08

The Undercover

Kindly excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes.


Someone pulled Yuri out of the dance floor and pulled her to the balcony of the club.

“Why you?” Yuri asked.

“Tell me the truth.” He said with his hands on his hip.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Yuri said as she turned her body and ready to go back inside to the dance floor. But the guy used both of his arms stopped Yuri from going inside. His action shocked Yuri.

“Tell me, why you come near us?” He asked with his arms still blocking Yuri. But if see from behind, it looked like he was hugging Yuri which he actually was not.

“I didn’t go near you. Remember, your members were the one who got close to me first. So, why not you ask them?” Yuri defended.

“I know you have your own purpose to get close with us. Tell me, are you with SNSD? Tell me you’re here to incriminate one of us? I know you’ve something bad in your mind. I know you’re close with SNSD. Tell me, who asked you to come near us?” He asked once again.

“You! Are you crazy or what? Are you a lunatic? How can you think me as a bad person? Did I do something against neither you nor your gang? Do I look like a bad person? You’re just silly. I don’t know how you think all of the bad things about me. Maybe you need a doctor.” Yuri said. “I just got to know who SNSD is and you said that I’m related to them.” Yuri lied.

“If you are going to do something bad about our member, you better watch out. I will kill you anytime, anywhere.” He threatened.

“Actually I’m just a normal student who attends to the college and study. I accidentally spilled the coffee on Sehun’s shirt so that he hated me so much. And he said he wanted to seek for revenge. Fine, I didn’t fight back either. I accidentally sat EXO’s seats and then you guys were like mad at me and pulled me out of the class. You guys made me skipped many classes. Look, do all this were made by me? Or what we called COINCIDENT?” Yuri asked him. Suho realized that Yuri’s words were right and he lowered his head because he was in repent.

“Suho-hyung, why’re you in this pose with Yuri? I thought you were hugging her just now.” Chanyeol said as he slightly pushed Suho away from Yuri.

“It’s too noisy here, she can’t hear me, so i…” Suho said and then went inside to drink.

Once Suho was out of Chanyeol and Yuri’s sight, Chanyeol quickly checked Yuri from head to toe. He thought Suho might hurt Yuri and Chanyeol didn’t want to see Yuri got hurt.

“What Suho hyung talked to you just now? Did he hurt you?” Chanyeol asked. Yuri ignored him and went inside to the dance floor. But Chanyeol promptly got her hand so that Yuri stopped her track.

“Why are you ignoring me?” Chanyeol asked once again.

“Now look, we’re just normal friends. I don’t need EXO to take care of me. I’m just a normal girl. You can have any hot girls out there you want. So please GET OUT OF MY LIFE!” Yuri shouted as she went inside. Yuri didn’t know why she would’ve said that. But most probably was because Suho’s words irritated her so that she split out what she thought in her mind.

Chanyeol on the other hand, left dumbfounded and confused at Yuri’s words. But he didn’t give up on getting her heart since he really loves her. He didn’t know that was that feeling called love but at the moment, after Yuri said all those kind of words, it made Chanyeol understood that the feeling he has for her is call love and he definitely wanna get Yuri as his.

Chanyeol wandering inside the club just to find where was Yuri. He felt really sad after seeing Yuri appeared in his sight. She was really like a hooker dancing with a stranger. Yuri looked like wanting to hook a man and sleep with him. Chanyeol couldn’t believe what he just saw. He knew Yuri wasn’t that kind of girl. Chanyeol believed Yuri was just acting in front of either EXO-K or just him. He went in front and pulled Yuri away from that stranger.

“What’s going on with you?” Yuri shouted as she swung off her hand from Chanyeol’s grasp.

“What’ve gotten into you? You act so different from before.” Chanyeol said as he held Yuri’s wrist once again.

“I’m this kind of girl. I’m born to be a HOOKER. You know? I can sleep with every man out there. Whoever wanted to sleep with me, I’m okay with it. So do you want to sleep with me tonight? I’m very glad to have a one night stand with you. Do you want?” Yuri said as she hugged Chanyeol as strong as she could. She just wanted him to see her as a bad girl and he wouldn’t want to get near to her.

After hearing Suho’s words, Yuri realized that since Yoona already jailed, what for Yuri seek for revenge and put the others into the jail? She realized that they’re just nice men who sell drugs, not a big deal. So she decided to leave them without telling Taeyeon. Yuri didn’t really want to take any revenge from them already. She was tiring of doing that.

“I don’t want you to say that. We’ve been getting along well few months ago and I can clearly see that your personalities are nice, not what you said like hooker.” Chanyeol explained.

“Yea, my personalities are nice. But hooker can have good personalities too. I’m just a hooke…” Chanyeol kissed Yuri and so she couldn’t finish her words. Yuri pulled Chanyeol away as strong as she could and then slapped him hardly on his left cheek. Chanyeol felt the pain on his cheek but he couldn’t deny that he felt happier in his heart since he kissed Yuri.

Although Chanyeol was happy, but someone who watched both of them kissed was depressed. The girl he loves the most kissed his best friend, he couldn’t believe that. With that, he told Suho that he will be leaving first since he felt unwell. He then went home without telling Yuri.

Yuri on the other hand, went out of the club too. She just wanted to calm herself down by walking on the street. She knew Chanyeol has feelings towards her when they kissed. Yes, Yuri admitted that the kiss was short but passionate. Yuri admitted that she was hoping that the kiss will last a little bit longer but she broke the kiss and slapped Chanyeol because she didn’t want Chanyeol to think that Yuri has feelings towards him too.

When she was wandering around the street, she unexpectedly bumped into him, the one who gave excuses to Suho that he was feeling unwell and wanted to go home early.

“Why’re you here? I thought you’re in the club dancing with all the pretty girls.” Yuri said, more like satirize.

“I saw someone kissing the girl I love, so I exited the club.” He answered, which shocked Yuri.

He saw Chanyeol and me kissing? She thought as she looked into his eyes, sincerely.


Author’s Note:

Hello, you, how was this chappie? I left another hesitation in this chapter. :D

What a short chapter?

I hate writing short chapter since my readers have been waiting so long for another chapter and yet I am writing a short one. I’m sorry, my dear readers.

And I discovered something, majority of my readers/subscribers are silent readers since I received to little comments. :'(

Well, enjoy readings. (:


Comment Replies:

@Baybeeboo Sorry, it wasn't Baekhyun. It's Suho.

@siiisoyuri So, unnie, how was this chappie? And you're correct, it's Suho. :D

@joanshidae Haha~~ Thanks for commenting, it's Suho.

@daine10 It's Suho. Thanks for liking my story. :D

@bLack_pEarL_21 Kumawo, chingu-ah. I lub you~

@iloveyul Well, I've answered your question and I've updated. :D

@beautifulrhapsody Haha~~ EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED, chingu-ah.

@Maiiez Thank you too. (: