Part 6

I Hate My Trash Kid Husband

Okay how should I say this?

I'm really sorry for not updating faster

I know I'm wrong so please forgive me.

this is like a double update 

yesterday and today's

and thank you banon sshi (co-author) for posting yesterday's update

something is wrong w/ the site

blah blah blah.....

enjoy~~~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon made his way to Tiffany's room- well their room now. Slowly he opened the door only to be mesmerised by a beautiful sight. His wife was asleep looking like a angel that had just fallen from the heaven. 
 
 
 
'She looks so calm' he thought. 
 
 
 
Sitting on the edge of the bed, he his wife's hair so he could see her face clearly. For him, his wife beats all those beautiful people out there. She is his only beauty. None can surpass that. Ever. 
 
 
 
Taeyeon bought his head down so that his lips touched Tiffany's forehead. He leave his lips on her forehead for a moment, treasuring yet enjoying these rare moments where he could kiss his wife without making her mad or start a fight. Slowly he trailed his kisses to her temple, then to her cheek, lastly down to her well define jaw. 
 
 
 
He stopped immediately after coming back to his senses. How can he do this? Taking advantage of her while she's sleeping 
 
 
 
'This is bad if Tiffany knew about it! She will go berserk and kill m- Ahhh!'
 
 
 
The sleeping wife unconsciously grabbed Taeyeon's head and hugged him. Squishing his face on her chest. Though he likes it very much, because it is so soft, bouncy and comfortable * ehem* Taeyeon surely did not want to die the next morning. Taeyeon tried to move away but his effort was worthless. His wife just tighten her hold and pressed his face more onto his chest.
 
 
 
'Ahhh~ what a heavenly place to sleep. Enjoy first die tomorrow~'
 
 
 
Taeyeon then wrapped his hands on Tiffany's slim waist and kissed her jaw. 
 
 
 
"Night Beautiful. Sweet dreams~ and... I Love You" He flushed bright red after saying that openly for the first time. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next morning? No Taeyeon did not die. Thank goodness he woke up earlier than his wife XP
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
 
 
Months passes.....
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon walked on the corridor as fast as he could since the bell had rang seconds ago as he's late for his next class. Mr Jokwon hate people who are late for his class and would totally deduct their assignment marks. And that is a bad thing for Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
Passing by an empty classroom, Taeyeon saw two figure in that room. Making out senselessly, bumping into tables and chairs. The couple was in their own world, even forgetting to close the door. Being a byun he is, Taeyeon stop on his track and kept staring at the couple with a erted smile. But that smile immediately change after he saw the faces of the couple. 
 
 
 
He barged in to the room, making the two couple stopped their activity. The two eyes' widened upon seeing the guy that had just barged in and interrupted their makeout session. 
 
 
 
"T-Tae..." they both stuttered. 
 
 
 
"I can't believe this. You two...  together?!" 
 
 
 
"We can explain, Tae!" The guy said nervously while the girl beside him just stared the floor, hiding her embarrassment after getting caught. 
 
 
 
"Fine. Explain then. When did you guys started anyway?" 
 
 
 
This time the girl started to talk. "Well, remember when you treat me for a cup of coffee?....." 
 
 
 
 
 
*flashback* 
 
 
 
 
"So, what drink do you want, Milady?" 
 
 
 
"Huh? D-drinks? I-Ice Mocha please..." Jessica answered softly.
 
 
 
"One Ice Mocha coming right up!"
 
 
 
Taeyeon then walked to the counter to order a cup of Ice Mocha and a cup of Latte. After getting his order, Taeyeon walked back to his seat back and serve the Ice Princess her drink. He put down the tray and gave Jessica the drink. 
 
 
 
"Here princess. Enjoy~" Taeyeon playfully bowed and sat on his seat.
 
 
 
"T-Thank you, T-Tae.."
 
 
 
"You know Sica, you should stop stuttering. I mean, in school you are so cold and preserved type, but in front of me, you are stuttering. Unless...."
 
 
 
Jessica frowned while took a sip of her mocha and asked, "Unless what...?"
 
 
 
"Unless you have a crush on me~"
 
 
 
Jessica coughed hard after hearing what Taeyeon said to her. Well, she took it seriously though. 
 
 
 
"Sica, you okay??" Taeyeon went to Jessica's side and patted her back, trying to soothe her. Jessica nodded weakly. Her nose and throat hurts alot. Slowly she took a deep breath and everything's back to normal.
 
 
 
"You sure you're fine Sica? Fany totally  gonna kill me if I hurt you in any way..."
 
 
 
"You did not hurt me Tae. I'm fine. I was the one who drank like a bull, so basically it's my fault."
 
 
 
"Well, if you say so.. Hey, you did not stutter!"
 
 
 
"W-What?"
 
 
 
"Awww... It's back again," Taeyeon pouted. He looks like an elementary kid in Jessica's eyes. "C'mon Sica.. Are you shy around me? We're friends right? So chillax kay?"
 
 
 
"....."
 
 
 
"Sica..?"
 
 
 
"Oh... yeah what is it? Sorry I zoned out"
 
 
 
"Like it doesn't happen always" he muttered softly but Jessica still heard him and punched his arm. 
 
