The Fans

Captured By Her Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What can I say? Uhm, SNSD nostalgia all over hence the added TaeNy. And credit to the rightful owner of the pics I used on this fic.

Enjoy the fluff fluff fluff vibes~

 

PS: Not gonna lie, I was listening to aespa's 'Long Chat (#♥)' a lot while writing so that's the theme song, I think.

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

The blonde woman with blue highlighted hair kept pushing the button on top of her camera to capture every moment of a ginger head and a redhead who was covered up nicely. Several nice photos flashed on the preview at the bottom but she couldn't care less about that. 

 

She’d inspect her shots later.

 

But then the two moved again and from the camera lens, she blinked her eyes, processing the sign that they held up. It’s not surprising that they recognized her as she has been a constant presence at their events - official and non-official ones.

 

She gulped as she stared at the sign with a pout.

 

 

“What?” Minjeong mumbled by herself when the woman she was snapping photos for suddenly lifted her phone with a “blocked camera” sign. But seeing that this particular event might be a private one, the young fansite obliged. 

 

“I guess that’s where the fun ends.”

 

“Aish! No fun.” another taller woman grumbled beside hers with a deeper voice that caught her attention. Turning her head, she was met with the sight of a literal quailed egg. Minjeong wasn’t even kidding!

 

The other fansite’s face was so small that it was almost obscured by the camera's big lens and the way her white mask almost filled her face. It was a surprise she could still breathe with how hidden she looked. Her half-tied long wavy hair was so healthy that it made Minjeong unconsciously brush her fingers over the recently bleached hair that got damaged.

 

 

‘Damn, some people are just so lucky.’ she thought mindlessly.

 

Minjeong doesn’t even realize that she has been gawking at the taller woman way too long that the other one noticed her as well. When the taller one finally snapped her final photo and removed the camera from her face, she turned to Minjeong with a smirk.

 

“You know I’d melt if you kept staring at me like that.” the taller one casually commented as she confidently pulled her mask down, revealing the rest of her face to Minjeong. If she isn’t already so appealing even with the plain gray jacket and skirt, then her snake-like features take the cake.

 

Minjeong had an idea that the woman would be pretty but she didn’t expect her to be breathtaking. Maybe she was just being a gay 18-year-old girl but she’s as gorgeous as their idols. 

 

And she’s so tall too!

 

The shorter adolescent opened to speak but no words came out.

 

“I’m just joking.” the other woman quickly said, not wanting to sound cocky or arrogant towards the cute girl who was obviously disturbed by her presence. “But nice to meet you. My name is Jimin. I assume you are a fansite too?” 

 

The woman who said her name was Jimin confidently introduced herself and held out her hand for a handshake. Minjeong took it quickly and returned the smile. “Ah, yes. My name is Minjeong.” 

 

It was Jimin’s turn to check her out. 

 

Minjeong awkwardly put her head on to her camera as she felt shy around her probing eyes. With her yellow thick jacket partnered with shorts and blonde hair tied in a messy bun, she looked like she was just urged by her parents to get up from bed.

 

 

She felt so conscious that she avoided Jimin’s gaze.

 

The taller one of the two wasn’t fazed with that and just the smile on her face. The extroverted nature was evident in the way she still let the interaction continue by asking, “So who of the two are you taking pictures for?”

 

That made Minjeong look at the two idols who were talking about something based on the expression on their faces. As a long-time follower of the two, she can only imagine Tiffany excitedly spewing something about their trip in English while Taeyeon would answer in Korean.

 

That made the smaller one smile giddily as she answered.

 

“Tiffany unnie~” she squealed like an overexcited kid as she remembered the idol’s eye smile and husky voice. It was very out of character for someone as introverted as Minjeong but SNSD as her idol would not make her overreact.

 

“OMG, I’m so in love with Taeyeon unnie!” Jimin fangirled as well. If she weren’t so tall, Minjeong would have defined her as someone cute like a cat. But since she had that long neck and y biceps, maybe referring to her as a giraffe would be more fitting.

