Introduction of Kang and Miyawaki Family

Fall in love with miyawaki family (In Revision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Family

 

Kang Hyewon:

- A father of four daughters and a husband to Eunbi.

- Smart, but a little stupid and careless.

- Not really able to show expressions or reactions.

- Having a , or something that only men have.

- She fell in love with Kwon Eunbi, her wife, in high school. She had already confessed her feelings but was rejected because Eunbi was still in a relationship with Sakura, and at that time she was also still in a romantic relationship with Chaeyeon.

- Confessed her feelings for the second time, this time accepted by Eunbi because she broke up with Sakura and she also broke up with Chaeyeon.

- Really loves Eunbi, like deeply in love with her.

- Chaeyeon was her first lover, but they broke up because she was caught cheating on her with another woman.

- Owns a company called Kang Company. Kang Company is one of the largest companies in South Korea, located in the center of Seoul, and is well known. Kang Company focuses on making games and animation.

- Kang Company and Miyawaki Company are rivals because they both focus on the same thing: games and animation. Although Miyawaki Company is more popular than Kang Company.

- Sakura and Hyewon hate each other because of their company problems and romantic problems.

- Has the intention to collaborate with Miyawaki Company. And the name will be Kangwaki Company.

- Chaeyoung or Rosé is trying to mend Hyewon and Sakura's friendship.

 

Kwon Eunbi:

- A mother of four daughters and a wife to Hyewon.

- Firm, fierce, scary, friendly, and a little strange.

- Eunbi is a top solo singer.

- very talkative and expressive.

- Rejected Hyewon at the first confession but accepted it at the second confession.

- Her first love and first lover was Miyawaki Sakura.

- They broke up because there was no feeling between the two of them; more precisely, the main problem was that she herself had an affair with another man while she was still dating Sakura.

- Hates Chaeyeon for admitting and confessing to liking Sakura when she and her were still dating.

- Lisa tries to mend Chaeyeon and Eunbi's friendship.

- Deeply in love with Hyewon.

 

Kang Yena:

- The eldest child of the Kang family.

- Weird, cheerful, careless, and a bit stupid.

- She should have graduated, but she entered school late and flunked for one year. She is still in class 2-1.

- She fell in love at first sight with Miyawaki Yuri, and she still has feelings for her.

- Pretends to hate Yuri when she finds out that the girl is the daughter of her father's rival company, even though she doesn't really care.

- Ever had an online boyfriend but broke up due to school reasons or a busy school schedule? Unbeknownst to her, her online ex-boyfriend was Miyawaki Yuri, who was pretending to be a boy.

- Really loves games; she is even obsessed. Every day, she would spend her time playing games.

 

Kang Minju:

- She is the second child of the Kang family, and Nako is her twin, who is four months apart.

- One of the most beautiful students in school was always called an angel because of her beauty.

- Even though she is beautiful, she is clumsy and a bit stupid.

- She doesn't know how she feels about Chaewon, but she is sure that she hates her.

- She and Chaewon always fight, wherever and whenever. It often even makes their sisters and teachers overwhelmed.

- When her three other sisters don't have es like their father. She is the only daughter who has a , like her father.

 

Kang Nako:

- The third child of the Kang family.

- Nako has always been known as a beautiful, adorable girl who is petite because of her height. But when she gets angry, she can look really scary, so be careful.

- Even though she is small, she can kick or fight with people.

- Just like the others, she is also weird.

- Used to be friends with Miyawaki Hitomi, but after the girl confessed her feelings, Their friendly relationship failed. And another reason is because Hyewon forbade her to have contact with Miyawaki's child.

- She doesn't know that Hitomi is trying to mend their friendship.

- She really, really, really love mint chocolate. (Extremely love mint choco.)

 

Kang Yujin:

- The youngest child of the Kang family.

- Whimsical, energetic, and chatty.

- Has a Golden Retriever vibe and is always positive and active.

- Clumsy but clever.

- Yujin falls in love with Miyawaki Wonyoung, the perfect gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter