Three: Going Out

Step-Siblings

"Appa~! How can i get in the top ten in school if i start out in last place!!" I protested. I could feel Oppa smirking at me like i now feel his pain.

"Mianhe, Yoon Ji ah. I know it will be hard for you, but you will do great. I believe that."

I sighed knowing that i can't do anything to change Choi Appa's mind. I guess i have no choice but to try my best and study really hard.

"Since it's a sunday.." I hesitated before i continued, "should we go out to eat dinner or go shopping or the movies~?" I ask with a smile.

"Uhh~If you want to sweetie.." Omma replied with a hint of stutter.

"What? We usually never go out, even on weekends...so why now?" Seunghyun Oppa asked which earned him a knock in the head be Choi Appa.

"We're going out because that is what our beloved daughter wants. So just be quiet!" He exclaimed at Oppa. I chuckled a little.

I went back upstiars after finishing breakfast and changed into:

http://www.polyvore.com/simply_beautiful/set?id=46412943

So we decided to just walk around the city which will help me find some job to work for. I stuck close to Oppa and Omma because i don't want to loose this family like i lost my last family. It wasn't very quiet hence it's the city.

"Should we get some ice cream?" Appa asked, obviously having a sweet tooth.

"Yeobo!" Choi omma exclaimed. "You already have high blood sugar! You cannot have anything with too much sugar...like ice cream!"

I heard him sigh. "Omma" I called out. Choi Omma faced me. "I can get Appa a sugar free ice cream~" I said, kind of quietly.

I saw at the corner of my eye that Appa's eyes lit up immedietely.Followed by a huge smile that made Appa's eyes form an arch. "YES!" He screamed.

"I guess it's okay.." Omma replied.

"Wait here." I walked into the store and ordered Chocolate, Vanilla, Sugar Free-Fruit, Mango, and Strawberry. I was just about to walk out until' i heard someone arguing over the phone with a voice that was freakingly familiar.

"I don't care, i just need you to find her! She disappeared couple days ago." I heard him order the person on the other end of the conversation.

"Excuse me~" I called out to him. He turned and looked at me with fiery eyes then turned gentle as he realized who he was talking to.

"Ya, Yoon Ji baby!" He said as he pulls me into his embrace. "Oppa.." I say into his shoulder. "Why did you make me so worried?  Where did you go? I asked your family but they didn't say a word!"

"Oppa~" I say making him release me. "I'm adopted into a new family because my family said it would be best for me. I'm sorry i made you worried.."

"I called you many times~Why didn't you pick up??"

"I'm sorry, but i'm tired of you being busy when i wanna hang out with you..and--and i just think we need some time apart.." I said. I didn't realize my eyes were teary but they refuse to fall down.

"Do you mean..?"

"Let's break up."  I turn away and ran out of the store before my tears were able to fall down. I quickly wipe them and gave the ice cream to my family. I look back in the store and Jiyong was frozen as he fell and sat down into the chair.

Hey guys! This represents when the author is talking okay? :) Do you guys enjoy the story so far? Please comment and subscribe! I have some other stories that i will be writing soon.Please comment a request for the next chapter!