 
 
"Yah! I heard that!"
 
 
 
"Kekeke.... Mianhe Your Highness~"
 
 
 
Jessica looked annoyed being teased and she folded her hands and pouted. While Taeyeon just laughed at her with his ajusshi laugh.
 
 
 
 Both of them feeling more and more comfortable so they kept teasing each other till a voice interrupt them. 
 
 
 
"Tae...?" The guy saw his best friend with a lady and when he turned his head to her face, he got the shocked of his life. It was Jessica Jung. His long time crush! 
 
 
 
"Oh hey Yul! What are you doing here? Where's the others?" Taeyeon was also quite surprised to meet his bestfriend there.
 
 
 
"Hyo accompany the two shikshin buying snacks at the grocery store. What are you doing here then? I thought you're in the library?"
 
 
 
"I am from the library. I'm here to treat the Ice Princess here." Taeyeon grinned when calling Jessica the Ice Princess which she despise that nickname so much. Getting a punch and a glare from the princess, Taeyeon immediately stop his teasing and rubbed the sore spot that got punched. He then introduce the two strangers to each other. 
 
 
 
"Yul, this is Jessica. Jessica, this is Kwon Yul. My best buddy!"
 
 
 
Both Yulsic shook hands without letting go of each others hand and for Yul, this is like a dream come true. He would totally spazz there if it's not for a great first impression to his crush. 
 
 
 
"Hi I'm Yul. Kwon Yul. Nice to meet you, Jessica sshi."
 
 
 
"Hi. You already know me. Nice to meet you too, Yul sshi."
 
 
 
"Please, drop the formality. Yul is fine."
 
 
 
"Same goes to you then, Yul"
 
 
 
"Ehem," Taeyeon faked a cough. He had just interrupted the Yulsic  moment, earning two glares for him. "You guys can let go of each other now.." 
 
 
 
Realizing their hands are still intact, they immediately let go of each other's hand. Yul was looking everywhere except his crush and Jessica was looking down at the floor. Both are blushing furiously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
OMG what is happening to me?! Why am I blushing and why is my heart beats uncontrollably? I can even feel something on my stomach! 
 
 
 
Oh my god... I am not falling in love am I?! I never felt like this when I'm with Taeyeon! 
 
 
 
Oh no.... Kwon Yul... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What have you done to me?
 
 
*end flashback*
 
 
 
 
 
 
"....... So that is when I started to like Yul. Well fell in love actually." Jessica finished off her story. 
 
 
 
"Awww you fell in love with me on that day, baby?" Yul wrapped his arms on Jessica's waist. 
 
 
 
"Yup Seobang ah... Wait, how about you? When did you fall for me?"
 
 
 
"When I first lay my eyes on you, Sica baby~ That was few years ago..."
 
 
 
"Really seobang? Why didn't you approached me then?" Jessica pouted which earned a pecked from her boyfriend. 
 
 
 
"Ohh.. I was scared to approached you. You are like a goddess while I am a nobody." 
 
 
 
"Don't say that seobang ah~ mianhe for not realising you. I'm a bad wife~"
 
 
 
"Aniyo baby.. You are the perfect wife for me~" Slowly capturing his Sica baby's luscious lips, the couple then started to make out again, forgetting their loner friend with eyes twitching seeing the scene in front. 
 
 
 
Getting more and more awkward, Taeyeon shouted, "Yah! Stop making out! The story haven't finished yet you guys continue eating each other faces!"
 
 
 
"Aishh... What else do you want to know, shorty?" 
 
 
 
"Don't you dare call me that you dark guy! When did you guys get official?" The midget asked. 
 
 
 
"Yesterday." The two answered simply. 
 
 
 
"W-What?" 
 
 
 
"You heard us. Yul met my parents yesterday to seek blessing from them then asked me to be his girlfriend in front of my family members. Sweet isn't he?" Jessica smiled dreamily remembering her boyfriend's effort yesterday. 
 
 
 
"Woah... You did that Yul? Congrats you two."
 
 
 
They smiled sincerely then looked at each other. Suddenly, Yul turned to looked at Taeyeon and said, "Please don't tell anyone Tae. It's only between us and our gang. Sica baby don't want her friends to know about this too. Including her best friend, Tiffany. Well except for Krystal since she had already knew about this yesterday when I met her family."
 
 
 
"Oh okay buddy. But may I know why?" 
 
 
 
"Tae, you know Tiffany. She hates people that is related or hang out with you. I'm sorry but it's true." Jessica said sadly. "I really want to make it public but you know Tiff right?"
 
 
 
"Ah.. I see..." Taeyeon nodded, "No worries guys. I'll keep it shut."
 
 
 
"Thank you again Tae.." 
 
 
 
"Your welcome Yulsic. Now go and continue you make out! Bye~~"
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=====
 
 
OKAY DONE! 
is it long enough?
Fuuuuhhhhhh~ tiring man! I wrote this at 5AM just now.
crazy huh?
but since today is youth day and a public holiday, I wrote this.
hehehehe~
I'll try to update soon.
hopefully not another month. kekeke....
Please leave a comment and subscribe~ ^^