Remember Ji, everything we did is a game that you created.

Love Game

 

Normal POV

Chae Rin sort out the newly printed image as she walked towards the club room with Ji Ho at his side. Both seem serious with eternal sheets in their hands. Some of them are too blurry photo, and others have the composition that is not appropriate.

"That was nice, Chae ..." Ji Ho shows one picture in his hand. Photo of a pair of small pigeons peck each other. So beautiful, amazing. Just as if the world was created for a small pair.

"Nee. I also liked that one.” Chae Rin glanced at the photograph for a moment, before she was back down at the photographs in his hand. "How about this?"

"Humm… I think the contrast is less and look so dark. Maybe a little brightness and some contrast will make it better. I'll fix it again.”

Chae Rin nodded in understanding.

"Chae, how about this?" Ji Ho held out a photograph in his hand. The picture was just showing Chae Rin with pursed lips pouting. Cute, adorable, innocent.

"Ji Hoooo…~ more serioouuss puhreassee…” she pouted at once, just like the photo itself. ><

"Haha ... nee nee," once again Ji Ho rubbed Chae Rin head like a child.

 

Ji Yong could not restrain his own emotion. He still didn’t understand why he should be so emotional at the two teenagers strolled away from it. Is he said that such things were not a problem for him? Everything happen was just acting. And that emotion, was it the impact of his own acting, or… a real mixture emotion?

He might be able to make everyone believe he said, but not sure with himself. How could he make himself believe when he felt a burning sensation in his chest that is couldn’t compromise.

The man quickened his pace toward them, arms ambush on Chae Rin, surprised her, "Omoo!"

Not enough with that, Ji Yong has dragged her into the nearest empty room with them. He closed the door and caged Chae Rin between the door and his body. His hands were placed firmly between that tiny body.

"Yaa! Appoo! "Chae Rin rubbed his hands, before then angrily stared at Ji Yong. "Wae?"

"You like him?" Ji Yong looked cool in a voice that could freeze the entire room.

"Mwoa??"

"Answer me, Chae. You like him? "His voice rose, half-shouted. Increasingly sharp piercing eyes, as if it is able to penetrate to her brain.

"It's none of your business, Ji."

"This is my business."

Chaerin sighed loudly, before then she looked back at Ji Yong with the same sharpness. "Hah! Since when? As I recall, we don’t have anything relationship that make you can interfere my business. Remember Ji, everything we did is a game that you created. And as I remember, I do not have to tell you about my feelings.” She pushed him away until his hands off of the door, "I reiterate again, this is not your concern, Kwon Ji Yong-ssi!"

The girl opened the door rudely, glanced again over Ji Yong with angry look, and left him with a closed door.

BLAMM!

 


Clumsy note :

yes, I know it's short. But it's better than no update from me, right?

Thanks for comments and still, I think I will hold the next chap till some comments bellow. :)

Khamsahamnida. ^^