 

She won’t verbalize that since Jimin might hit her once she knows what she’s thinking about.

 

“Are you a locksmith too?!” Jimin’s voice went a note higher as she stifled her voice from being obnoxiously loud and took attention from the busy airport. It was obvious how she was trying hard to calm down. 

 

Minjeong’s smile turned even bigger as she giggled, mirroring the other fansite’s expression. Just thinking about the way the two would often steal glances at each other, and how they were basically attached on the hip was making her giddy inside.

 

It was as much as fangirling as she could.

 

“There’s no other way in this sinkhole but to be one!” Minjeong giddily answered, remembering all the TaeNy moments and eye she couldn’t get enough of. At the thought of their shared interest, Jimin pulled her to the nearest cafe when the two idols were called for check-in.

 

“You have to show me your photos!” Jimin practically demanded.

 

“With pleasure.” Minjeong let the older one take her, giving the idols one last weary look and well wishes on her head for their travel. Maybe she ought to take them for leading her to meet this loser in a hot woman’s body. “But you have to show me yours too!”

 

“Deal!” Jimin eagerly responded.

 

 

“So I just happened to see Tiffany here and I thought, if there’s Tiffany, there would be Taeyeon around so I practically begged my sister to lend her camera to me. She said she’ll have to buy a disposable one instead but that's not my problem anymore.” Jimin was so talkative that she already told Minjeong how she happened to catch the two from their private out-of-country trip. Just like her, this schedule was not released publicly so catching their idols at the airport was a surprising event.

 

According to Jimin, she was just dropping her sister off at the airport with her family because her older sister was in some medical exchange program in the US. It was really by chance that she stumbled to the idols here so she was unprepared. 

 

Jimin wasn’t using her usual gear for capturing pictures.

 

“Too bad I only get more pictures of Tiffany unnie.” Jimin continued while sulking seeing that she was checking Minjeong’s pictures which were filled with Taeyeon’s instead. “We should probably exchange memory cards at this point. But what brought you here this morning?”

 

“I just happened to be around the area.” Minjeong answered mysteriously, a playful smile showing off her cute face. Meanwhile, Jimin found it suspicious that her expression turned upside down.

 

“You’re not a sasaeng, right?” the older one asked, ready to ditch Minjeong just in case she was invading their idols. Her shipping heart might be happy with the fact that they are together but she would not tolerate a fansite stalking them.

 

“Of course not!” Minjeong denied with a high-pitched voice that made Jimin startled in her seat. So she cleared as she recovered her cool. “Let’s just say that like you, I happen to be in the right place at the right time.”

 

“Okay~” Jimin answered, still suspicious but couldn’t help thinking that Minjeong is too cute to be a sasaeng. She remembered her earlier proposition. 

 

“So, exchange memory cards?” Jimin tried to negotiate once more. The older one showed a cute smile and dimples that she knew would make a lot of people submit to her desires. She used it quite a lot with some of her close friends and family. 

 

“Over my dead body!” Minjeong pouted which made Jimin smile wider.

 

Her newfound friend was just too cute like a sulking Maltese.

 

“I’m just joking!” Jimin corrected, then nonchalantly added. “You’re such a sulky puppy.” 

 

“Hmmppp…” Minjeong crossed her arms against her chest. “Why is your bias Taeyeon unnie?”

 

“I’m a er for beautiful people and voices.” Jimin said so casually with her eyes sporting that eye smile like Minjeong’s bias, Tiffany. Minjeong could only look agape and mesmerized at the definition of the adjective used in the sentence as she blushed at the statement. 

 

Somehow, the answer felt like it wasn’t for their biases only.

 

Their eyes locked and both felt the change in the chemistry between the two of them. For a moment, it was as if they connected like red strings were tied on their fingers with the way they looked at each other instead of strangers meeting each other for the first time.

