Welcome to School 2021

School 2021 (Iz*one Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning. A girl, with long black hair, rose from her bed and get herself ready for breakfast. She brushed her teeth, showered and dressed up in a white shirt and pink skirt, her school uniform. She tied her hair up and looked at the mirror.

 

“It’s going to be another big day Lee Chaeyeon! You are going to Izone Academy and be a star!”

 

Lee Chaeyeon, 18 years old. Came from a small family. She dreams to be a dancer. She wanted to change her life. She wants to ve a star. She was lucky when she was one of the scholarship students that got accepted to Izone Academy, an all school girl. Izone Academy only accepts two scholarship student every year and this year Chaeyeon is the lucky one. She will attend the academy for a year and graduate later. The academy is a boarding school, meaning Chaeyeon will have to live there for a year. People say if you enter Izone Academy, you are halfway on becoming a star. The academy recruits 48 students each year and a year later, they are either a star or they are working with the stars.

 

“Chaeyeon, you will be late if you keep looking at the mirror!”

 

Chaeyeon could hear her sister, Chaeryeong shouting from the outside. Chaeyeon smiled. She might miss the boat to the island if she kept dreaming. And yes, Izone Academy is located on an island. A private island own by K-Music, the biggest music company in Korea. They produce big stars, including artist, actors, producers and models. That is the main reason why the academy graduates always land on a job after graduation. Chaeyeon checked the time. She pulled her bag and said,

 

“Chaeyeon, it’s time for you to shine!”

 

= = = = =

 

“What the?”

 

Chaeyeon freaked out as she saw a helicopter in front of her. She thought she was going to board a boat to the island but instead she was going to ride a helicopter. Chaeyeon bid goodbye to her family earlier and was escorted to the helicopter.

 

“I believe you are Lee Chaeyeon,” Chaeyeon was greeted by a young girl, with blonde hair, looking so sweet with her peach cheeks.

“Yes, I am, and you are?”

“I’m Honda Hitomi, the one who got the scholarship with you, nice to meet you,”

 

Chaeyeon and Hitomi exchanged handshake with a smile.

 

“We are on the same boat then,” Chaeyeon said.

“I’m nervous,” Hitomi expressed her nervousness.

“We shall be okay,” Chaeyeon added but she herself was nervous too.

 

A woman with black suit approached the girls. On her chest was the logo of Izone Academy.

 

“Hello ladies, I’m Miss Kim. Please board the helicopter now,”

 

Chaeyeon and Hitomi followed Miss Kim and boarded the helicopter. It took them half an hour for them to reach the island. Chaeyeon and Hitomi were enjoying their ride but as soon as they landed on the island, they froze. In front of them was a big white building. There is a big sign labelled “IZONE ACADEMY” at the entrance.

 

“Welcome to Izone Academy. Please follow me,”

 

Chaeyeon and Hitomi followed Miss Kim and they went straight to the dorm. The dorm is located on west of the school and Chaeyeon could see other students walking there too. However, it was uncomfortable for Chaeyeon. She could see the students whispering to each other as they walked pass them.

 

“Not a really warm welcome for scholarship students like us,” Hitomi said.

“What do you expect from elite school,”

 

After registration, Chaeyeon and Hitomi were led to their room. Room 111.

 

“This is your room. Unpacked your stuff and go to the main hall at 3pm,” Miss Kim said as she handed the room key to the girls. She smiled and left the girls.

“I guess we are on our own now,”

 

Chaeyeon pushed the door and entered the room.

 

“Holy!”

 

Chaeyeon could not believe what she just saw. The room is so big. There is a living room, kitchen full of food, two bedroom with bathroom and even a balcony. The room is bigger than her house.

 

“This is heaven,” Chaeyeon put her bag down.

“I know,”

 

Chaeyeon decided to settle in the left bedroom while Hitomi on the right. They unpacked their stuff and use the rest of their free time to explore the room. 10 minutes before 3, the two girls made their way to the main hall. Again, there were eyes and mouth talking as they walked but they ignored it.

 

“AAA!” Hitomi and Chaeyeon screamed as someone with a skateboard passed through them in high speed.

“SORRY!” That person shouted as she was getting further, heading to the main hall.

“Who was that?” Hitomi asked as all she could see was her long brownish hair.

“No idea but I know she is in a rush,”

 

Chaeyeon and Hitomi finally entered the main hall. They took the seat in the last row as the front seats were fully occupied. Everyone turned silent as the principal entered. Miss Song Jihyo, the principal of Izone Academy. Very successful actress and finally becoming the school principal after retiring from the industry.

 

“Discipline.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter