The Girl in White

White Love

Victoria lives with her bestfriends since her parents are staying at overseas because of her dad's job. She is the eldest among them, so they called her eonnie. She is a cute, kind girl and cares about others. There is something special about Victoria. She really loves white colour. Almost all of her belongings are in white colour. Her bedroom, all the things inside her room, her bike and even her cat are in white colour and she named it 'White'. Her housemates keep telling her that white is troublesome since it can easily become dirty, but she ignores them. She loves to cycle to a park nearby their house with her white bike. Although she is busy, she will find time to go to the park.

Victoria's POV

I put on the white dress that my mom sent to me last month as my birthday gift. I tied my hair with a white ribbon. Then, I went down the staircase since my room were on the second floor. I saw Krystal sitting on the couch and Sulli was at the dining table with her laptop.

"I'm going out for a while. If there is any call for me, tell them that I will call back later." I told Krystal.

"Okay. Are you going to the park again?" Krystal asked me.

I smiled to her and said, "As if you don't know me."

I could hear Sulli told me, "Be careful, eonnie!" before I closed the door.

I took out my white bike from the garage and I cycled to the park. As soon as I reached there, I could saw little kids running around the park. I cycled my bike until I saw little kid fell and hurt his knee. I stopped cycling my bike to help the kid.

Nichkun's POV

I was taking a few pictures of the park when I saw her. The girl in white. I hate white but I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes from her. She was cycling a white bike. I started to focus my camera at her. I took a few pictures of her. Suddenly, she stopped cycling her bike. I know the reason as soon as she approached a young boy, well that I guess has fell down and hurt himself. She helped the kid, I saw how she tried to cheer up the kid. Then, they started to play together, and she looked really happy. When I saw her laughing, I felt like my heartbeat has becomes faster. Am I falling in love? I must find out who was the girl although I really hate white. The girl in white.

 

*The first chapter is short but I hope you guys will enjoy reading this!*