 

But that was too early to say. 

 

“You?” Jimin smoothly transitioned the atmosphere to a friendlier tone. “Why Tiffany unnie?”

 

“Cause she’s so pretty?” Minjeong stupidly answered, earning a confident smirk from her companion. Jimin’s stare was so hypnotizing that the former couldn’t take her eyes off the brunette.

 

“So you like pretty people, huh?” Jimin teased, and the smile on her lips grinned mischievously.  Minjeong didn’t know if Jimin was flirting with her so she answered with a nonchalant but suggestive response. “Maybe? Do you find that interesting?”

 

“Oh, I find it very interesting.” 

 

The irony was that despite the comfortable exchange and subtle flirting that afternoon, none of them asked for the other’s number in that cafe. One was too afraid to be eager while the other one couldn’t overcome shyness.

 

In the end, it just became a fond memory of meeting a co-SONE for the two.

 

 

“Minjeong?!”

 

“Jimin?!”

 

It was 6 am and the two students were already making a ruckus when they recognized the student arranged to be sitting beside them for the exam. Minjeong took her CSAT/Suneung early as she was in the advanced class.

 

(A/N: Suneung is the Korean acronym for College Scholastic Ability Test (대학수학능력시험), or CSAT.)

 

But what she didn’t expect was to bump into Yu Jimin, the beautiful fansite stranger, whom she thought she’d never see again. The heavens must have heard her prayer of wanting to see the other again as they are assigned to the same classroom and their assigned seat numbers are chronologically next to each other.

 

“I didn’t expect to see you here!” It was Jimin who verbalized what she was thinking about.

 

“Same here.” Minjeong admitted shyly. Her eyes went on to check Jimin out from head to toe. She was just wearing a typical private school uniform with her hair tied back while her face only had minimal makeup and red lipstick, yet Jimin still looked gorgeous. 

 

God certainly played favorites when He created Yu Jimin.
 

“Wait, I thought you were a year younger than me.” Jimin’s deep voice interrupted Minjeong’s thoughts. She found herself staring into Jimin’s brown orbs which were already looking at her eyes. “Why are you taking the Suneung so early?”

 

“Well, you see I am just a nerd and I am in advanced class.” Minjeong shyly mentioned. She kept getting teasing remarks about that in her university as she was considered a loser so it wouldn’t be surprising if the taller one had the same reaction.

 

Jimin might even stop interacting with her as she was obviously not in her league. She’s probably a queenka with that look and has girls and boys after her. She must be surrounded by popular girl friends in school and wouldn’t wanna be entangled with a loser like her.

 

“What!? That’s cool!” Contrary to her pessimistic thoughts, Jimin looked thrilled as she shared.  “You’re like my best friend, Ning Yizhuo. I call her Ningning. She’s assigned to a different room. Maybe I can introduce you to her later.”

 

“What?” Minjeong was shocked to hear such a welcoming comment. If anything, it looks like she was impressed especially with the way she crinkled her nose and her eyes forming a line, resembling her bias once more.

 

Yu Jimin has a beautiful smile.

 

But more than that, she has a beautiful soul.

 

Minjeong couldn’t help but admire her even if this was only the second meeting. Instead of brushing her off since they’re not on the same level, she even matched up to her. She also liked how she regarded her best friend with affection.

 

Truly, Yu Jimin is an angel personified.

 

“What what?!” The older one smiled even wider as she slapped Minjeong’s shoulder comfortably. The latter had always found Jimin a bit touchy even before so the physical touch wasn’t surprising. 

 

“It’s impressive! You’re a genius.” Jimin complimented quickly, making the other one shy.

 

“Eh, I’m not. I just work hard.” Minjeong humbly stated with a smile.

 

“Okay, then! Good luck to us! I am so nervous even though I reviewed this already. Math is just so hard to understand.” Jimin went on to talk again. Minjeong just listened as she also leaned her body closer to her co-fan so she could hear her better.

