wedding dress

eternally yours

Kyuhyun/Seungyeon/Woohyun

 

 

 

 

It is every woman’s dream, to walk down the aisle in a long, trailing white dress which enhances their glowing beauty; while the man she has chosen to spend the rest of her life with, waits patiently with a bright elated smile.

 

It is every woman’s dream, to have her own happily ever after with the man she loves – and Han Seungyeon is not excluded.

 

For her whole life of 24 years, she’s been waiting; waiting for this day where the pieces of her life, will finally fit together.

 

Nothing, absolutely nothing can ruin it for her.

 

 

~

 

 

For Nam Woohyun, there isn’t anything else he has ever wanted more than Seungyeon’s happiness. He wants her to be happy, he wants her to stay happy – even if it means her happiness is with someone else, and not with him.

 

He came to her life a tad too late, perhaps that’s the only thing he can put the blame upon. If she had met him first, perhaps... just perhaps, she would love him just like how he loves her.

 

Still, he smiles.

 

Still, he is smiling as he sits between the guests, who are all waiting for the bride to make her grand appearance.

 

 

~

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun isn’t an idiot. He can see, he can sense, he can tell.

 

But he, too, isn’t a fool. He isn’t about to give his love up for someone else, as selfish as it sounds.

 

Because after all, isn’t love selfish? Aren’t we all, a little bit too selfish when it comes to the person we love?

 

Even now, as he waits, as he watches the little steps Seungyeon takes, he can still see the wistful look in both of the young man’s eyes. Even as he is smiling, he is crying. Even as he is clapping, his heart is breaking. Even as he is wishing for her to ‘be happy,’ he is silently saying ‘please don’t go.

 

Kyuhyun knows.

 

He knows, because he would’ve done the same thing if he was in Woohyun’s shoes.

 

He would’ve said the same things, felt the same pain, if Seungyeon had chosen Woohyun instead of him.