HunHan Fanfics (Best Friends)

Sehun and fanfics (Is it real?)

Sehun clicked on the fanfic which he hasn't read in years but stumble on. And Omg! Its about Ex-member Xiao Luhan and Oh Sehun (himself). He thought to himself, "what can be even worst?" So he continued on anyways. The first fanfic he clicked on was called "The Bestfriends", seems normal.

As Sehun kept on reading and his eyes was getting tired and his stomach was grumbling waiting for his manager hyung. Sehun thought of taking off his oversizes jacket that buffs out. His eyes were getting heavy and sleepy and he look at the time it was 1 am in the morning showing on his phone.

He didn't think much about the fanfic since finally he stumble onto one that wasn't about sleeping with one of the other members. He was relief that he stumbled onto one that seem harmless. And then as he put his earplugs into listen to some hiphop music. He starts thinking about their earlier years of debuting. Once more he put his music on full blasted continued to sit in the passanger side front seat. And falling into an dream.

 

"The Bestfriends" and Oh Sehun pov:

 

Exo was just practicing endlessly for their new hit 'Wolf' (by the way its an real song), and then all of sudden. Luhan and his dongsaeng (young brother), Sehun went on an break. So they decided to go to the Boba shop which is their favorite spot. 

Sehun unfaces because of all the rumors that Luhan and him was secretly an thing was not an suprised to him. So he was suprises to see pictures of him and Luhan cut out, or photoshopped together at their hang out spot. And plus with all the other members. While they were at the spot some fans recongize them and asked for their picture and autograph.

Both remember what their agency had told them. Fanservices is everything to the fans and their heart contents. So, they pose together hugging each other side by side. And in return the fans girl scream in an excitement. And hang around alittle bit longer to see what the two would do. But they were just two normal guys whom work together and are friends. So they gotten all the picture that they needed and left the two and the manager of that Boba tea shop along with some calming elevautor music.

Sehun in real life pov: "hey this isn't actually isn't bad at all? She has some creativity yet realstic features in the story. Won't hurt if I've continue on".

Back to the HunHan fanfic:

Luhan was foldably with his phone same with Sehun as they finally gotten some peace and quiet. And then an question pop up in Luhan head. Since he knew Sehun ever since he was an middle schooler and trainee and now and group/band mate. He always thought of asking of his namnjah dongsaeng  about this question.

Luhan leanned in and whisper to Sehun. Whom was busy sipping his boba tea. "Hey Sehun-ah~. What do you think about us, being best friends? And what if one day we won't be no more? Would you still be best friend?" Sehun whom was scared choked on an boba pearl. Luhan got up immediately and helped pat his back. As Sehun was coughing it out.

"Hyung, I've thought you said boyfriend. I was like, "omg! Not you two!?" Luhan laughed at Sehun remarked. But then his face changed and become selodemn. "Hyung, gwencha?!" Sehun said as he was cleanning himself up. Luhan had an sad face on his face and looked at Sehun. And he raise his hand especially his pinky. "Sehun, swear to me that you will always be my best friend if one day something happens to me", Luhan said.

Sehun was confused this time. "Hyung, jinja-oy~. What are you doing and what are you saying?" Sehun questioned. Luhan face became even more paler, and he looked like he wanted to say something but held back. "Promise me, that you always be my best friend no matter what. Also promise me one day if you get married, that I'll be your best man",  Luhan said.

Sehun was more relief hearing Luhan concern. But he still didn't get it when Luhan ''one day if'. Then two picked up their boba teas and kindly thanked the store manager. Sehun and Luhan walked back to their agency company. And then Sehun turned and look at Luhan. "Hyung what do you mean promise you we will always be best friends?! I've thought we were already best friend", Sehun exclaimed. Luhan just shrugges as he put his wallet into his sweater.

Sehun in real life pov: "Hm.... don't remember if Luhan ever said anything like this to me. But can't ask Manager hyung about it. Since I'm not allowed to talk about Ex-members. What if manager hyung catch me reading this?" And then knock knock on the window, his manager popped out of nowhere some tteokpokkei, and fried chicken, plus some ramen and some juices. "What were you doing, that you didn't hear me calling you and texting you?"

"Are you secretly talking to that rumored model again?" His manager finally got into the van, after handing Sehun the bag of food. "Aniyo~ hyung. Was just thinking and reading notification from fans", Sehun repiled. Now when he goes back and think about that Era or timeline in his life. He thought to himself, "what if hyung and I'll never cross passed again?" "Sehun-ah~, gwencha?!" His manager asked him. "Hyung just hungry. As he fumbled to close off the fanfic tab.Then they both headed back to Sehun shared apartment with Chanyeol hyung.