 

“I am good at Math. You want a quick lesson?” she offered, not wanting to pass up another chance. 

 

“That’s great but you might be hungry.” Jimin worriedly said. She didn’t wanna be late so she opted to travel to the testing center early and will just grab some snacks at the available cafeteria should she have time. She’s thinking maybe Minjeong came in early for the same reason.

 

“Nah, I ate a big breakfast.” Minjeong assured her seatmate. “You?”

 

“I’m too fidgety to eat.” Jimin admitted and that answer made Minjeong frown.

 

“You should eat before exams.” the younger scolded gently then tugged her sleeves cutely. “Come, I’ll accompany you and teach you some easy Math tricks.” 

 

Jimin looked at her with pleading eyes as if she was resisting but the younger one kept her stern expression as if telling her not to be stubborn. With that, Jimin can only defeatedly agree. “Hmm…okay.”

 

Minjeong smiled so brightly at that which Jimin found infectious. 

 

 

“We should probably exchange socials now like Stan Twitter or IG.” Jimin mentioned after they were dismissed for the first set of exams and were fixing their bags. The proctor and other students have already dispersed to the cafeteria with their respective groups while they take their time in the classroom.

 

They still have a second set later after a 3-hour lunch break. 

 

“Uhm, I only have my fansite account on Twitter.” Minjeong answered, not too comfortable sharing the other SNS yet as the majority of what she has are personal accounts. She gets too shy to socialize so she didn’t really make one.

 

“Are you the type of fan site that only has their idols as their following?” Jimin teased, knowing how other fansites are way too private. Meanwhile, she was quite active with the fanbase as she found the community forum fun.

 

‘Yes.’ Minjeong answered in her mind. But she made a quick decision to follow Aeri and some friends now so it’s not obvious. In her defense, she isn’t online much though she likes to retweet about voting and post pictures of her SNSD unnies from her camera.

 

“Of course not. What’s your fansite account?” Minjeong asked, opening her Twitter already. 

 

“My @ is --jiman2– and display name as Karina. It’s from my Catholic name. You?” She answered while glancing at how Minjeong searched for her account. It was noticeable how her search bar was so empty apart from SNSD tags.

 

‘She’s such an addict.’

 

“Winter is my display name…cause I was born in Winter.” Minjeong answered as she clicked the follow button. She found herself scrolling through Jimin’s timeline which has more than a thousand posts and retweets. 

 

Her number of followers is also 5 digits but she’s a fansite so that’s a bit expected.

 

“Nice…”Jimin also opened her phone then Jimin’s eyes widened when she realized the account @ImGyeoul that just followed her. “Wait, you’re THE WINTER fansite? The one with iconic shots cause Taeyeon and Tiffany always smile at you?!”

 

She asked a bit loudly in disbelief. 

 

Minjeong’s shot was often part of the envy of other fansites as she has one of the cleanest shots of the idols. Sometimes, she would get the prettiest photos cause it was as if they were staring into her camera lens like a photoshoot.

 

“Ah yes.” Minjeong nodded her head.

 

“No wonder, they kept smiling.” Jimin bluntly said while staring into her eyes. “If I were them, I’d smile at you too.” The younger one was flustered at such a direct remark but couldn’t find the will to look away.

 

Jimin’s eyes are just too pretty…

 

A few moments passed and she finally found her voice.

 

“Eh..that’s-” Minjeong’s awkward answer was cut off when…

 

“KIM MINJEONG! I’ve been looking all over for youuu–” The Japanese who suddenly appeared by the door and doing a litany of frustration were cut off when she finally saw who her friend was talking to. 

 

“Oh my God, you are- KARINA!” the said friend hastened her pace so she was within their vicinity.

 

“Ah, yes, yes I am.” Jimin smiled warmly, unfazed by the way the Japanese shrieked in front of her. “It was nice to-” Her introduction and friendly gesture were also halted by a Chinese loudmouth interrupting her this time.

