11 - Even if its a dream

The Endless War

That day, Yoon Mi walked the entire mansion. Discovering many rooms that were interesting to her, the library, a music room, arts studio and a weapons room?

She was in shock when she saw the room filled with weapons and silver. This wasn’t something one would expect in a home…

Making a mental note on the library, Yoon Mi loved the place the moment she stepped into the room. *It’s like my dream library in beauty and the beast* She recalled the amazing room. Remembering how the shelves extended itself to the ceiling.

Sighing to herself, she had a feeling that she would be visiting that room a whole lot more.

*I have no idea if Jin Soo grandpa is alive nor if Ji Yong oppa alive as well…* Tears slid down her face instantly at the thought of Ji Yong. Feeling a dull ache in her chest, Yoon Mi felt numb to everything else around her. All she wanted was to hear his low husky voice and to be able to run her fingers through his soft blonde hair.

Crumpling to the floor, Yoon Mi found it hard to breathe. Was it possible to die from longing? She clutched her heart, wondering as the pain grew with each passing moment.

Hearing footsteps approach her *Ji Yong oppa?* She guessed through her half lidded eyes.

“Mwoh?” The gentle voice replied. *Aniyo…It’s not Ji Yong oppa’s voice…* Her mind registered instantly.

“I’m not even using my gift and you’re already having illusions?” the gentle voice continued.

“Who?” Yoon Mi whispered, unable to make a full sentence.

“It’s Young Jae. I’m sorry I have yet to talk to you” He placed a hand on her forehead to see what’s wrong. “You see, we’ve been left to ourselves for quite awhile. And having someone new ruffled our feathers I guess.”

Furring his eyebrows, Young Jae wondered what was wrong with Yoon Mi for her to collapse like this. “I won’t say that I will ignore you and I won’t say that I will care for you like how I care for my brothers... What I will say is that I acknowledge your presence” He said before proceeding to carry her body in his arms.

“What–”

“Your room is on the other side of this mansion. I’m not entirely cold hearted to leave a person lying on the floor alone.” Young Jae explained.

A stabbing pain shot through her skull and Yoon Mi went limp in his arms.

-

*What did you do!* Dae Hyun glared at Young Jae when he saw Yoon Mi passed out in her bed.

“I didn’t do anything to her! I swear! I found her on the floor and only wanted to bring her back to her room” Young Jae lifted his hands in a surrendering position. Dae Hyun had felt something strange the moment Young Jae asked something from him.

*He rarely asks for help and the one time is because of Yoon Mi* He thought, feeling annoyed.

Holding Yoon Mi’s hand, Dae Hyun let his gift flow through their contact. Checking her bones, blood and organs, there wasn’t anything out of place.

This could only mean that the hurt was of her heart and mind. Something that he had no guarantee of healing…

-

*Where am I?* Yoon Mi panicked as stood in a foyer of a house. Turning around and noticing the details of the room she was in, she recognised hauntingly familiar walls and furniture. Hearing familiar humming from the direction of the kitchen, Yoon Mi’s eyes watered when she saw Yoon Ji unnie walk out into the foyer and was heading for the stairs.

“Unnie~” Yoon Mi’s voice broke as she called for her beloved older sister.

Stopping in her tracks, Yoon Ji turned around and was surprised to see her younger sister on the brink of tears.

“Yoon Mi, what’s wrong? Why do you look like you’re about to cry? Did Hae Yong give you too much homework again?” Her Unnie’s questions came out in a long sentence because of the worry she felt.

Shaking her head, causing her older sister to be more confused. “What’s wrong then?” she asked again, her tone a lot softer as she Yoon Mi’s hair lovingly.

Wrapping her arms around her unnie, Yoon Mi didn’t want to let her go. *Even if this is a dream. Please, let me go on dreaming.*

“Ani, I just miss you a lot Yoon Ji unnie” She replied, not wanting her sister to worry so much.

“I’m back~” Another familiar voice came from the doorway as the door swung open. “What? You guys are hugging and you’re not including me?!” The joyful voice joked as he joined in the hug.

“Wah! Ji Yong oppa! You’re crushing me!” Yoon Mi cried as she got sandwiched between Yoon Ji unnie and Ji Yong oppa.

“Good! That’s your punishment for not including me” He laughed as the hug got tighter.

“Mianhe! I’m sorry!” Yoon Mi cried out.

“Is that insincerity I hear Yoon Mi” Ji Yong oppa teased. “Ani oppa! It’s a lack of oxygen you hear” She wheezed. Still trapped in their arms.

“See you later Yoon Mi” Unnie chuckled at the two young lovers as she let go and walked up the stairs.

“Ne” she called back after her unnie.

“Is there something you’re forgetting Yoon Mi?” Oppa asked as they stood there.

“Welcome back?” She replied hesitatingly, trailing off as if she was asking a question.

“Well there’s that” Ji Yong oppa said smiling widely as he walked towards her, causing her to take a step backwards.

“Why are you walking backwards?” Ji Yong oppa asked with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

Gasping when she reached the wall, Yoon Mi was cornered by him as his arms went to both sides of her. Closing their gap, he leaned in until there was barely any space left between them.

“Yoon Mi” He called. Voice low and husky, yet gentle at the same time as his lips met hers. It was slow and sweet as he gently showed her his love.

Her arms unconsciously went to his chest as she held onto him for support. Leaning against the wall was of no use when her knees threatened to give way from their kisses.

Blushing a deep shade of red when he deepened the kiss, Ji Yong’s hands travelling down to her waist as his arms circled around them and brought them so close there was no space even for air.

Slowing down everything as Ji Yong remembered her age, Yoon Mi was still too young for the things that he had wanted to do. Breathing heavily when they pulled apart, she could only stare into his warm brown eyes as he looked at her with love in his eyes.

*It doesn’t matter if this is real or fake* Yoon Mi thought as she wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled up to him. “I love you so much, Ji Yong oppa” she whispered against his neck.

“I love you too, Yoon Mi” he whispered back as he buried his face into her hair.

Closing her eyes in bliss.

*As long as I can keep seeing Ji Yong oppa like this...

Nothing else matters.

Nothing.

Even if it means not waking up...*


Annyeong everyone! :D Back with another chapter~

I'm tempted to buy Block B's DVD >.< even though it has no subtitles...

I want to see Nanlina in Red tiger and Black dragon version though >.<...

Aish~ I wish I knew korean already TT_TT

Lols, I'm talking about Block B on a B.A.P story XD

Sigh if only that story wasn't so taxing to write as compared to this ...

Should I buy the DVD?....

with love,

Violynn.

12/4/2012