Introducing the Co-Author

Welcome to Kpop World

Introducing Iris Park, the lead dancer of Star-5 (possible name for the group??). She's 19 and very bubbly and girly, her favorite color being pink. Iris is very adventurous, often dragging others along to see something she found or to help her "discover" somewhere new. She is afraid of very few things and loves trying new things, as long as its not food. Iris is an extremely picky eater. Iris likes cracking jokes to lighten a mood, but knows that sometimes she must be serious. She is injury prone and accident prone. She is extremely uncoordinated but in a totally adorable way. She will randomly make faces to express emotion because she is bad at doing so through words. 

Iris is totally in love with pink and frills. Not to mention lace and ruffles! She loves plushies and other cute things. She adores music and dancing and spends a lot of her free time randomly dancing. Especially on her little adventures. Iris is easily captivated by the beauty of stars as they sparkle in the sky and could stare at them all night long. Iris really likes warm weather and lolita style too!

As predicted, Iris hates black. This going along with her dislike of all things depressing. Silence bothers her and the cold isn't her favorite thing (she really dislikes it lol!) Rude and ignorant people really piss her off and she has almost no tolerance for them. She also hates waiting!

Iris was born and raised in America (until she was about 15). But when her parents realized that she wasn't challenged in school, they moved to Korea to allow her to get the best education possible. Well, one day, on her walk to school, she was singing and someone stopped her. They told her that she had a real talent and they wanted her to audition. And so she was swept away and was made a trainee. 

 
When Iris has free time she is either outside exploring, or dancing. Or maybe she's doing some origami? Maybe even playing video games! And when she's bored in school you can bet she's doodling in her notebook.
 
Iris has long blackish-brown hair and deep brown eyes. She occasionally wears her glasses if she is too lazy to put her contacts it. She tends to wear girly clothes like dresses and skirts and loves to dress lolita style (aka she sometimes dresses as if she is a doll in case you didn't know :) ). But, she has absolutely nothing against a pair of nice jeans and a cute shirt. She has a very versatile style but is unhappy in more boyish clothes. She is a huge fan of bright colors, and pink is her best friend. She wears little makeup because she has very nice skin, but has to wear it to perform obviously. She normally wears her hair down or only partially up. But for practice she will typically wear her hair up, and will be in sweats (or shorts and a t-shirt) and converse. This is when Iris feels least attractive. She will regularly wear heels, despite the fact that she is clumsy, and sometimes she will wear sneakers or flats out. She isn't self-centered, and her looks aren't all she thinks about. But she wants to give off a positive impression.
 
    
 
 
 
 
Iris will standardly wear an outfit like below with a really good blonde wig or silver wig... rarely she will dress up in lolita with her normal hair.