Chapter 1

Love and Lies

 

            It was a Saturday evening. The hall of the Seoul Hotel was filled with famous people in the showbiz industries. Every successful entertainment companies have a representative in the party. Korean cuisine was served at its finest. A famous jazz band was playing at a corner. People who showed up were dressed to kill.

            “Hyung! Hyung! Look! The lights are so pretty!”

            “Aish, Donghae-ah, be quiet!” said an irritated Kangin

            “Come on guys. Let’s have poise. We’re at an important party. The Who’s Who of the industry is here. Wait, where’s Shindong?”

            “Where else?”  piped Sungmin

            “At the buffet table” Donghae, Kangin and Ryeowook sighed.

            “No, I’m here.” said the so-called Shindong holding a platter filled with different kinds of mouth-watering food.

            “Ah, Super Junior is here!” a man in a red expensive-looking business suit exclaimed.

            “Boys, this is Mr. Kibum-ssi, the CEO of the Sakura entertainmnent; an up and coming entertainment company in Japan.”

           “Annyeonghaseyo! Super Junior-imnida! We are Super Junior-oweyo!” the members of super junior, namely Leeteuk, Donghae, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Siwon, said. All boys were dressed in full white tuxedos as what Super Junior is known for.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” said the black tuxedoed Kibum while showing his killer smile.

 

Siwon’s POV

Wow! That guy is beautiful. He could be a model. How come he decides to just be behind the stars that he would debut when he can also become one? He is a living proof that God really is gracious.

BAM!!!

                What’s going on?! Everybody was looking where the sound came from. I looked around and saw the doors and windows were shut down. I began to panic. The members huddled closer to our leader Leeteuk. Then I saw a little red dot hovering against Donghae’s chest. Wait, I know what that is. Just when I was about to run to donghae, a gunshot sound reverberated around the room. Oh, no Donghae! I closed my eyes and prayed to the only one I think could help, God. Please God, please save Donghae.  Please.

Kibum’s POV

                 Damn it! They sure move fast. While people were panicking, I looked around to see who they are targeting. A red dot hovered over a super junior member. Wait, a red dot? I run as fast as I can to get to him. I need to protect him. Then I heard a gunshot. Shoot! I covered him with my body. Not a moment too late I felt searing pain in my abdomen. Breathe, Kibum, Breathe. This is nothing. You’re already used to pain.I in my breath.

                  “Second floor! 5th room to the right!” I shouted to my comrade before I looked down on my stomach to assess my wound. I saw my tuxedo soaked with blood and I tried to apply pressure to stop the bleeding. But I was getting too weak.

Donghae’s POV

               I was too shocked to even move. A moment ago we were talking, but now. I looked down to see the one who protected me. I see him shouting. Why was he shouting? Looking at the direction he was shouting at, I saw a waiter dressed in black slacks with black vest and a white undershirt as the customary waiter outfit. The waiter then began running upstairs before pulling out a gun from inside his vest. A gun?! Why is there a gun?!

               Then I hear heavy breathing, I snapped my attention back to my savior who was now soaked with blood and was trying to stop the bleeding. I need to help him. I bent down and applied pressure on his abdomen, he flinched and slowly had gone limped.

              “Don’t die on me please, I still need to thank you! Please, don’t die. Please.” I was now sobbing while still applying  pressure on his wound. Our leader Leeteuk, removed his jacket and ripped it. He was trying to bandaged Kibum-ssi’s wound.

Ryeowook’s POV

              “What’s going on?! Why was that waiter holding a gun?!” I asked to myself. I tried to control my sobs. Speak of the devil and he will come. I saw the waiter coming down the stairs while dragging an unconscious man. The man was bleeding. What did that waiter do?! I glared at the waiter then we had eye-contact. We had a staring contest before the waiter’s eyes widen  and broke it. He ran straight to us, leaving the unconscious man on the stairs.

            “Kibum-ah! Kibum!” the waiter shouted while running. Then, a loud crash sounded.

BAM!!!

               Broken glasses were raining everywhere. Smoke was coming in. I tried to look for the other members but then everything went black.

 

Author’s note:

Wow! This is my first fanfic ever! Annyeonghaseyo Janille-imnida! :D Hope you enjoy this! Comments and constructive criticisms are highly appreciated!  

P.S. Do you know anyone who could make this story a banner??? Gomawo! 

P.S.S. Who do you think is the waiter??? ~^^