 

“Jimin!” The three of them flinched at the loud voice of the smallest one standing by the door. Unlike the Japanese, she didn’t come in but instead shouted, “We’re gonna miss my shao long bao since you’re so slow!”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. As much as I like to stay here and chit-chat, I think my friend is looking for me now.” The tallest one looked at the two apologetically. “It’s nice seeing you again, Minjeong. Message me soon, okay?”  

 

Then she turned her face so she could stare at the Japanese friend of her acquaintance. “And I’ll talk to you when we have a chance, uhh…” She tried to remember her name but she wasn’t sure if that was given.

 

“Aeri.” The Japanese supplied, getting what she was thinking about.

 

“Right, Aeri and Minjeong, till next time!” Before the two could answer, Jimin dashed to a smaller woman who had her arms crossed already. It was amusing to see that the smaller one had the upper hand over the tall companion.

 

Minjeong and Aeri found themselves smiling at the retreating figures of the two. 

 

They were an interesting duo.

 

 

“What the hell, you know Yu Jimin?!” Aeri squealed so loudly in the hallway as they also made their way to the cafeteria since she wanted her protein. Minjeong was used to her loud but this is too scandalous for her.  Other students were looking at them now.

 

‘So what if Minjeong knew Jimin?’ 

 

The blonde was aware that the fansite had a pretty face and a hot body but why was her best friend acting like it was a sin she didn’t know? 

 

‘And how does she know her full name?’

 

“Ah, yeah. We bumped into each other a few months ago.” she simply answered with her usual cool tone. Aeri looked at her with judgment in her eyes and she could feel that the older one couldn’t believe her response.

 

“Sheez! I told you to get into stan Twitter already!” Aeri scolded further. Without Minjeong verbalizing the questions in her mind, she answered already like some mind reader. “She’s like the Ulzzang fansite! She’s everybody’s crush in the whole fandom, you know.”

 

“Okay?”  Minjeong still doesn’t see the point of making it a big deal but she doesn’t want to argue. Her nonchalance just added to Aeri’s frustration as she was too invested in the community.

 

Apart from being pretty, Jimin was well known for her good shots as a fansite. Kinda like how she was the exact opposite of Minjeong’s anonymity. And their other co-fans find Jimin’s trash-talking fun! She’d drag anyone who dared to badmouth SNSD.

 

“The world is so unfair!” Aeri complained dramatically. She was another active SONE though her bias was Yuri due to her being the y one. “I mean, you barely go out of your house and you happen to go out one day and bump into a famous SONE like Yu Jimin. You’re so lucky. Meanwhile, we, peasants, had to attend events just to get a glimpse of her beauty.” 

 

“She’s actually really nice.” Minjeong recalled both encounters with the subject. “Friendly too.”

 

“You have to introduce us sometime!” Aeri shamelessly asked, still intrigued at her friend's surprising connections. “I mean look at that skin, that hair. I gotta ask some skincare tips or something!”

 

“That’s embarrassing.” Minjeong didn’t bother showing her grimace at the idea. Sure, she can introduce her friend but she didn’t want Aeri making Jimin uncomfortable with her absurd questions. If she really wants skincare tips, there’s a lot on the internet.

 

“Meh, I’m sure she’s used to it.” Aeri deadpanned, too immersed in wanting to meet the popular co-fandom. “Pleaseee??” She even added a sickeningly cute aegyo that worked on her Japanese features. “Don’t gatekeep her just because she’s so pretty!” 

 

Minjeong shivered at the sulky pleading face so she agreed half-heartedly just to get the friend off her and her baseless accusations. “Okay, okay okay!” 

 

Her best friend is so demanding! 

 

Minjeong pushed the door open for them.

 

“Okay, that’s your promise today!” Aeri excitedly said then went on to go to the back of the line with Minjeong following her like an obedient soldier. “If you break that, you have to find a new best friend.”

