competition?" Irene said while seeing around.

"See there. she is that Celebgram right? Yeri.." Joy said.

"She study here also?" Seohyun said.

"Look her style, her fashion. So stunning." Joy amusing.

An hour passed, finally their meeting end.

"Yeri, I think you will win." A girl beside her said.

"Of course, this competition is special made for me." She said.

"Yeri you are so beautiful, can I take a photo with you?" a girl come toward her.

She looked at her with a disgust face, "Go away." a girl beside Yeri said,

"Please, I really like you. I'm your big fans." The girl insisted want to take a photo.

"Hey!" Yeri push her away, and that girl's phone fall down.

Seohyun, Irene and Joy beside them notice it, and walk toward them.

"Why you so rude?" Joy said.

Seohyun pick up the phone and give it to the girl. 

"Who are you? none of your business" Yeri said.

"You always make yourself look kind and good infront of your social media, in fact you're a rude girl. What a shame." Seohyun said.

"What are you saying!, you b*tch" Yeri about to slap Seohyun.

Seohyun closed her eyed, but she find nothing land on her face. She opened her eyes and saw a boy blocking Yeri's hand.

"How dare yo-" Yeri stop looking at him. "Ch..Cha Eunwoo!" 

"Don't messed up here." He said and walk away.

"Don't let me saw you again!" Yeri warn them.

"You too!" Seohyun said and walk away with Irene and Joy.

 

"Who is that?" Irene ask.

"I don't know.." Seohyun said.

Joy was checking something on her phone, "Oh my Lord . he.. he is.."

"Who?" Irene ask.

"Cha Eunwoo, Seoul Univ star! He being the most handsome boy in here, and see his followers on IG!" Joy explain.

"You are so lucky!" Irene said.

"I think I need to thank him." Seohyun said,

"But I'm afraid his fans will kill you." Joy said,

"Please you are so exaggerated." Seohyun said. "Let's having lunch."

"I know a new cafe near here, let's go." Irene said.