chapter 1

A Twisted Fairytale

“Kim hyun ae!!!!!Come down now!!!!!”The annoying loud voice which could make the glass window break belongs to no other but that , my beloved stepmother. I lazily dragged my feet and went to the kitchen, who knows what that crazy women would do if I don’t go. “What is it now, my beautiful stepmother?”I asked forcing a smile out of myself. “your kind mother, which is me is going on a holiday for 6 months with my hubby so you will have to take care of the house and mi kyung and jae kyung ,and help out with their prom preparation, and don’t you even dream of going to prom too, understand?”The said using her evil witch tone. “Whatever” I muttered,” what you say???”She glared at me. “Whatever you say, Mother” I answered.  With that, she took her luggage and went off with her hubby.

Don’t misunderstand, her hubby is not my dad, my dad passed away 2 months after he remarried, I bet he can’t stand sleeping together with an ugly, plastic . Poor dad, anyways her hubby must be some random guy she hooks up with at a club of something, typical .jae kyung and mi kyung are her daughters, although they are sisters ,trust me , lock them up in a room together and you will get a total chaos. Unlike the , Jae kyung is kind, sweet and smart; it’s a miracle that this happened. But on the other hand, mi kyung is another , no doubt she is her daughter but she stills my elder, so I still had to give some respect to her.

Speaking of the devil, Mi kyung came back with a guy, who I must say is hot.”Yah, get out of the house, I need some privacy here!”mi kyung shouted rudely at me. “Why must I? This is my house in the first place, so you should be the one”I answered back.” Sure you don’t want to go? Fine, then I tell mum about you playing the piano” I froze when she say piano.”WAIT! How did you know, urgh, never mind” I stormed out of the house grabbing along my jacket and my phone.