 

“Aye aye!” Minjeong mock saluted so Aeri started hitting her with slaps on the shoulder. The two kept hitting each other playfully, making a ruckus on the back of the line until they were ssshhed by other students. 

 

That’s when the two stopped and behaved.

 

“All this for Yu Jimin, really.” Minjeong shook her head at her friend who stuck her tongue out.

 

Meanwhile, a tall woman with brunette hair watched the scene with a lovestruck eye that made her small Chinese friend shudder in cringe on their table with her shao lang bao. “You’re so gay, Jimin unnie!” 

 

Ning Yizhuo older friend.

 

“You have no idea, Yizhuo.” Jimin kept looking at Minjeong, barely touching her tonkatsu.

 

“I do…now let’s eat unnie! I feel like my brain cells were fried from the questions.” The Chinese urged the ulzzang who was still looking in the direction Minjeong took with her friend, which was the other way. As she stole a piece of meat from Jimin’s plate, she couldn’t help but look at the infamous Kim Minjeong

 

‘Jimin certainly has a type.’

 

Minjeong somehow resembles Taeyeon from SNSD though Yizhuo can’t pinpoint why that is.

 

 

Following Yu Jimin’s fansite account, Karina, on Twitter, was the easier task. Messaging her was the harder job.

 

Minjeong has been typing for the last 5 minutes then she always ends up deleting the greeting statements she made. That was the first thing she did as soon as she got home from the exam room. 

 

“Hi!” - too plain

“Hello, Kim Minjeong here.” - too formal

“I already followed you back as you requested.” - too casual and too demanding

 

‘Why is it so hard to be friendly?’ she mentally scolded herself.

 

In this department, she envies her friend, Aeri, the most. They have a lot of friends in school due to Aeri being her social butterfly self. She was talkative in a manner that won’t overwhelm you and people can warm up to her in minutes.

 

Sometimes, Minjeong thinks that their circle just tolerated her as she was Aeri’s best friend. They wouldn’t even be friends if Aeri didn’t ask her help for Math tutorials during freshman year. Then they stuck together as Aeri kept her around while Minjeong enjoyed her company.

 

Kim Minjeong wasn’t one to make an effort to start friendships but there’s something about Yu Jimin that makes her wanna improve on that personality trait. She tapped a few more, erasing letters and adding emojis to make it friendlier.

 

She was about to send a simple, “Hi, 👋🏻 This is Kim Minjeong. I followed you back already.” 

 

A message from Jimin came at the same time. “I see you typing for a long time so I figured I’d say “Hi” first, hi!🤭 ”

 

A giddy but blushing Minjeong smiled like a fool.

 

‘At least her message was delivered first.’

 

She’d consider that a win.

 

(A/N: Chats: Jimin/italics, Minjeong/normal fonts)

 

 

“Look at this cutie.”

 

Minjeong thought that their interactions would only be comfortable in person but Jimin has been proving to be an extrovert even on chats. From someone who can barely touch her phone, the former has been attached to her mobile device for days, chatting her life away with Jimin.

 

She clicked the heart to react to the picture.

 

‘Yes, that’s the gym cat she liked so much!’ 

 

Minjeong is envious of the cat since he can stand that close to Jimin without palpitating like her. It’s silly but she couldn’t help it. Jimin just looked so adorable in her gym clothes. The older one shared that she was doing some lifting at the gym today.

 

“The cat is cute, what’s its name?” Minjeong chatted back.

 

“His name is Saebyok. The gym owner owned him. Sorry for the late reply...I was too busy lifting.😫”

 

Minjeong was about to type a response when another notification of a message popped up.

 

“Did you hear about K-Con? Some Twitter moot invited me to go with free tickets. But as a casual for most groups, I feel bad to go without the lightstick of participating groups. So I politely declined. 😥”

 

The receiver also furrowed her brows at the idea. 

