Birthday errand

Birthday Fic

 

Your birthday, was the day that you were born, it was also the day when you met your first boyfriend, Lee Dong hae. He was what everyone called an immature 5 year old hottie, but to you, he was the most loving and sweetest boyfriend ever, so sweet, you were bound to get an overbearing toothache.

It was on your birthday when you woke up to see no one beside you. On any other normal day, you would have seen dong hae still lying in bed, trapping you between his chest and arms. You would have tried to escape, but to no avail, as he would hug you tighter. He would then open his eyes and give you a peck on the lips, before saying something along the line of “Morning beautiful~!”

You frowned as you found it unbelievable that he would leave you only on your birthday, but you didn’t take it to heart and made your way to the washroom. On the door, you saw a post-it note that said “Morning sweetheart!”

You chuckled at the silliness of your lover and went into the bathroom to do your daily routines. When you came out, you smelled the scent of your favorite breakfast. You rushed to the dining table and quickly devoured the food, thinking to yourself how dong hae prepared all of this while you were in the shower. It wasn’t possible for him to have cooked in such a short time… the kitchen was really clean and seemingly untouched, plus, your boyfriend pretty much failed at cooking…

All these thoughts were pushed away however when you noticed another post-it note on the dining table. You picked it up and read its content.

“Go to the place where we first met. Ps, You had better not forget!”

You grinned at the note, shaking your head. Why in the world would dong hae even think that you would forget the place that you guys had first met was beyond you. Technically it was possible, but that place held too much memory for you to forget.

You took the bus to the one place you both love, laser quest. You reached there in a couple of minutes and was looking around the area for any signs of dong hae when the owner of the shop came up to you, passed you the equipment and pushed you into the game room. You quickly put on you suit and stealthily walked around, careful to avoid being hit by anyone.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder and you quickly turned around, shooting the person behind you. He looked down at his suit to see the colored light fading. He shrugged and passed you another post-it note before walking out of the room. You took a look at it, using the light from the laser and barely made out the words “Go to the park where I confessed” before you were shot and the lights went out.

You made your way out of the room and passed the equipment back to the owner. Afterwards, you left the place for the park, but not before giving the owner a bow. Thankfully it wasn’t too far as it was already pretty late at night. You didn’t realize that you had slept in so late till now when you saw how dark it was.

When you reached the park, you saw a sign shining brightly with the words “Happy birthday my angel”

Below the sign was dong hae, smiling bashfully with a bouquet of roses in his hands. You couldn’t believe your eyes and covered your mouth with your hands. He walked towards you and said “Happy birthday and happy one year anniversary!” Before leaning down and giving you a kiss on the forehead, on both sides of your cheek and a passionate kiss on the lips.

You broke the kiss before it could get any further and asked, “Hae, who’s the one that cooked the breakfast and the guy at laser quest?”

All of a sudden, two guys appeared behind dong hae and introduced themselves as Ryeowook and Sungmin.

“Wook is the best at cooking and min is almost as awesome as us at laser quest, they’re both my best friends!” Dong hae said, rocking back and forth on his feet.

You giggled at his childish antics and pulled him down for another kiss, mumbling the words thank you to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I really like sungmin and ryeowook but my friend is in love with hae >___< So i subtly added ming and wook in... haha :)) I couldn't resist... haha... Truth be told, i have never written anything like this before, so its my first time ^^

Any comments??