"Family"

Truths and Lies

" F A M I L Y "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQPfldLVWg


Hours later, you were woken up by the sound of the fire alarm. You heard Kris curse out loudly in the kitchen. You got up and walked to the kitchen and found Kris fanning the smoke away to stop the fire alarm. He looked up when you walked in. "You're awake," he said. You nodded. "I was about to make you breakfast, but then all this happened..." he said. You softly smiled. "I guess breakfast is ruined... Let's just go out and eat. But we need to check on Kai first."
You nodded and left Kris's apartment with Kris. You walked into your apartment and found the TV on, while Kai was sound asleep, on the couch. Kris walked up to Kai and kicked Kai's leg that hung over the edge of the couch. Instantly, Kai woke up. "What happened?" he asked, still half-asleep.

Kris looked around. "Did you have a party last night?" The table was filled with snacks, ramen, and soda. Trash everywhere.
Kai scratched his head. "I was really hungry last night. I made myself at least 5 bowls of ramen," he mumbled. Kris sighed and shook his head in disapproval.
You laughed. "Are you still hungry?" you asked. Kai rapidly nodded like a child. You chuckled and walked into the kitchen and took out food from the fridge. While Kris took a bag and started collecting all of the trash. Kai followed you into the kitchen. You grabbed 5 eggs and broke them one by one and put them into the pan. Kai watched you with big eyes. The air was filled with the scent of food. Kai smiled as he sniffed in the scent. You looked at your sibling. "Poor Kai, you've been hungry all night and had nothing to eat," you said as you cooked. Kai didn't hear you.

You, Kris, and Kai sat down at the table with plates in front of you all. Kai started eating the food as if he hadn't eaten for the last thousands of years.  He was finished within seconds he held out his plate, wanting seconds. You gave him a look. Right then, he knew that he had to get the seconds by himself. He stood up and walked away to get more food. He came back within seconds. Kai looked at you and Kris, who were eating silently. "You know," he said as he ate. "You two are acting like an umma and appa right now." You and Kris exchanged glances and looked at Kai. "It's true! Seulmi noona was cooking, while Kris hyung was cleaning up the trash. And now you two are eating like adults and I'm like the child who has no manners," Kai explained.

Kris glared at Kai. "That's because we are adults," he said. "And if I had a kid, he and/or she would never be ill-mannered like you." Kai glared at his hyung.
You stayed silent. Kai looked at his phone. "Noona! It's almost time for school! We need to go clean up," Kai said and dragged you to your room as he went to his. Kris blinked.


The three of you rushed out towards the school gates. "Aish! Next time, I'm going to use my powers to get to school!" Kai complained. 
You glared at him. "Why couldn't you have done that earlier?" you asked.
"I never thought of doing that!" Kai said. "Gates are closing!" Kai rushed past the gates before it closed. "BYE SEULMI UMMA, KRIS APPA!" Kai shouted from the other side.
"Yah!" Kris shouted. You shook your head at Kai's child-like acts. You looked up and saw the one of the teachers talking to him. The teacher hurried Kai to class. Kris sighed. "I swear, your brother can be annoying sometimes," Kris said.
"Aren't all brothers are?" you joked. Kris chuckled. "I want some ice cream!" You grabbed Kris's arm and pulled him down the street to a ice cream shop.


He watched as you and Kris leave. He scoffed. "Think that's going to stop me?" he muttered. He watched as you and Kris entered the ice cream shop. Kris looked around before entering the shop. His eyes stopped on a dark alley. The man stepped into the shadows. Kris glanced to the right and walked inside with you.
The man scoffed again. "Going to have to try harder than that, bloodsucker." He silently let out an evil chuckle and walked away into the shadows.


TRIPLE UPDATE! LOL But the shortest of all. I'm really bored. ._. I've only been able to be updating like this because I'm able to ignore someone who's been really annoying to me in a roleplay lately. >.>
DRAMA. O u O