 

Since she had already seen Jimin personally, Minjeong thought it was just expected. She had enough of Aeri’s retweets about wanting Twitter moots to treat her albums too. She asked about it since it was a new experience for her and Aeri said that it’s some community gift-giving traditions cause they appreciate the other person.

 

Though it usually happens with albums, not concert tickets. Minjeong thinks a concert ticket is too outrageous for something platonic. Nonetheless, she decided to be a supportive friend. It’s not like she knew what it feels to be treated like a princess online like Jimin was.

 

“That’s a shame 'cause that’s free, but what you feel is valid.”

“And a very noble choice. I also overthink going to events if I’m not really a fan of the person/group.”

 

“Hmmm. I like free stuff, don't get me wrong. But at the same time, it’s too expensive. I can accept albums and some gadgets but a concert ticket? I think... that’s too much. How about you? Would you treat someone with a concert ticket just because? 🤔”

 

“Maybe the friend was just being nice?”

 

Minjeong likes to give people the benefit of the doubt though she’s also not convinced with it.

 

“Well, I already declined. HAHAHAHA.” 

“I don’t think I can accept it unless it’s someone special. 😜” 

“Hnnngg~ I still have dance practice tomorrow, so tiring! 😫”

 

“Good luck with that!” 

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

 

“Why aren’t YOU sleeping yet? 😠” 

“I’m packing up my items for the training. 😠”

 

“Oh, I saw it on your post. You have this seminar from school?”

 

“Yes! We’ll be going to Busan for some outreach program and as part of the council, I have to attend. 😡” 

 

“Have a safe trip, then!”

 

“How about you, what’s your weekend plan?” 

 

“I’ll probably stream MVs, watch content, and play my guitar. Keke~” 

 

“Sounds like a good rest day! I envy you! 😫”

“Btw, have you seen this encore? https://youtu.be/klMHuV6R5Lw?si=j7hb3mfXr63xlrHy”

 

And with that another topic opened, they didn’t run out of things to chat about as they started fangirling on the girl’s live voices. Even if Minjeong’s eyes are about to fall off as it was past her bedtime, a smile never leaves her face even if she doesn’t remember when she slept.

 

They had so much time talking to each other every day.

 

 

“We just need a beginner guitar with a smaller size.” Minjeong informed the owner of the music store inside the Nagwon Instrument Arcade. From being chatmates to casual music buddies, that’s what she’d like to think of her development with the infamous Yu Jimin.

 

Since her new buddy had some school activity that required her to learn a new instrument, Jimin asked for Minjeong’s help as she knew the latter was a guitar player. Of course, the blonde agreed so here they are buying Jimin’s guitar so they can start the tutoring session. Since the older one didn’t have a clue about buying tips, she asked Minjeong to tag along.

 

“How about this?” He gave Minjeong a wooden mahogany guitar that she quickly plucked and tested out while standing. The blonde nodded her head along with the tune out of habit while Jimin watched her with a smile on her face.

 

“Please take a seat.” the store owner awkwardly ushered them while he was already feeling like a third wheel over the two students. He put the monoblock chair for them to sit on. “Who would be using it anyway?”

 

“I-I am…” Jimin answered shyly as they sat almost immediately. 

 

“Oh, so pretty!” The owner cooed when the taller one turned to face him when she answered. Jimin’s long hair was covering her face from his vision earlier so he only got to see her now. “I think I have a guitar here for you.”

 

“Oh?” Jimin asked curiously, attention being torn off from Minjeong who was getting irritated.

 

“Hot pink!” he exclaimed as she went around his shop to pick up the said model. The owner gave Jimin the pink guitar and it made Minjeong frown as the owner was crowding over Jimin. When the latter held it, she looked like a princess. 

 

‘Jimin and the guitar were both equally beautiful.’

 

“I think the future owner is prettier than the guitar.” Minjeong agrees with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter